Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2008, 09:01 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123cop View Post
Chielgirl,

You would have hurt your baby. You need to exit your computer and get major help. God put us here to multiply. bby07 congrats to you. Chielgirl, you sound extremely selfish and self centered but worst of all.. you seriously need help. I hope you get some.
That's why I didn't breed. I would have emotionally scarred a child.
I'm self centered because I knew I don't have the skills or interest to raise a child? It's the responsible thing to do.
I don't believe in your god thing.
Your god thing did nothing to for or against me because I don't believe in one of them.
I need help? Because I know myself?
Interesting concept.

Last edited by chielgirl; 06-20-2008 at 09:10 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

564 posts, read 815,211 times
Karfar say's "troll alert". I have no idea what that means. But someone who rarely sees the light of day who spends all day on city data must know the definition. Karfar, I'm still waiting for your answer of how a gay couple can create a child... please.. please.. enlighten me.

10,655 posts, read 18,656,890 times
Quote:
Do you think there sperm and egg don't work because they are gay?

Mmm.. this is interesing.

2 girls.. 2 eggs and no sperm = impossible
2 guys.. 2 sperms and no egg = impossible.

Why are you so afraid of the truth? Homosexuality is a DEFECT. They have no right to be harassed.. they can't help it. That being said you don't glorify a genetic mutation.. this world is so politically correct it's truly amazing.

I heard some lady was offended because her favorite color is purple.. so everything not purple is offensive to her. So, everyone please paint your homes purple by tomorrow.. thank you.
In vitro fertilization. Or the good ole regular way with a sperm or egg donor.

I know lesbians who used sperm from their gay male friends to have a child. THE HORROR!

The world would not end if only gays and lesbians were left.

Old 06-20-2008, 09:02 AM

Oh.. my bad.. I thought you would physically hurt your child. I was confused.

Old 06-20-2008, 09:03 AM

Newtoli,

News Flash.. In vitro.. you need a man and a woman for that to work.

Old 06-20-2008, 09:03 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times
Quote:
Newtoli,

Finally, I got you figured out. You're atheist. Now it makes total sense. We are here on this earth as a giant coincidence running around with no real purpose. Now, it makes total sense. Enough said, you no longer need to explain yourself.
Painting with a broad brush, aren't you?
How would you feel if everyone painted every christian with a broad brush?
You should look at that before you post such hatred.

What does any of this have to do with gay marriage?

Quote:
Newtoli... There is not god so just have a baby and put him or her to work and keep the money or sell the baby on the black market. There is no god so there is no right or wrong. You have nothing to lose. It's all about you since no one is watching over you. Have yourself a grand ol' time.
Is there anyway you can either post on topic or at least stop making bizarre allegations about non-christians? It's very petty and off-topic.

What does this have to do with gay marriage?

Old 06-20-2008, 09:04 AM

newtowli,

Your actions have no consequences since there is no god. A gay couple could just rob a straight couple at gun point and take their baby. There is no god so why not? Every gay man and gay woman for themself.

Old 06-20-2008, 09:05 AM

I never said I'm christian. I said to not believe in anything but yourself is selfish. How is that hatred?

Old 06-20-2008, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Newtoli,

News Flash.. In vitro.. you need a man and a woman for that to work.
Yes - you still don't see how that can work.

Lesbian Couple + Gay Couple = gays having babies (again, the HORROR)

Old 06-20-2008, 09:07 AM

Quote:
newtowli,

Your actions have no consequences since there is no god. A gay couple could just rob a straight couple at gun point and take their baby. There is no god so why not? Every gay man and gay woman for themself.
PEOPLE DO NOT NEED GOD TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIGHT AND WRONG. Not everyone is that weak willed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies