Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2008, 09:09 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123cop View Post
Woah woah.. I don't think people should have kids just to have kids. Lateasha with 8 kids on welfare doesn't need another one. But responsible married people earning enough money to have a baby should have a baby.

Go talk to Europe. Their godless youth are running around into their 30s not having babies.. bar hopping.. living with their parents like leaches. While the muslim population over there is booming. They are in big big trouble.
This is both racist and hateful.
What does this have to do with gay marriage?
Is there some reason why you refuse to discuss the topic?

Got the phone number or email address for Europe, it's pretty big and I want to make sure I get the right Europe.

Please address the topic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2008, 09:12 AM

564 posts, read 815,211 times
a lesbian and a gay man getting together to make a baby. When has this ever happened? I'm talking about 2 people in love creating a baby. I'm not talking about traveling around the country finding sperm and eggs and mixing them together to make something. I'm talking about one man and one woman making a baby.. here is the big clue..... TOGETHER.

You kinda need god to know right or wrong. If you told everyone in America tomorrow that there were no more cops.. people would rape and pillage every city across America. But yet, with no reprecussions for your actions here on earth.. you are still a good boy/good girl. Please, being an atheist is a lame excuse to do what you want and not feel guilty about it.

Old 06-20-2008, 09:13 AM

How is that racist? Most people on welfare are African American. Lateasha is typically an African American name. Political correctness has destorted reality to the nth degree.

Old 06-20-2008, 09:16 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times
I actually know that it has happened.
I have friends who were married, had kids, after the kids were in college, they both went their own way with same sex partners.

During the 50s, 60s, 70s, even today people are fearful of their own sexuality and marry even though they're gay. They can and do breed.

I have straight friends who have used invitro because, even though they were straight, they couldn't breed on their own.

They also support gay marriage, even thought they're straight.

You don't need to know a god thing to know right from wrong.
Please, can you take your god stuff to the religious forum.

Old 06-20-2008, 09:19 AM

Chielgirl,

I just read under your name.. "aging hippie". Enough said. I'd love to stay and chat with the atheist and the "I want to have too much fun to have a baby" but I really got to run. A strong family and a belief in any God are all healthy for not just our own personal well being but the well being of society as a whole. Best of luck to both of you

Old 06-20-2008, 09:33 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,656,890 times
Quote:
How is that racist? Most people on welfare are African American. Lateasha is typically an African American name. Political correctness has destorted reality to the nth degree.
Mothers Who Receive AFDC Payments

Old 06-20-2008, 09:33 AM
EMM

1 posts, read 1,470 times
I am a female married (21 years) to Jim, the love of my life.

I have enough energy to take care of my house, my finances and my family and am able to contribute some money to my favorite charities at the end of the year. I do NOT have time to try to figure out if all other people living in my area are also living up to their responsibilities as adults. What anyone does behind their bedroom doors is their business as long as it is not harmful to themselves or others.

My job is to take care of myself and my own and trust that others will do the same. If others invade my space or try to hurt me, then I will strike back but not until then. But if I strike back, watch out.

[mod cut]

Last edited by katzenfreund; 06-20-2008 at 09:38 AM.. Reason: advertising is not allowed on this forum, please read the Terms of Service you agreed to when you joined this site.

Old 06-20-2008, 09:34 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,560,035 times
Chiel & everyone else, don't respond to that 123 person, they're just deliberately trying to antagonize, not worth it. Although I did think it was amusing when he accused us all of never seeing the light of day because we're on this forum so much. Pot meet kettle, apparently he never realized how many posts he's done, even as he's posting! People are so, well you know what I mean.

Old 06-20-2008, 09:35 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,656,890 times
Quote:
You kinda need god to know right or wrong. If you told everyone in America tomorrow that there were no more cops.. people would rape and pillage every city across America. But yet, with no reprecussions for your actions here on earth.. you are still a good boy/good girl. Please, being an atheist is a lame excuse to do what you want and not feel guilty about it.
What do cops have to do with god?

I feel really, really, sorry, that some people will only do right if a man in the sky tells them too.

Old 06-20-2008, 09:41 AM

72 posts, read 226,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Well goody twoshoes for you, & we should care why? Actually, you people who sit back & breed & breed & breed at an early age disgust me. I wonder how soon your divorce will be coming thru?
well, you know know what im not that young and alot of my friends are getting married and having babies too and they're my age and i heard that women in america have their first child on average at age 25 so im right around that range, ok!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies