Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2008, 07:03 AM

4,050 posts, read 6,138,402 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
They want their way of life to be the dominant one in this century.
You really believe that? Funny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2008, 07:05 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,393,781 times
Quote:
The topic here is 'gay marriage', not divorce (although I'm convinced there will soon be 'gay divorces', as nasty as some 'straight divorces', there is already one in London).
The Gay Lobby, overwhemingly dominant on this thread,-which is telling- tries to mix things up. It's all part of the same strategy . Having the minds confused to be able to forward their political agenda.
If we listen to them, it's all a rose garden , all they want is to empower all the gays who wish to be married, and they "will be happy and have lots of [adopted] children -end of story"-
And some people (straight) are so naive that they believe the Gay Lobby will stop there its everincreasing pressure on society.
Gays are not a foreign species, they are human beings, and as such they relish power.
"Doom and gloom" ????? wait, my friends, watch how History will unfold...

Did you find teh super secret "gay lobby" handbook? Or are YOU part of the gay lobby?!

Old 06-19-2008, 07:31 AM

11,431 posts, read 18,994,733 times
Quote:
The topic here is 'gay marriage', not divorce (although I'm convinced there will soon be 'gay divorces', as nasty as some 'straight divorces', there is already one in London).
The Gay Lobby, overwhemingly dominant on this thread,-which is telling- tries to mix things up. It's all part of the same strategy . Having the minds confused to be able to forward their political agenda.
If we listen to them, it's all a rose garden , all they want is to empower all the gays who wish to be married, and they "will be happy and have lots of [adopted] children -end of story"-
And some people (straight) are so naive that they believe the Gay Lobby will stop there its everincreasing pressure on society.
Gays are not a foreign species, they are human beings, and as such they relish power.
"Doom and gloom" ????? wait, my friends, watch how History will unfold...

you make it sound like gays are the "new nazis" of the 21st century. indeed, gays are not a foreign species. we are human. most of us were born and raised from loving heterosexual families, whom we love very much. why on earth would you think that we gays would want to harm those that we love so much? we are everyday ppl who just want the same things in life that an american is promised.

Old 06-19-2008, 08:45 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,869,561 times
Listen, I was hanging out a lot with Gay people because in my salad days -the Seventies-it was ooooooooooo so fashionable then to be gay...they didn't seem "oppressed" at all, and their only "struggle" was how to get to whip Joe's ass in the backroom while snuffing poppers. BTW, a great line with chicks then was to "play the gay", I knew a lot of straight or bisexual guys who played that part to get laid with chicks...so please don't make me weep "on the poor gays who have no equal rights and who only want to get married "...I met once one of their Gurus (leader of a Gay organization in the late seventies), he died of AIDS a few years later...talk of a lifestyle...and all that propaganda on their glamorous lifestyle, aimed at seducing young people...I made the mistake of having Gay friends, when they didn't try to convert me to their lifestyle, they made fun of heterosexuals , hinting a a fat family man on the beach : "look at this pig, normal, heteros don't go to the gym".
Nasty....

Old 06-19-2008, 08:54 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,575,030 times
Default Gay Marriage Won't Give Homosexuals Equality With Heterosexuals Couples

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
you make it sound like gays are the "new nazis" of the 21st century. indeed, gays are not a foreign species. we are human. most of us were born and raised from loving heterosexual families, whom we love very much. why on earth would you think that we gays would want to harm those that we love so much? we are everyday ppl who just want the same things in life that an american is promised.

Gay Marriage is not going to give you what Heterosexual Marriage does straight people because of the Federal Government .The Federal Government has control of what it will award a married person , and the Federal Government Definition of what a Marriage Is....is a union Between A Man And A Woman.....you see the laws of California where I live and the State of Massachusette have no baring on the laws of the Federal Government none whatsoever concerning Gay Marriage.Everything will remain the SAME Gay Marriage Wouldn't Stand A Chance In The U.S. Supreme Court.

I Have suggested time and time again that Gays accept Domestic Partnerships and Civil Unions and push for the Federal Government To Pass
Legislation To give them equal benefit within the frame work of those institutions....but No...Way is the answer I guess.

Homosexual Marriage is just a PR Campaign anybody that live in California Know That and here are some of their's "Platforms".....positions.

1. Normalization Of Homosexual Activity as viewed by Society At Large
2. Text Books In schools teaching that Homosexuality Is Normal
3. Control Church Officers In Comdemning Homosexual Activity And Acts
4. Control Of Any Elected Official In Saying That Homosexual Acts are not as normal as the typical Heterosexual Acts.
5.Trying to connect the Gay Rights Movement with the Civil Rights Movement......Gays were hit over the head with a feather and African-American were hit over the Head With A Sledge Hammer and Baseball BAT no comparison whatsoever.

Old 06-19-2008, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Listen, I was hanging out a lot with Gay people because in my salad days -the Seventies-it was ooooooooooo so fashionable then to be gay...they didn't seem "oppressed" at all, and their only "struggle" was how to get to whip Joe's ass in the backroom while snuffing poppers. BTW, a great line with chicks then was to "play the gay", I knew a lot of straight or bisexual guys who played that part to get laid with chicks...so please don't make me weep "on the poor gays who have no equal rights and who only want to get married "...I met once one of their Gurus (leader of a Gay organization in the late seventies), he died of AIDS a few years later...talk of a lifestyle...and all that propaganda on their glamorous lifestyle, aimed at seducing young people...I made the mistake of having Gay friends, when they didn't try to convert me to their lifestyle, they made fun of heterosexuals , hinting a a fat family man on the beach : "look at this pig, normal, heteros don't go to the gym".
Nasty....
I could go line by line and explain why this is just stereotypical and logically-flawed, but instead, I'll just say that if you judge a entire group of people by a few you've met who were unsavory in some way, that's pretty ridiculous. Are all Polish people dumb?

Old 06-19-2008, 02:27 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,552,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buildings_and_bridges View Post
. Are all Polish people dumb?
Certainly not...many Poles have had illustrious careers in music, medicine, and science. But of course there WAS that fellow from Chicago who showed up here a few years back, determined to go hiking in the desert. Took that old car door along, figuring that if it got TOO hot, he could always "roll down the window".

"Dumb"?...I don't know...but certainly unfamiliar with desert hiking, at the very least....

Old 06-19-2008, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
Certainly not...many Poles have had illustrious careers in music, medicine, and science. But of course there WAS that fellow from Chicago who showed up here a few years back, determined to go hiking in the desert. Took that old car door along, figuring that if it got TOO hot, he could always "roll down the window".

"Dumb"?...I don't know...but certainly unfamiliar with desert hiking, at the very least....
I'm just hoping you know I was being sarcastic.

Old 06-19-2008, 02:49 PM

16 posts, read 41,804 times
Quote:
That may be the most funniest and, at the same time, saddest thing I have ever read.

Old 06-19-2008, 04:31 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,150,148 times
Quote:
Nasty....
Where did you live? It hasn't been that long since Matthew Shepard was hung like an animal on a barb-wire fence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies