Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2016, 02:08 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,540,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
This is something you probably never even knew about.
lvmensch indicated that this was the case a bit earlier in the thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2016, 03:51 AM

89,038 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
The back track...

“Given the serious nature of these incidents and the impact on directly affected students, we made the decision to specifically designate some washrooms in Whitney Hall for those who identify as men and those who identify as women,” Scott said.

The photographing of the people showering was clearly illegal. Whether they were male or female.
Why even let anatomical males into girls'/women's multiple occupancy restrooms/changing/locker/shower rooms at all? 98-99% of sexual predators are male. Why endanger girls/women like that based ONLY on someone's "say so" that they're transgender? What's the standard of proof for who either is or is not legitimately a transgender person? And who stands guard at the entrance to each girls'/women's facility to make that determination before a man has access to partially clothed or naked girls/women?

Old 06-15-2016, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Well if it involves a school, the school board has to be aware of it, that is what "formal" means.
All it requires is "self-identification." Any male student can just "say" he identifies as a female to have access to partially clothed or naked girl students.

Quote:
People who are actually transgender don't go around exposing themselves to others.
Actually, they do. That's why 51 families in the IL School District are suing the Obama Admin.

And there have been numerous cases of men entering girls'/women's park district, etc., facilities and undressing.

Like I've asked, What's the standard of proof for who either is or is not legitimately a transgender person? And who stands guard at the entrance to each girls'/women's facility to make that determination before a man has access to partially clothed or naked girls/women?

Given that newly introduced REALITY, any sexual predator male with an exposure fetish can now just stroll right into the girl's/women's multiple occupancy locker/shower room, strip down to nothing, and if he "says" he's "transgender," no girl/woman can do a thing about it except to submit to indecent exposure ...or leave. And similarly, there's no way to stop male voyeur sexual predators from watching girls/women undress or shower under the same circumstances. All they have to do is "say" they're "transgender" and all's good; no one can challenge their right to be there.

Why risk 51% of the population's safety to appease 0.3% of the population? How many more additional girl/woman victims of sexual predators exploiting this "policy" will it take for you all to back off?!? How many MORE women have to suffer? How many is enough?

I would REALLY like you to answer those questions.

Old 06-15-2016, 11:15 AM

2,464 posts, read 1,287,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
All it requires is "self-identification." Any male student can just "say" he identifies as a female to have access to partially clothed or naked girl students.

Actually, they do. That's why 51 families in the IL School District are suing the Obama Admin.

And there have been numerous cases of men entering girls'/women's park district, etc., facilities and undressing.

Like I've asked, What's the standard of proof for who either is or is not legitimately a transgender person? And who stands guard at the entrance to each girls'/women's facility to make that determination before a man has access to partially clothed or naked girls/women?

Given that newly introduced REALITY, any sexual predator male with an exposure fetish can now just stroll right into the girl's/women's multiple occupancy locker/shower room, strip down to nothing, and if he "says" he's "transgender," no girl/woman can do a thing about it except to submit to indecent exposure ...or leave. And similarly, there's no way to stop male voyeur sexual predators from watching girls/women undress or shower under the same circumstances. All they have to do is "say" they're "transgender" and all's good; no one can challenge their right to be there.

Why risk 51% of the population's safety to appease 0.3% of the population? How many more additional girl/woman victims of sexual predators exploiting this "policy" will it take for you all to back off?!? How many MORE women have to suffer? How many is enough?

I would REALLY like you to answer those questions.
The student still has to make a formal change with the school before saying they are transgender. They can't just call themselves transgender and start walking into the girls locker room without first notifying the school of the sexual orientation change. You know this fact but keep ignoring it because it doesn't fit with your narrative.

As for the Chicago part, no where in that lawsuit does it say the transgender student was exposing herself to others, that is something you have made up a long time ago to make your case against transgender people more believable.

As for your questions, I have already answered them pages ago, so no, I will not keep repeating my answers for you.

Old 06-15-2016, 11:26 AM

Quote:
The student still has to make a formal change with the school before saying they are transgender.
And they have to hand in an excuse note when they're absent. And they sign a form to take the ACT/SAT. See how easy that is?

Quote:
As for your questions, I have already answered them pages ago, so no, I will not keep repeating my answers for you.
No, you didn't.

What's the standard of proof for who either is or is not legitimately a transgender person? And who stands guard at the entrance to each girls'/women's facility to make that determination before a man has access to partially clothed or naked girls/women?

Old 06-15-2016, 11:45 AM

Quote:
And they have to hand in an excuse note when they're absent. And they sign a form to take the ACT/SAT. See how easy that is?

No, you didn't.

What's the standard of proof for who either is or is not legitimately a transgender person? And who stands guard at the entrance to each girls'/women's facility to make that determination before a man has access to partially clothed or naked girls/women?

Already answered these questions, please go back and reread them because I won't be answering them again for you, nor will I be wasting my time anymore commenting on this stupid cut and paste posts you keep doing because clearly you ignore what others write.

Old 06-15-2016, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Already answered these questions
No, you did not.

If you think you did, prove it. Post a link to your response.

Until then...

What's the standard of proof for who either is or is not legitimately a transgender person?

And who stands guard at the entrance to each girls'/women's facility to make that determination before a man has access to partially clothed or naked girls/women?

Why risk 51% of the population's safety to appease 0.3% of the population?

How many more additional girl/woman victims of sexual predators exploiting this "policy" will it take for you all to back off?!?

How many MORE women have to suffer?

How many is enough?

Old 06-15-2016, 12:43 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,540,890 times
Quote:
What's "new" is giving them full access to and use of the girls' facilities, with no proof whatsoever required of the veracity of their claim to be transgender.

Those male sexual predator liars are now allowed into schools' girls' multiple occupancy restroom/changing/locker/shower rooms now, with no proof whatsoever required of actually being transgender.
My main concern has been re girls under 18 in locker/shower/changing rooms in public schools having to be in there with cisgender males faking a transgender identity to peep/whatever else might make the girls feel uncomfortable. From your posts, I have gathered that this is one of your concerns as well. One of lvmensch's posts on this thread (with the appropriate link) informed us that the transgender person or the parents must notify the school re the non cisgender identity identification. Barring any state laws that are different (I haven't read California's AB 1266 yet), this resolves my concern. Given this required notification, do you honestly think that cisgender males who want to get a peek or whatever will intentionally misidentify themselves to school administrators to get those peeks or whatever? I don't. I also think that truly transgender pre-op girls are NOT going to have a 'let it all hang out' or exhibitionist attitude while in the locker room.

Old 06-15-2016, 01:15 PM

Quote:
No, you did not.

If you think you did, prove it. Post a link to your response.

Until then...

What's the standard of proof for who either is or is not legitimately a transgender person?

And who stands guard at the entrance to each girls'/women's facility to make that determination before a man has access to partially clothed or naked girls/women?

Why risk 51% of the population's safety to appease 0.3% of the population?

How many more additional girl/woman victims of sexual predators exploiting this "policy" will it take for you all to back off?!?

How many MORE women have to suffer?

How many is enough?
Someone who is in the process of transformation can call themselves transgender. A doctor's note about going through the procedure should be sufficient.

No one has ever stood guard at any women's facility, not sure why you think we need to have genitalia inspectors outside of women's facilities when there have never been genitalia inspectors before and transgender people had no problem accessing the facilities that they identified with.

A male sexual predator has always been able to access women's facilities because there has never been guards outside of them. If someone who claims to be transgender is trying to sexually assault other people, then that too is still illegal. It doesn't matter if someone has a penis or vagina, sexual assault is still illegal. So no, it isn't "all good" for a person claiming to be transgender to sexually assault other people.

We aren't risking 51% of the population because nothing has changed other than a state or two trying to pass a feel good law that is unenforceable. Before this, transgender people used the facilities they identified with and no one had a problem with that because people didn't know that was happening because most normal people don't go around exposing themselves to others. You seem to have some false notion that men and transgender women go around exposing themselves to girls and women. That is far from the truth, but it is a lie you keep telling yourself no matter how many times you repeat it, it is still a lie.

Women aren't suffering because a transgender woman needs to use the restroom. Women suffer more when people don't wash their hands after using the bathroom.

Well you figure out how to end all sexual assaults in the world, and then we will talk about how many is enough, until then stop blaming innocent people for fictional crimes that you have made up. Transgender people don't go around sexually assaulting everyone and exposing their genitalia to others, that is a lie.

Old 06-15-2016, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
My main concern has been re girls under 18 in locker/shower/changing rooms in public schools having to be in there with cisgender males faking a transgender identity to peep/whatever else might make the girls feel uncomfortable. From your posts, I have gathered that this is one of your concerns as well. One of lvmensch's posts on this thread (with the appropriate link) informed us that the transgender person or the parents must notify the school re the non cisgender identity identification.
Also known as "because I say so" with no actual proof of being a transgender person required.

Quote:
Given this required notification, do you honestly think that cisgender males who want to get a peek or whatever will intentionally misidentify themselves to school administrators to get those peeks or whatever?
Kids skip school all the time, and either forge excuse notes from their parents or call in their absence themselves. That's notifying the school, no? Same thing.

Quote:
I also think that truly transgender pre-op girls are NOT going to have a 'let it all hang out' or exhibitionist attitude while in the locker room.
I didn't think so either, until I talked with the families of the IL School District case (I used to live within in district and know a lot of the families).

The truth is not always what we'd like to believe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies