Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2016, 04:54 AM

89,061 posts, read 44,866,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
Well you said you wanted to collect social security, if only you and I know you are now a 65 yr old man, how do you expect the government to know and start sending you your checks? Do you understand the importance of making a formal request?
Why should I have to make a "formal request?" All that should be necessary is to notify them of how I choose to identify myself. Period. Just like males who claim to be transgender can do now to have full access to girls' restrooms/changing/locker/shower rooms.
Quote:
And only in your fictional world are teenage boys going to start claiming to be girls just so they can look at naked girls, you do realize all of that exists on the internet now, right?
Why settle for an impersonal internet image when males can have free and clear access to the real thing, girls they know personally and lust after?

Quote:
This does not give anyone easier access to women's facilities
BS. Male "says" he's transgender = instant access to partially unclothed and naked girls in school. Read the letter from the Obama Admin I posted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2016, 09:28 AM

2,464 posts, read 1,287,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Why should I have to make a "formal request?" All that should be necessary is to notify them of how I choose to identify myself. Period. Just like males who claim to be transgender can do now to have full access to girls' restrooms/changing/locker/shower rooms.
Why settle for an impersonal internet image when males can have free and clear access to the real thing, girls they know personally and lust after?

BS. Male "says" he's transgender = instant access to partially unclothed and naked girls in school. Read the letter from the Obama Admin I posted.
You do realize notifying them of the change is a formal request....

If a guy wants to sexually assault a girl, it would be easier for him to get her drunk at a party than to pretend to be a girl just to do it in a locker room at school. If a school has more than one or two transgender students, then some of them might be lying. Though doubtful a male would go through the process to pretend to be a girl just to stare at girls. This I will forever disagree with you because it is nothing more than fiction.

Also, what stopped a boy from getting instant access to the girls locker room to begin with? There are no guards at the bathroom door, and just claiming to be a girl isn't going to get them instant access to naked girls because you are assuming girls would willingly take their clothes off in front of these horny boys pretending to be girls.

Old 06-16-2016, 09:46 AM

Quote:
You do realize notifying them of the change is a formal request....
A request is asking for something. I'm talking about just "telling" them I' age 65+ so they'll start sending me SS chacks and put me on Medicare.

Quote:
If a guy wants to sexually assault a girl, it would be easier for him to get her drunk at a party than to pretend to be a girl just to do it in a locker room at school.
Doesn't mean it doesn't happen:

Man Disguised as Woman Recorded "Hours" of Mall Restroom Video: Investigators | NBC Southern California

A sex predator's sick deception | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto Sun

The FACTS are:

1) 98-99% of all sex predators are MALE.

2) There is NO proof required to "claim" to be transgender. It's based ONLY on one's "say so."

3) Male sex predators WILL and HAVE taken advantage of transgender policy such as this to MUCH more easily access girl/women victims.

It's NOT acceptable that even more girls and women will be sex crime victims because of this.

No way should 51% of the population be put at increased risk to appease 0.3%.

You can make all the lame excuses you want. I'll believe the FACTS.

Old 06-16-2016, 10:05 AM

Quote:
A request is asking for something. I'm talking about just "telling" them I' age 65+ so they'll start sending me SS chacks and put me on Medicare.

Doesn't mean it doesn't happen:

Man Disguised as Woman Recorded "Hours" of Mall Restroom Video: Investigators | NBC Southern California

A sex predator's sick deception | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto Sun

The FACTS are:

1) 98-99% of all sex predators are MALE.

2) There is NO proof required to "claim" to be transgender. It's based ONLY on one's "say so."

3) Male sex predators WILL and HAVE taken advantage of transgender policy such as this to MUCH more easily access girl/women victims.

It's NOT acceptable that even more girls and women will be sex crime victims because of this.

Fine, you wish to nitpick over wording, then let's call it a "formal change."

As for the rest of your post, boys aren't going to start pretending to be girls just to have access to the girl's facilities that they can already walk into now. Nor are girls going to simply get naked in front of a boy just because they claim to be girls. Also, I don't know what schools you know, but I have never known a school to not have at least one adult nearby in those facilities.

Even still, what you think will happen is nothing more than fantasy, but you seem to think it is reality, so why bother arguing you over this. Neither of us are changing our opinion and I will continue to think you are wrong, and you repeating your "facts" over and over isn't going to change that.

Old 06-16-2016, 10:19 AM

Quote:
As for the rest of your post, boys aren't going to start pretending to be girls just to have access to the girl's facilities that they can already walk into now.
They were not allowed to be in there before. And there's NO way for you to possibly know that none would ever pretend to be transgender. As we all know, some men already do. Now they don't even have to disguise themselves anymore. They just have to identify as transgender, and they have easy increased access to partially unclothed and naked girls/women.

Old 06-16-2016, 10:34 AM

Quote:
They were not allowed to be in there before. And there's NO way for you to possibly know that none would ever pretend to be transgender. As we all know, some men already do. Now they don't even have to disguise themselves anymore. They just have to identify as transgender, and they have easy increased access to partially unclothed and naked girls/women.

And boys are still not allowed to be in the girl's facilities, but like I said and I will repeat myself for you, there was nothing stopping a boy from wondering into the girl's facilities because there have never been guards outside of a girl's facility. Just because something is wrong or illegal doesn't mean someone won't do it.

As for the rest of your post, boys aren't going to start pretending to be girls just to have access to the girl's facilities that they can already walk into now. Nor are girls going to simply get naked in front of a boy just because they claim to be girls. Also, I don't know what schools you know, but I have never known a school to not have at least one adult nearby in those facilities.

Even still, what you think will happen is nothing more than fantasy, but you seem to think it is reality, so why bother arguing you over this. Neither of us are changing our opinion and I will continue to think you are wrong, and you repeating your "facts" over and over isn't going to change that. (I can copy and paste too )

Old 06-16-2016, 10:53 AM

Quote:
And boys are still not allowed to be in the girl's facilities
Yes, they are. All they have to do is "self-identify" as "transgender" and they have free and clear access to all girls' facilities, no questions asked, no proof required. Read the letter the Obama Admin sent to every public school in the U.S. I posted it earlier in the thread. Schools must comply, or lose their federal funding.

As we all know, male sex predators ALREADY pretend to be transgender to have more access to their female victims. Now they don't even have to disguise themselves anymore. They just have to identify as transgender, and they have easy increased access to partially unclothed and naked girls/women.

Old 06-16-2016, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Yes, they are. All they have to do is "self-identify" as "transgender" and they have free and clear access to all girls' facilities, no questions asked, no proof required. Read the letter the Obama Admin sent to every public school in the U.S. I posted it earlier in the thread. Schools must comply, or lose their federal funding.

As we all know, male sex predators ALREADY pretend to be transgender to have more access to their female victims. Now they don't even have to disguise themselves anymore. They just have to identify as transgender, and they have easy increased access to partially unclothed and naked girls/women.

No, those are now girls, if they are willing to identify as girls, then they are no longer boys.

Even still, what you think will happen is nothing more than fantasy, but you seem to think it is reality, so why bother arguing you over this. Neither of us are changing our opinion and I will continue to think you are wrong, and you repeating your "facts" over and over isn't going to change that. (I can copy and paste too )

Old 06-16-2016, 11:05 AM

Quote:
No, those are now girls, if they are willing to identify as girls, then they are no longer boys.
How so? They're still anatomically male. And they don't have to have a diagnosis or proof of medical treatment of the transgender process. Read the letter the Obama Admin sent to every public school in the U.S. I posted it earlier in the thread. Schools must comply, or lose their federal funding.

Quote:
As for the rest of your post, boys aren't going to start pretending to be girls just to have access to the girl's facilities that they can already walk into now.
They couldn't be in the girls' facilities before. Now, they can.

All they have to do is "self-identify" as "transgender" and they have free and clear access to all girls' facilities, no questions asked, no proof required. Read the letter the Obama Admin sent to every public school in the U.S. I posted it earlier in the thread. Schools must comply, or lose their federal funding.

Old 06-16-2016, 11:09 AM

Quote:
How so? They're still anatomically male. And they don't have to have a diagnosis or proof of medical treatment of the transgender process. Read the letter the Obama Admin sent to every public school in the U.S. I posted it earlier in the thread. Schools must comply, or lose their federal funding.

They couldn't be in the girls' facilities before. Now, they can.

All they have to do is "self-identify" as "transgender" and they have free and clear access to all girls' facilities, no questions asked, no proof required. Read the letter the Obama Admin sent to every public school in the U.S. I posted it earlier in the thread. Schools must comply, or lose their federal funding.

Well they have submitted a format change with the school, so they are no longer boys, they are officially girls at that point. Which means they can't use any male facilities because it would be wrong for girls to do that.

I am not sure why this is so difficult for you to understand.....

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies