Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2016, 10:59 AM

23,564 posts, read 17,237,701 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
As crazy as the words sound to me there is some serious pain in that voice. Nothing to blame BLM for or laugh at.
BLM has fostered a lie and has ramped up hatred and violence against police who now are hypersensitive to being murdered and the dem prez candidate encouraging it!

Those words trace directly back to BLM and defy the government statistics. A science denier and an organization of science deniers.

BLM and the politicians who support it are to blame.

Old 08-14-2016, 11:01 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Over the top? You don't think condoning violence against reporters is over the top? Really?
The post was a joke. A joke on purpose. Not like your joke of a post.

Quote:
Anyone who condones violence against reporters are in the same category as people who condone the violence of these rioters.
Not really a big deal compared to the actual violence the racist protestors are doing and that you have yet to comment on. Your agenda has been outed.

Quote:
It's actually very simple to understand.
Then why don't you get it?

Old 08-14-2016, 11:05 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
I like how the Koreans handled it in L.A.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgCiC6qTtjs
More proof to carry a gun for self defense.

Old 08-14-2016, 11:07 AM

27,655 posts, read 16,142,781 times
shortly before police shooting of an Armed suspect pointing gun at them:
Milwaukee police busy Friday into Saturday; three shootings and a stabbing | FOX6Now.com
Then you have the msm conveniently leaving out details of the racism of the rioters
Uneasy calm in Milwaukee after police shooting, protests
The uneasy calm is called daylight.. the offended need their sleep for round 2

Old 08-14-2016, 11:08 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,135,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I did answer your question, you just aren't smart enough to understand it.

People who are in here talking about this case are discussing things in a civil way, that means they ARE waiting until the facts in the case come out. The people who are running out and burning buildings and cars or doing other violent things in their community aren't waiting for the facts to come out.

When things like this happen we always get an initial report of what took place, more often than not we get more details later and it either confirms or alters the story of what actually took place. In this case we have been given an initial account of what took place and it sounds like these cops did what they had to do... it's not pretty but being a cop usually isn't. A few days, a week or a month from now we'll get more facts along with bodycam footage and those of us who discussed this case will learn more. The people YOU support are still going to stick with whatever story they have in their mind now whether the facts support it or not, just like the "hands up don't shoot" idiots who are still sticking that story after it was proven to be a complete lie.
You didn't answer my question and you know it. I didn't ask about burning down towns, this is something you brought into the conversation. I asked why should the people there wait for the facts to have an opinion but the poster I was replying to doesn't have to. And you don't want to go there with being smart. There hasn't been one exchange on CD on any subject that you've gotten the best of me... I take CD posters like you to school...

Yep, yep, I went there...

Old 08-14-2016, 11:09 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,976,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
BLM has fostered a lie and has ramped up hatred and violence against police who now are hypersensitive to being murdered and the dem prez candidate encouraging it!

Those words trace directly back to BLM and defy the government statistics. A science denier and an organization of science deniers.

BLM and the politicians who support it are to blame.
Riots have been happening long before the blm movement is a fact that no one can deny.

Old 08-14-2016, 11:13 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
Shabazz, what "facts" do you think people need to wait for? Nobody is debating whether or not the cop was justified or telling the truth. We're criticizing the response that took place following it, and nothing that took place can be revealed to justify any of it.

Old 08-14-2016, 11:15 AM

73,028 posts, read 62,634,962 times
This is why I see in this. People who live and die by the sword. There are people whom the only way they know how to address a grievance is with violence. In the minds of those who riot, the only way to get anyone's attention, or to get one to listen is through violence. In their mind, violence is all many people understand. Violent mentality combined with anger.

Old 08-14-2016, 11:16 AM

73,028 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
Riots have been happening long before the blm movement is a fact that no one can deny.
Milwaukee was once of the cities hit with riots during the summer of 1967.

Old 08-14-2016, 11:17 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,040,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
You didn't answer my question and you know it. I didn't ask about burning down towns, this is something you brought into the conversation. I asked why should the people there wait for the facts to have an opinion but the poster I was replying to doesn't have to. And you don't want to go there with being smart. There hasn't been one exchange on CD on any subject that you've gotten the best of me... I take CD posters like you to school...

Yep, yep, I went there...
Burning down businesses, blocking traffic, throwing bricks at random cars and being violent in your own community isn't an opinion. You still don't get it, I'm not shocked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies