Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2016, 01:09 PM

37,106 posts, read 41,233,915 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I have NO SIDE EFFECTS. There are literally hundreds of links on the value of OPC's....

One person years ago said she had some nausea. My other friend can't take it as she already has colitis and takes pharma drugs so grape seed could make her worse. She's tried. How many have nausea and more with all their pharma drugs..PLEASE don't tell me about the supplement I've been taking for over 21 yrs.
We know you refuse to believe anything bad about your precious OPC, including the fact that some scientists who wanted to actually use it in medical research found that half of what they obtained for the study did not contain what the label said it did and if it did it was often not in the amount on the label. In addition, some contained ingredients not disclosed on the label, including peanuts.

You may not have side effects because there is no OPC in what you are taking. There is also no evidence that OPCs do anything you claim they do. "Hundreds of links" claiming the same thing because they copy from one another is not evidence.

Old 10-10-2016, 01:37 PM

4,921 posts, read 7,687,790 times
Take a look at the damage done by benzodiazepines. Big pharma is playing a game of of causing dependence to sell their wares. Just like a drug dealer they want you to come back and buy more. Many people found and find this out the hard way.
When they finally do realize they have become dependent it's too late. Now they must endure a very long taper, according to the Ashton manual, and a much longer recovery period. Some will never recover and some will die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5sWd00t-6g

Old 10-10-2016, 01:40 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,728,168 times
I've said this for years, IF everyone took OPC's we would have a much healthier population and many with illnesses could take less drugs. And if everyone got massages. We'd have a healthier and more content population. OPC's reduce and clean out the free radicals in the blood and more people experience better energy for one thing.

Suzy, you have no idea about these OPC's and can only attack them as that's what you apparently do best. Attack the holistic/alternative world of medicine. Keep talking about what you do not know.

Grape Seed Extract Benefits OPC Antioxidant Page

I don't use this company's product but I like their overview of what OPC's do and can support.

You continue with your peanuts....good grief.

I have seen enough damage from the pharma drugs so I can see it all from both sides.

Old 10-10-2016, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
Take a look at the damage done by benzodiazepines. Big pharma is playing a game of of causing dependence to sell their wares. Just like a drug dealer they want you to come back and buy more. Many people found and find this out the hard way.
When they finally do realize they have become dependent it's too late. Now they must endure a very long taper, according to the Ashton manual, and a much longer recovery period. Some will never recover and some will die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5sWd00t-6g
Without looking at the video and it may mention this but the benzo and alzheimer connection is alive and reported out there. Ok, listened to the video...amazing but so true. Disease Management.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 10-10-2016 at 01:56 PM..

Old 10-10-2016, 01:55 PM

957 posts, read 1,132,660 times
Only priests and especially nuns used to cure you back in the day because they did it not for a materialistic profit but because they believed in God, not in Mammon.

Old 10-10-2016, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
We know you refuse to believe anything bad about your precious OPC, including the fact that some scientists who wanted to actually use it in medical research found that half of what they obtained for the study did not contain what the label said it did and if it did it was often not in the amount on the label. In addition, some contained ingredients not disclosed on the label, including peanuts.

You may not have side effects because there is no OPC in what you are taking. There is also no evidence that OPCs do anything you claim they do. "Hundreds of links" claiming the same thing because they copy from one another is not evidence.
If everyone used these OPC's Pharma would most likely sell FAR less of their pharma drugs. They lost me as a customer 21 yrs ago for allergy and sinus drugs and the allergy MD's lost me too. They had me before 1995.

Old 10-10-2016, 04:27 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,713,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian (x)lurker View Post
Only priests and especially nuns used to cure you back in the day because they did it not for a materialistic profit but because they believed in God, not in Mammon.
When and where was this?

Old 10-10-2016, 04:48 PM

1,869 posts, read 1,336,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
It's a huge game that has been going on for decades.

There was talking about "curing" the common cold when I was a kid.

And forget that "run for cancer cures". Cancer is mega business.

My sister counted on mega $1000's in drugs to slow down the MS she is challenged with, she is
totally worse and has so declined.

It's NOT in the Industry's best interests to CURE AND HEAL. They have to answer to stockholders, major pharma companies....

Keep developing drugs to keep more bandaids going, keep patients coming back.

And Keep THEM all employed.

A game they play and MOST fall for it.

Pharma Industry isn't the only game in town, but a huge one.
I could not agree more with this.

The worst meds are those that start with Anti-.......whatever....

Anti-depressants....
Anti-hypertensives...
Anti-cholesterols...
etc

beware of those, it' s only business.

You can fight it with change of lifestyle!

Old 10-10-2016, 05:03 PM

33,524 posts, read 37,125,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
When and where was this?
It was called the dark ages.

Old 10-10-2016, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
This is simply hearsay; you have no scientific studies to back up your assertions - just your 'personal experience'. We do not know if you work for the industry or if you would know a side affect if you had one? I already told you that I do work for the pharmaceutical industry. But I could work other places; I have a few skills. I like the idea of saving people and our vaccinations save thousands (maybe millions) every year. I helped work on the smallpox vaccinations years ago and there is no smallpox today. You go pushing something that might or might not help others.
I work for NO industry, jaminhealth INC if you want me to work for an industry. You keep attacking what I say, maybe you otta read a bunch of other reviews or I don't really think that's what you want to do. Keep working to make me seem/look wrong. I know enough here work for the pharma world.

Your choice, don't believe in what I say. I don't care. I'm willing to believe enough MD's take OPC's to keep themselves healthy. I know a friend told me her pharmacist takes grape seed... so again whatever.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 10-10-2016 at 05:38 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies