Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2019, 12:44 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,558,195 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
In that case, you should support vaccines! Give yourself a little dose of germ to get big-time protection!

That's probably somewhat true. Where vaccines fail is the number of very toxic additional ingredients -- aluminum, mercury, fluoride, polysorbate 80 and formaldehyde, to name just a few. If you had been listening to Robert Kennedy, Jr. you'd be aware that he initially pushed hard for safer vaccines, not the end of vaccination.

Old 10-17-2019, 12:54 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,946,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
That's probably somewhat true. Where vaccines fail is the number of very toxic additional ingredients -- aluminum, mercury, fluoride, polysorbate 80 and formaldehyde, to name just a few. If you had been listening to Robert Kennedy, Jr. you'd be aware that he initially pushed hard for safer vaccines, not the end of vaccination.
Oh, brother! Kennedy's family even told him to shut up.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...accines-226798
"We love Robert F. Kennedy Jr., but he is part of a misinformation campaign that’s having heartbreaking—and deadly—consequences."

By KATHLEEN KENNEDY TOWNSEND, JOSEPH P. KENNEDY II and MAEVE KENNEDY MCKEAN

May 08, 2019

"Mercury", actually a mercury compound and no more mercury than table salt is chlorine, was removed from childhood vaccines in 2001 in an "abundance of caution" move. The other ingredients are not harmful in the quantities in vaccines. There is more formaldehyde in a pear than in a vaccine. Your body, or even a baby's body, makes more formaldehyde than is in vaccines. Polysorbate 80 is in ice cream. And lest you feel like coming back with "ingested is different than injected", once a substance gets in your bloodstream (as the formaldehyde you make does) the body treats it the same whether injected or ingested. No more Ben & Jerry's for you!

Old 10-17-2019, 12:56 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,558,195 times
Quote:
Oh, brother! Kennedy's family even told him to shut up.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...accines-226798
"We love Robert F. Kennedy Jr., but he is part of a misinformation campaign that’s having heartbreaking—and deadly—consequences."

By KATHLEEN KENNEDY TOWNSEND, JOSEPH P. KENNEDY II and MAEVE KENNEDY MCKEAN

May 08, 2019

"Mercury", actually a mercury compound and no more mercury than table salt is chlorine, was removed from childhood vaccines in 2001 in an "abundance of caution" move. The other ingredients are not harmful in the quantities in vaccines. There is more formaldehyde in a pear than in a vaccine. Your body, or even a baby's body, makes more formaldehyde than is in vaccines. Polysorbate 80 is in ice cream. And lest you feel like coming back with "ingested is different than injected", once a substance gets in your bloodstream (as the formaldehyde you make does) the body treats it the same whether injected or ingested. No more Ben & Jerry's for you!

If you say so.

Old 10-17-2019, 01:00 PM

37,181 posts, read 41,383,587 times
Quote:
Show me the faces of those who have been miraculously saved. They are absent among my loved ones.
Your loved ones have been fortunate.

In my family alone, my son's leukemia was cured by compassionate physicians with the aid of Big Pharma.

My father's imminent heart attack was diagnosed by an astute internist, resulting in lifesaving coronary artery bypass surgery which gave him many years of quality life.

I would have died a miserable death had surgery for an obstructed small bowel not been possible.

Both DH and his mother have had melanomas removed, with no evidence of recurrence after years.

As far as HPV is concerned, there are about 44,000 cancers associated with the virus each year in the US. About 92% could be prevented by the vaccine. That is over 40,000 people. They do have faces, even if you do not know them personally.

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2...d-vaccine.html

Old 10-17-2019, 01:03 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,208,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Follow the money. My SIL passed away 2 years ago from Frontal Lobe Dementia. While in the hospital and only given about 6 months to live, she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Doctors said she "needed" her ovaries removed. They badgered the family into this totally unnecessary surgery. The poor woman was already dying from Dementia. Why put her through this? For WHAT?
So you wouldn't sue them for medical malpractice when she prematurely died of ovarian cancer.

That's how Americans are.

And for the record, nobody dies of dementia.

Dementia is no more fatal than schizophrenia.

Perhaps if she had a healthcare directive, things would have been different.

Old 10-17-2019, 01:04 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,975,215 times
“Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking...”

― Leo Tolstoy

Old 10-17-2019, 01:04 PM

37,181 posts, read 41,383,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I find more and more working with homeopathic medicine which MOST of the world does except the U.S. This medicine was thrown under the bus with the pharma explosion probably in the 80's...when it started or sooner. One can do a search on any health issue just about and homeopathy and remedies will come up. They take time but they work and NO HARM.

I just directed a person to a suggestion about Viruses and Homeopathy...she said she's tried everything but I'm sure NOT homeopathy.

Like Cures Like
The UK, France And Australia are in the process of giving homeopathy the boot.

Old 10-17-2019, 01:12 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,208,282 times
Quote:
Anyone who can watch pharma ads on TV and not sense the manipulation by the pharma and advertising industries is obviously brain dead or paid by said industries.
They advertise because doctors spend 40-60 hours a week with patients.

Doctors spend another 15-20 hours a week keeping up with changes in their field including new medical procedures, legal issues, administrative and professional issues and such.

Few doctors have an additional 15-20 hours a week to read about new drugs.

When a new drug or medical procedure or new medical technology is introduced, that knowledge is not instantly imputed into every medical professional's brain.

Older doctors, especially those who have worked 60-80 hours a week for years on end just don't have the time to keep up with everything.

Informing patients of their options is one way to ensure you're getting the best treatment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by genesiss23 View Post
Getting a drug through the blood brain can be tricky. Look at carbidopa/levodopa (Sinemet). The entire point of the carbidopa is to get levodopa into the brain without it being destroyed.

To cure a disease, you need to know the true cause. A lot of diseases, we don't know.
A most excellent point.

Unfortunately, it will be lost on the OP and the least scientific among us.

Old 10-17-2019, 01:23 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,411,531 times
Quote:
HPV vaccine (this is for ntv) is as close to 100% effective as something made by humans can be.
How effective is the HPV vaccine?

Isn't that the truth?
"Conclusions: One-third of women presenting with LACC had appropriate Pap screening prior to diagnosis." [locally advanced cervical cancer (LACC)]
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6433450/

Just lost a good friend (male) to head and neck cancer.
Was the head and neck cancer caused by the HPV Virus? I've heard it can cause throat cancer, mouth cancer, etc. Even anal cancer.

It amazes me that parents continue to refuse this vaccine for their children.

Old 10-17-2019, 01:34 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,946,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
Was the head and neck cancer caused by the HPV Virus? I've heard it can cause throat cancer, mouth cancer, etc. Even anal cancer.

It amazes me that parents continue to refuse this vaccine for their children.
In the case of my friend, I don't know. He wasn't a smoker; that's another big cause. You've heard correctly. Also penile cancer and vulvar cancer. Plus penile warts. You want to see some gross pictures, yuck! Not what anyone wants.

Some parents spend too much time listening to RFK, Jr, who seems to have a particular beef with this vaccine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies