Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2016, 02:26 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,109,199 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
You're the one laughing in denial. I'm dead serious out of concern for the self-deception that has driven you to blind yourself to what I've written to you.

You and Jim have both done everything a prototypical evader would do to avoid having to exhibit intellectual integrity. You posted a bunch of pronouncements, were challenged with regard to their veracity, challenged to provide objective evidence instead of your opinion that proof exists, and instead of doing so you try to ridicule someone who is holding you to account for your baseless claims. Jim similarly has yet to respond to the challenge to provide objective evidence of the claims he's made.

There is this notion called truth, within which if you say something you want people to believe, that you present objective evidence that is irrefutable, rather than just figuratively stamping your feet and petulantly insisting that you should be believed regardless of the fact that you just made it all up and have not presented any objective evidence.

Absolutely. You exist. I don't deny you exist, like you deny truth.
You need help my friend. I recommend weekly appointments until your man crush is over.

Old 11-08-2016, 02:32 PM

4,279 posts, read 1,905,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podo944 View Post
Link please... and if you post an Alex Jones link, you're fired!
18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18 U.S. Code § 793(f)
Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

Lynch’s Surreptitious Meeting With Clinton Violates DOJ Ethics Regs

So... You have the law, Hillary committed a crime. This can not be denied and as you can see in the videos, Comey does not deny this and in fact confirms she broke the law.

Lynch met with Bill Clinton privately even thought it is against DOJ ethics regs to meet with someone who is involved in an ongoing investigation.

Lynch did not charge Hillary even though she did in fact commit a crime and it is her job to charge someone when they do commit a crime.

Comey said she did commit the crime, but said she had not intent, but as you can see, intent is not a component of the law. So, Comey is falsely leading the people and congress by claiming intent matters. Also, the decision while not technically up to him to charge, he refused to, even though it is his duty to see such through.

Lynch and Comey are guilty of obstruction of justice and have shown to have been colluding with the Clinton's to avoid a charge.

Anything else you would like to see or are you going to play dumb now and go on about appeals to authority because you have trouble reading the law above?

Old 11-08-2016, 02:34 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,109,199 times
Thanks NexGen for posting that. A little truth into the blithering nonsense mix of Princess Dirty's entourage here.

Old 11-08-2016, 02:46 PM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,709,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Jeez. You think all that is bad, try getting into a discussion about what the meaning of the constitution is with a Trump supporter and they are the foremost authorities. Better than the best law professors, better than the SCOTUS, better than the President who attended Harvard law school.
My most fervent hope right now is that the Democrats gain majority in the Senate, and President Clinton nominates Barak Obama to replace Antonin Scalia.

Old 11-08-2016, 02:49 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,671,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Thanks NexGen for posting that. A little truth into the blithering nonsense mix of Princess Dirty's entourage here.
LOL, Good old Trey ,I want to tell you he did a hell of a job with Hillary.He had her in there for 12-14 hours and did nothing but make her look "PRESIDENTIAL".Thanks Trey.

Old 11-08-2016, 02:51 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,333,807 times
Any thoughts on how soon Obama fires Comey? He might have a 10 year term, but he serves at the pleasure of the President. Now that Obama doesn't have to be concerned about the appearance of obstructing justice, I figure he's going to clean house and ask Loretta Lynch to fire Comey before Thanksgiving.

Old 11-08-2016, 02:53 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,671,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Any thoughts on how soon Obama fires Comey? He might have a 10 year term, but he serves at the pleasure of the President. Now that Obama doesn't have to be concerned about the appearance of obstructing justice, I figure he's going to clean house and ask Loretta Lynch to fire Comey before Thanksgiving.

He is not going to touch them.

Old 11-08-2016, 02:58 PM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,709,672 times
I don't think so. I think he'll let Comey resign. Alternatively, if Comey stays, it'll be interesting to see DOJ embracing the Trumpist idea of looking for efficiencies, and magically what those efficiencies entail is a harsh curtailing of the scope of authority of the FBI. The FBI is like those big banks - too big to fail and therefore too readily able to harm the nation when they do fail. One, or perhaps two, operating divisions can perhaps be transferred to a more suitable domicile. Perhaps the Intelligence Branch should reside as part of the Office of Intelligence and Analysis at Homeland, and the National Security Branch should reside as part of the Homeland as well, as a new agency within the department. That'll leave the FBI with only its domestic jurisdiction, and whatever special investigations it is assigned by DOJ, which magically will become none. Problem solved.

Old 11-08-2016, 03:04 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,666,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
With you guys, it's always a projection of what may happen or what you project will happen. Invariably, it's always some evil, dastardly thing democrats, presidents or liberals are going to do in the future and after all these years on this site, you've never been right once.
My projection is the last thing Obama or Clinton want to do is fire Comey. He's proven himself to be a principled, honest man. How one judges his previous actions is all in perception. I'd say after this election is over, it's more likely Comey will clean house of some of his loose cannons running around his district offices.

The difference between the Trumpsters and the Clintons is that when Comey came out and announced that a whole batch of Clinton emails were found on Wiener's laptop, 2 weeks before the election, we just sucked it up and carried on. Trumpsters on the other hand, when he announced there was no new info, went into a rage and are now accusing everyone of all sorts of imagined malfeasance. Like a 4 year old throwing a full tantrum and thrashing wildly on the floor, while screaming, because he can't have another Snickers Bar.
The disgust is palpable.

Old 11-08-2016, 03:17 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
I don't think so. I think he'll let Comey resign. Alternatively, if Comey stays, it'll be interesting to see DOJ embracing the Trumpist idea of looking for efficiencies, and magically what those efficiencies entail is a harsh curtailing of the scope of authority of the FBI. The FBI is like those big banks - too big to fail and therefore too readily able to harm the nation when they do fail. One, or perhaps two, operating divisions can perhaps be transferred to a more suitable domicile. Perhaps the Intelligence Branch should reside as part of the Office of Intelligence and Analysis at Homeland, and the National Security Branch should reside as part of the Homeland as well, as a new agency within the department. That'll leave the FBI with only its domestic jurisdiction, and whatever special investigations it is assigned by DOJ, which magically will become none. Problem solved.
I think you are on to something here.

Obama plays 3-D chess. Firing Comey wouldn't solve the problem of the FBI rank and file being Republican tools.

Breaking up the FBI would be the smart move. Definitely break up that NYC nest of vipers and make it clear that anyone leaking information to Guiliani or anyone else outside the agency would be looking at some unfortunate consequences.

Prioritizing hiring women and minorities would be useful to replace those putting in for early retirement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies