Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2017, 04:15 PM

57,227 posts, read 26,172,300 times

Advertisements

redundant thread
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2017, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
Oh, we can't mock ANYONE anymore? PC garbage.
Yes rudeness, insults and poor behavior are now dismissed as just being PC.

Making fun of someone with a disability is now considered fair game, I understand completely.

Old 01-09-2017, 04:22 PM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
What the heck are they still doing here after being so loud about immigrating for Canada!

I wonder how much political trash we will hear tonight...and tomorrow the actors who will mention negative remarks towards the future President will see their movies tank at the theater so I wonder how much dare to say anything.
Just like when W, Bush ran, many said that if he was elected they would leave the country and NOT ONE did.

The usual leftie, all TALK and NO action!

Old 01-09-2017, 04:53 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Yes, she did. And leftists' inability to see/realize this is exactly why we had the election outcome we did. Their smugness and elitism didn't carry over from Obama (who was able to build a very unique coalition) to another Dem.
You sound pretty smug yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
And apologized for. In public. With admission of fault. By President Obama himself.

If Trump could man up and do something like that, we'd be having a different discussion. But - that's hypothetical, isn't it?
We wouldn't even be discussing it , would we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
And here I thought this election was supposed to usher in the post-PC era. But we still have walk on tip-toes around the fee-fees of those living in the "heartland"?
Yes. The egos of Trumplets are quite fragile. They may be able to dish it out but display time and again that they cannot take it. The True Snowflakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
All of these Artist forget where their money comes from and If American will not see their movies or buy their music. I sure they will back off with silence!
Yeah, Meryl, I don't think so. She is a 60 some year old woman in Hollywood. Good roles are about gone for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
Oh, we can't mock ANYONE anymore? PC garbage.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Given that this is a thread of 60 some pages telling EVERYONE that they don't dare speak ill of Trump - I'd say this is a good taste of your own medicine.

Old 01-09-2017, 05:01 PM

2,407 posts, read 1,504,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
You sound pretty smug yourself.

We wouldn't even be discussing it , would we?

Yes. The egos of Trumplets are quite fragile. They may be able to dish it out but display time and again that they cannot take it. The True Snowflakes.

Yeah, Meryl, I don't think so. She is a 60 some year old woman in Hollywood. Good roles are about gone for her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Given that this is a thread of 60 some pages telling EVERYONE that they don't dare speak ill of Trump - I'd say this is a good taste of your own medicine.
Don't you feel special for responding and dismissing multiple posters all at once? Yet you don't offer an ounce of insight or talking points... are you Meryl Streep?

Old 01-09-2017, 05:54 PM

11,558 posts, read 12,046,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
What does her career choice have to do with what she said? What do you do? Whatever it is, quit posting. You're not god, why do you think anyone would care what you have to say?
Because those who hang on her every word are basing that decision on the movies she's been in plus the awards and accolades she's received over the years. If she were just someone off the street they wouldn't be paying any attention to her false accusations.

Old 01-09-2017, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
What's the old fake news again?
Again, it has been proven he did not insult, belittle, or make fun of the reporter; however, those who detest Trump will continue to believe the spin aired by the liberal MSM. They want to find fault with our President-Elect Donald J. Trump and will constantly distort the truth.

Old 01-09-2017, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
I hear the movie that won best picture was called LaLaLand.

How appropriate.

Those Hollywood fools live in their own little lalaland.
Bingo!!!! You nailed it!!!

Old 01-09-2017, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
Again, it has been proven he did not insult, belittle, or make fun of the reporter; however, those who detest Trump will continue to believe the spin aired by the liberal MSM. They want to find fault with our President-Elect Donald J. Trump and will constantly distort the truth.
Go back to my response to your statement #481, you never replied.

Last edited by Goodnight; 01-09-2017 at 06:34 PM..

Old 01-09-2017, 06:08 PM

4,252 posts, read 3,170,586 times
How many actually give a da-m about what any of the Hollywood elite think? If you do, I wonder how you manage in the real world without their guidance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies