Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2017, 08:40 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,758,698 times

Advertisements

He won't be impeached. Even if they had him on video grabbing......... Ohhhhhhhhhhh wait. Lol. Republicans Controll ALL KNOWN branches of power and 31 state governments AND the SuPreme court. Single party rule . I wouldn't be surprised if they marched all the Democrats out in the street and exiled them Saddam Bathist style. This is a new era where there are no ethics and consolidated power. Donald Trump could be a traitor and nobody would care.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2017, 08:41 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,102,029 times
If this is true it can be verified easily. If it's not verified by tomorrow it is bs

Trump's lawyer, Michael Cohen, secretly meeting with Kremlin reps in Prague in 2016. That is something that could be tracked down via flight records, credit card receipts, etc.

Old 01-10-2017, 08:42 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,269,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
I don't know, Pence looks good to me now. even Ryan. at leas they are predictable and Kellyanne would not have to reinterpret what they are saying to us.
Right? At least they are sane. I'm a liberal atheist, and yet Pence looks good because he is sane. Sad!

Old 01-10-2017, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
If this is true it can be verified easily. If it's not verified by tomorrow it is bs
What dif will it make if it's true or not. You can't shame Trump. Republicans will never turn on their own guy. Only Democrats do that . You can be a Sandusky creep (speaker of the house) Dennis hastert and they will spin it to back him up. They play to win. Ethics be damned. Look for the spin machine to ramp up.

Old 01-10-2017, 08:45 PM

13,425 posts, read 9,957,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
I will blame the mainstream media. They are operating well outside of their role as supposedly and relatively non-partisan reporters of factual information, as a general pattern, and outside of a role that should have them refrain from information that would unduly undermine the office of the president in an extremely sensitive social environment just days before an inauguration.

Yes, it does undermine the credibility of the entire report. That's how credibility in such matters works, especially since much of the rest of the information's veracity will be a judgement call. No Russian official is going to cop to it, even if true. The reputation of the report compiler is everything in this matter, and that reputation goes down the toilet once such significant non-factual information makes it into such a politically explosive document.

And no Russian source is going to verify the information in the report, and the report author will lose all credibility, especially because of this:

4Chan Claims To Have Fabricated Anti-Trump Report As A Hoax | Zero Hedge

The story of sexual deviance is 100% fake; written by kids from an internet forum who then passed it on to dunce Rick Wilson. The Neocon information exchange lost sight of its sources and this fake story eventually made it into a opposition paid-for report, into John McCain's hands, and then into an FBI and a CIA investigation.

There will be no way to salvage anything from this report for the opposition, as the dems and the neocons who paid for the report, the MSM who splashed this seditious verifiable fake news just 10 days before the inauguration, and whatever security agencies decided to take this seriously are going to be engaging in major damage control to mitigate their thorough embarrassment for their part in giving this any traction and making it a headline.

After this fake news report to end all fake news reports, the dems and the MSM's credibility will be damaged for a long time to come. They will be expected to go quiet for a while, as a prediction, if only to make themselves a smaller target for the incoming president.

If this is true, there'll be a trail.

I'm open to it. Let's see it.

Old 01-10-2017, 08:45 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,507,739 times
Link shared by Donald Trump's Twitter.

Fake News: BuzzFeed Runs 'Unverifiable' Trump-Russia Claims | LifeZette

Old 01-10-2017, 08:46 PM

6,574 posts, read 6,743,789 times
A 4chan erotic fan fiction & the CIA bites. Too rich.

Old 01-10-2017, 08:47 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,850,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adric View Post
If the president-elect can not or will not serve as president, then the vice-president elect (Mike Pence) would step in and be sworn in as POTUS on inauguration day.
This very well could be what happens. Pence is their safety net, and why , I think, he was put on the ticket. The GOP knew they have a loose cannon on their hands, and probably were instrumental in getting Pence in there to soften things and be ready to step in.

Let's face facts, whether you like Trump or not, we have to admit he is the most flawed candidate EVER to run for this office. His secretive web of business dealings around the world, his way too numerous bankruptcies and lawsuits, his ties to and admiration of Russia, his total lack of control of himself, his lack of temperament, and so many other issues make him extremely unsuited to hold this position.

Pence, while he is as stiff of a conservative as exists, is not a raving lunatic (at least from what I can tell) He is also more intelligent than Trump, has more self control, and does not seem to have shady skeletons in his closet that make him suspect. I would actually accept Pence as our President, Hell, I would accept the Night Stalker before I would accept Trump !

These latest revelations may be the undoing of Donald Trump and Pence may be asked to take this job. The close ties that Trump and his committee have to Russian officials is potentially very damaging to Trump. We will have to see how it plays out.

But, in the meantime ,I am practicing saying President Pence.........I could live with that one ! I would not be surprised to see Trump step down, either before Jan 20, or shortly after.

Old 01-10-2017, 08:47 PM

Who knows whats real or fake these days. I do know that anything goes these days.

Old 01-10-2017, 08:48 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,399,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post

Trump's lawyer, Michael Cohen, secretly meeting with Kremlin reps in Prague in 2016 to coordinate. If that is proven Trump would be in huge trouble. And that is something that could be tracked down via flight records, credit card receipts, etc.
This has already been discussed:

//www.city-data.com/forum/46785404-post163.html

They won't be able to place him in Prague, given his confidence of that fact as expressed on Twitter and his challenge for investigators to check his passport.

This assertion in regard to Cohen will be one definite piece of fake information within the so-called report that will work to impugn the author's credibility and the rest of the unverifiable information in the report.

The other fake news in the report, which will send everyone who is taking it seriously scurrying, is that kids from an internet forum made up the sexual deviance story and put it into circulation, at which time the Neocons and dems started treating it like real intel.

This report is going to take people down, and those people won't be Trump and his administration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies