Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2017, 01:06 PM

1,160 posts, read 713,455 times

Advertisements

I hear CNN is going to have an expose on next week exposing Gorsuch's deepest, darkest secret - that he once stole a cookie from the cookie jar when he was seven years old.

Yes, yes, WHO wants a dirty cookie thief on the supreme court!

Old 02-02-2017, 01:07 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,950,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
I remember your threads about how upset you were that the former Director of the CIA had voted for communists.

Oh wait, that never happened.

Old 02-02-2017, 01:08 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,338,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
Hey glad, are you THAT desperate?
I heard that he pulled a girl's pigtails on the playground once, back in 2nd grade when he was 7 years old and he didn't apologize, it's all over TMZ, this will definitely cause him to not be confirmed to the US Supreme Court!

Old 02-02-2017, 02:25 PM

16,603 posts, read 8,619,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
The high school I had attended, added the title, "South" to its name, due to a split into two schools at opposite ends of town. So they started waving Confederate flags around and chanting that, "The South shall rise again!", at athletic contests. It took about 10 years for public opinion to convince them of the error of their ways. Today, in the politically ultra-correct mindset of this town, anyone doing such a thing, would be tarred and feathered.
Well that is part of the problem, with PC dictating what can be said or expressed without fear of harm coming to someone.

I cannot stand the Black Panthers or the Black Lives Matter crowd, but I certainly think they should be able express their view so long as they do it with proper permits/notice and do not incite violence. I say the same thing about the Nazi's and Klan. You cannot start picking and choosing what speech is allowed and what isn't. Because today's arbiters of acceptable speech might be tomorrows minority out of power.

Old 02-02-2017, 02:29 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,371,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
I heard that he pulled a girl's pigtails on the playground once, back in 2nd grade when he was 7 years old and he didn't apologize, it's all over TMZ, this will definitely cause him to not be confirmed to the US Supreme Court!
Sad. Her parents obviously raised her to conform to stereotypical gender roles . If she had a flat top he would never have been able to subject her to abuse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies