Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2017, 08:20 AM

36,539 posts, read 30,885,552 times

Advertisements

[quote=ATG5;47438441]
Quote:
Lol, yeah. The guy asked for a white employee to help him, bad mouths a black woman in a wheelchair and then tells a Hispanic woman to go back to her country and yet, the woman is a race baiter. Makes sense. The woman in the video says he's being racist after the disgusting way he talks about the black woman. Why would she call him a racist if the woman he was referring to was white?

What I actually see and hear is a white guy tell a Hispanic woman to go back to her country, because he's tired of white people taking care of them. That's not a claim. Those words came out of his mouth. And yet, you still defend him. How anyone could defend someone telling a Hispanic stranger to go back to their country is beyond me.
here we go.

How many times did I say that man was in the wrong for his actions, that his actions were bigotted?
How is that defending him?
I have been stating what I actually saw and heard is not substantiated by you or the articles claim to this man being labeled a racist based on what I saw and heard.

Quote:
I couldn't care less what you look like, but your continually defense of this guy tells me everything I need to know about your character (putting it mildly).
I think you do care because you assume us to be white racists because we dont blindly accept your assessment. You feel anyone who doesn't 100% agree with you is flawed.

Old 03-08-2017, 08:24 AM

11,802 posts, read 5,804,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
This is a video of racist **** at Walmart - points at other customers, disparages them as fat and lazy, that he pays their medical bills, he then tell the employee that he wishes she would go back to her own country. Luckily we get a good look at his face.

Watch: Customer at Irving Wal-Mart tells Hispanic*employee to 'go to your own' country* | Irving | Dallas News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAx-OQ3NUwY
Really - the video is over a year old - no one on here condones this type of behavior that I recognize. Why do you keep trying to stir the pot?
Trump won - get over it.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 03-08-2017 at 09:04 AM.. Reason: off topic

Old 03-08-2017, 08:42 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,176,953 times
The quote feature really isn't that hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
here we go.

How many times did I say that man was in the wrong for his actions, that his actions were bigotted?
How is that defending him?
I have been stating what I actually saw and heard is not substantiated by you or the articles claim to this man being labeled a racist based on what I saw and heard.
I'm not going to hold your hand and go through your 20+ posts in this thread on how you were defending your homie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I think you do care because you assume us to be white racists because we dont blindly accept your assessment. You feel anyone who doesn't 100% agree with you is flawed.
Lol, look who's "inferring" and "assuming".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies