Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2017, 10:25 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,673,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
This is a video of racist **** at Walmart - points at other customers, disparages them as fat and lazy, that he pays their medical bills, he then tell the employee that he wishes she would go back to her own country. Luckily we get a good look at his face.

Watch: Customer at Irving Wal-Mart tells Hispanic*employee to 'go to your own' country* | Irving | Dallas News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAx-OQ3NUwY
His comments are out of line, but I'm sure he's obviously angry and just lashing out, and taking his frustration out on the people, because he feels powerless to stop illegal immigration.

This is the pent up frustration many Americans feel, when illegal aliens flood into our country, and our government refuses to do anything about it.

Old 03-03-2017, 10:28 AM

8,793 posts, read 8,157,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
His comments are out of line, but I'm sure he's obviously angry and just lashing out, and taking his frustration out on the people, because he feels powerless to stop illegal immigration.

This is the pent up frustration many Americans feel, when illegal aliens flood into our country, and our government refuses to do anything about it.
Frustration or not, the only excuse he has for this racist tirade is - he IS a racist. You can dress it up any way you want, but the heart of the fact is still the same. It's about time people who claim they are not one too - stop defending or making excuses for obvious racists.

Old 03-03-2017, 01:04 PM

37,952 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blktoptrvl View Post
Frustration or not, the only excuse he has for this racist tirade is - he IS a racist. You can dress it up any way you want, but the heart of the fact is still the same. It's about time people who claim they are not one too - stop defending or making excuses for obvious racists.
Like how the progressives defend Hillary the racist? Agreed

Old 03-03-2017, 01:08 PM

36,493 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:
I forgot, what race was his racist tirade about?

Old 03-03-2017, 01:27 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,169,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post

Except his tirade started because he saw a black woman in an electric scooter. Because, you know, only black people maneuver around in electric wheelchairs. And you obviously didn't watch the video. There was nothing angry about his demeanor. As someone already pointed out, he was very calm, as if talking about black and brown people in such fashion was natural to him.

Because it obviously is.

Quote:
Birds of a feather, that's all it is. Gotta defend their own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Like how the progressives defend Hillary the racist? Agreed
It's March 2017. At some point, y'all need to stop bringing her up in discussions that have no relevance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I forgot, what race was his racist tirade about?
If you'd bothered to click the link, it'd tell you this started because he complained about a black woman he saw in a scooter.

Too much work, I know.

Old 03-03-2017, 01:39 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,326,769 times
Quote:
thank you.

Old 03-03-2017, 01:43 PM

37,952 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
It's March 2017. At some point, y'all need to stop bringing her up in discussions that have no relevance.
At some point y'all need to hold people accountable and not be hypocrites. It goes to credibility.

Old 03-03-2017, 01:44 PM

18,489 posts, read 9,151,071 times
A racist in a Texas Wal-Mart? Impossible!

Old 03-03-2017, 01:44 PM

36,493 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
If you'd bothered to click the link, it'd tell you this started because he complained about a black woman he saw in a scooter.

Too much work, I know.
So his tirade was about blacks. He is racist against black people.
I did watch the linked video. I did not see the black woman and did not here him say black. He said foreigner. Perhaps there is a different video your talking about.

Old 03-03-2017, 01:58 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,169,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
At some point y'all need to hold people accountable and not be hypocrites. It goes to credibility.
Not sure why you're referring to me, as I made it pretty clear I'm not a Hillary supporter. I'm just tired of so-called anti-Hillary people continually bringing her up, when there's no relevance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
So his tirade was about blacks. He is racist against black people.
I did watch the linked video. I did not see the black woman and did not here him say black. He said foreigner. Perhaps there is a different video your talking about.
Quote:
Adela said she began recording the video on her cellphone after the man complained about a black woman in an electric wheelchair.

“Look at that, who do you think pays her hospital bills?" the man says on the video.
"I don't know, you can ask her," Adela says.

"I do," he says pointing at himself. "I pay her hospital bills. She’s a foreigner. She came over here. She got sick and fat and obese, and she can’t do anything. She can’t work," he says. "But I have to pay her bills. See what I mean? Am I fat and obese? I go to work every day. I pay taxes.”
What a spineless POS. Lacked the manhood to confront her about his "problem", so he gossiped about a woman in a wheelchair from a safe distance. And now, apparently black people are illegals, too.

So his tirade wasn't even directly towards Hispanics or "Mexicans". It was directed towards anyone that's not white. Good to know he has no problem paying for all the "hospital bills" of all the sick and fat white people in America, unless those don't exist. Ha.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies