Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2017, 12:55 PM

14,221 posts, read 6,958,731 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaskingIguana View Post
That's part of life, we all die. While I'm on this rock, I want my money to enhance my life not yours.
You would sing another tune if you had a disabled child. Its just anti-social savagery to not feel any compassion for the disabled and tell them to die because you dont want to pay taxes.

So who do you think pays for all the uninsured people who go to the ER now? You support a system where anyone can just decide whether they want insurance or not and then get treated at extremely expensive ER units when needed, paid for by all of us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2017, 12:56 PM

416 posts, read 253,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
So who do you think pays for all the uninsured people who go to the ER?
Unfortunately, me. And people like me.

I hope that will 1 day change.

Old 03-15-2017, 12:58 PM

36,519 posts, read 30,856,131 times
Who is losing their access to health insurance?
Why are they losing it?

Old 03-15-2017, 12:58 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,491,775 times
Maybe we'll get the Steve Bannon take on healthcare : Turn on the ovens!

Old 03-15-2017, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Unfortunately, me. And people like me.

I hope that will 1 day change.
So you dont want to mandate that people have insurance, and think anyone should be getting ER care.

Old 03-15-2017, 12:59 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Spin, spin, spin. Yet again Trumps own words aren't to be taken literally. I hear he will be peddling HIS healthcare plan at his rally today in TN.
I believe that you also insisted this was true too when responding to one of my posts. I take note that you avoid it now. (start with post 5)

//www.city-data.com/forum/elect...-november.html

Old 03-15-2017, 01:01 PM

416 posts, read 253,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
So you dont want to mandate that people have insurance, and think anyone should be getting ER care.
I'm fine with hospitals turning people away, or if they choose to treat someone they have to eat the costs, not the taxpayer.

The only people I want my tax dollars to go towards helping are those who gave something to their country, like veterans. Too many poor people in this country are basically parasites.

Old 03-15-2017, 01:03 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Wait, we are suppose to believe and accept a tweet by a journalist and digital production manager of the Daily Show as some evidence of a health care insurance that has not even been completed much less put into action.
oktay.
E X A C T L Y !

You know that 70% of 18-28 year olds get their news from the Daily Show, right?

Quote:
I'm fine with hospitals turning people away, or if they choose to treat someone they have to eat the costs, not the taxpayer.

The only people I want my tax dollars to go towards helping are those who gave something to their country, like veterans. Too many poor people in this country are basically parasites.
...and then there are those who swing to the other extreme

Old 03-15-2017, 01:04 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,109,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
f' all of your stupid "handout care"

How about we go to a free market where everyone pays the SAME based on the care they need?

Frigging worthless spineless mooching parasites!!!!

Pay for your own damn health care!
Geez, you seem really angry.

And you're aware that many of those 14 million that would lose their coverage are rural conservative Trump voters.......right?

Old 03-15-2017, 01:04 PM

Quote:
And how would that work? You want to tattoo medical statuses on people's forehead? In a car accident, its a life or death situation. Its impossible to go look for people's medical status at that point. "they have to eat the costs"? What does that mean? If they cant pay, everyone pays. Your third world solution is not an option. No person with an iota of compassion or sanity believe that could work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies