Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2017, 10:55 PM

8,793 posts, read 8,170,918 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
I don't think she does Redd Jedd. I think poor Kitty tries hard, but could do a lot better. being able to tell the difference between truth and fiction would be a promising start.
The question is, is she up to it?
Sorry, I did not read the OP (ignore list and all), but from the title I am guessing this is just more of the same from Waldo...

WaldoKitty has no interest in fact. He (she?) tried to put this BS over last month and got called out on it then too. The fact that he is here doing it again just shows that it is just a game to him. Here is his previous attempt:

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...debt-12-a.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2017, 11:17 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,803,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
How silly. Do you realize the Obama never got a full 2017 budget passed through congress. He was a very weak, lazy, and ineffective President.

Furthermore, oresidents have vast power to affect spending within a budget.

Compared to Obama at this point the USA is 1/2 Trillion$$ ahead.
I don't get why this is so hard for people to understand. Obama was very weak on a lot of issues and not really respected internationally.

People in Canada and other countries think he was great just because he was very good at trying to be some sort of second coming of Martin Luther King Jr. and some leaders of other countries just liked him because he was easy to push around and so passive.

Everything with Obama was about race and religion it was so freakin' annoying.

Old 03-21-2017, 11:29 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
I don't get why this is so hard for people to understand. Obama was very weak on a lot of issues and not really respected internationally.

People in Canada and other countries think he was great just because he was very good at trying to be some sort of second coming of Martin Luther King Jr. and some leaders of other countries just liked him because he was easy to push around and so passive.

It was only about race and religion if you spent eight years watching nothing but right wing propaganda, which constantly bashed him for not being sufficiently white and lied about his religion.

Old 03-21-2017, 11:43 PM

2,366 posts, read 2,641,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
America has always been great!Always.
Why are people begging for $15 minimum wage?

Old 03-22-2017, 06:46 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,035,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post

That is your perception not mine.

Old 03-22-2017, 06:49 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,654,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Trump's liine is this is the slowest recovery since the Great Depression...well um -- that's because it was the biggest recession since the Depression.

But that kind of logic escapes some of the folks....
Nah. That would be the major recessions caused by the oil shocks of the 1970s. But I will say there was never a reduction in the middle class as there was under Obama.

Old 03-22-2017, 06:59 AM

16,283 posts, read 10,427,990 times
Quote:
Still Winning.

Trump demonstrates that he is friend to taxpayer. Yuge difference from tax & spend Obama.

In First 2 Months in Office: Trump Reduced Debt by $100 Billion - Obama Increased Debt by $400 Billion

I'm not wasting time reading all these pages so apologies if this has been brought up. I just want to point out that we are still operating on the previous budget, all of Trump's proposed cuts have not been put in place yet. The fact that you would post this link with the thread title is simply amazing to me. The debt goes in cycles and Trump had zero to do with the most recent figures.

One of the worst things about the election results is the dumbing down of America. We are saying incredibly stupid things on a regular basis today as some blindly follow their leader with little thought to basic common sense.

Old 03-22-2017, 07:53 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,035,206 times
Quote:
Nah. That would be the major recessions caused by the oil shocks of the 1970s. But I will say there was never a reduction in the middle class as there was under Obama.

That appears to be a matter of opinion.....The last recession has been titled the 'GREAT RECESSION' -- implying it was greater.

But it's a difficult matter to really discuss without an onslaught of statistics -- length, depth of the drop, etc.

So neither of us is right or wrong.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/g/great-recession.asp

Old 03-22-2017, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
I'm not wasting time reading all these pages so apologies if this has been brought up. I just want to point out that we are still operating on the previous budget,.
There was no previous budget. It was already pointed out earlier in the topic.

Old 03-22-2017, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
That appears to be a matter of opinion.....The last recession has been titled the 'GREAT RECESSION'.....
Do you mean by the MSM?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies