Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2017, 03:11 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Some one as deeply unhappy as yourself should just leave the country and go where it is you would be happy.Syria or ...Russia maybe,try North Korea I hear they love attacking America.
LOL, the tried and true......leave the country......

So because I do not like my leaders constantly lying to me I'm a traitor and should leave the country.

Do you even think through what you post?

Old 04-14-2017, 03:12 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,180,106 times
Quote:
NOW PLEASE answer ,who used the syrian gas on the syrian people ???
Probably the US operating through proxies like al-Qaida or US-backed Syrian rebel groups.

The US has an history of conducting "false flag" operations to achieve its imperial goals.

Pulitzer-prize winning investigative reporter Seymour Hersh (who uncovered the Iraq prison torture scandal and the Mai Lai massacre in Vietnam) says that high-level American sources tell him that the Turkish government carried out the chemical weapons attacks blamed on the Syrian government.

Indeed, it’s long been known that sarin was coming through Turkey.

Turkey is a member of NATO. So we’re really talking about a NATO member launching a false flag attack against a non-NATO member, and then blaming it on the victim.

Indeed, a new tape recording of top Turkish officials planning a false flag attack to be blamed on Syria as a causus belli was just leaked a couple of weeks ago, and confirmed by Turkey as being authentic.

[emphasis mine]

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/...-whip-war.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I find it odd that those who call out the lies perpetrated by their country are considered traitors.
Me, too.

Old 04-14-2017, 03:13 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,685,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post

Funny thing is that my cousin became an anti-war activist after that, LOL always demonizing the military service members LOL What a loser!
The articles I pointed to were clear and you can bet standards will be lowered again if they need more cannon fodder.

I know a LOT of ex-service members, most from Vietnam some from Korea and a few who didn't see combat. In fact, most of those who go overseas don't see combat - they fix computer networks, etc. etc.

I had a Marine as a employee for many years. His big saying to me was "if the Marines told me to kill my Mother I would do so". He was a hard worker and did a good job one chasing a thief and dragging him to the Police Station. Not long after that I caught him stealing BIG money from my business.

Same thing happened with the Special Forces dude (ex-cop also) from Vietnam. He was basically a good employee (showed up on time), but then when made management waylaid a lot of OUR money to go somehow into the pockets of he and his friends.

Not going to make a summary of all that - just to say that glorification of the military can be taken a bit too far sometimes...even further than the military people themselves want it to be. After all, many of the Vietnam guys I know either killed themselves of died horrible deaths due to Agent Orange.

It's not a pretty sight and, all in all, makes me reluctant to send others children into such a mess.

To even start to fix this mess we call America...we can't let the truth die. And the truth is in those military suicides and 20 trillion in debt.

Old 04-14-2017, 03:20 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,675,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
Probably the US operating through proxies like al-Qaida or US-backed Syrian rebel groups.

The US has an history of conducting "false flag" operations to achieve its imperial goals.

Pulitzer-prize winning investigative reporter Seymour Hersh (who uncovered the Iraq prison torture scandal and the Mai Lai massacre in Vietnam) says that high-level American sources tell him that the Turkish government carried out the chemical weapons attacks blamed on the Syrian government.

Indeed, it’s long been known that sarin was coming through Turkey.

Turkey is a member of NATO. So we’re really talking about a NATO member launching a false flag attack against a non-NATO member, and then blaming it on the victim.

Indeed, a new tape recording of top Turkish officials planning a false flag attack to be blamed on Syria as a causus belli was just leaked a couple of weeks ago, and confirmed by Turkey as being authentic.

[emphasis mine]

NATO Members Conduct False Flag Terror In Attempt to Whip Up War

Me, too.

Turkey from 2014,and you want to be taken seriously?

Old 04-14-2017, 03:20 PM

39,239 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
LOL, the tried and true......leave the country......

So because I do not like my leaders constantly lying to me I'm a traitor and should leave the country.

Do you even think through what you post?
Arguing with that person is waste of time.

All he capable of doing is name calling. His one and only argument, you know nothing about, (instead anything here)

Old 04-14-2017, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Arguing with that person is waste of time.

All he capable of doing is name calling. His one and only argument, you know nothing about, .

What name was called?

Old 04-14-2017, 03:27 PM

The Western media have given the image of Syria as being a black and white, straight down the middle, for or against, simplistic portrayal of the country, it's leader and it's people.

The real world is not simplistic and Muslims/Syrians are not robots programmed to think one thing. They are as complex in their thoughts and opinions as people from our country.

I don't think we should get involved anymore. Let the Muslim world deal with their own problems.

Old 04-14-2017, 03:34 PM

Quote:
The Western media have given the image of Syria as being a black and white, straight down the middle, for or against, simplistic portrayal of the country, it's leader and it's people.

I don't think we should get involved anymore. Let the Muslim world deal with their own problems.

Ok, I'm good with that.Now promise that they will leave America alone,not harm any American,is that fare?

Old 04-14-2017, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Ok, I'm good with that.Now promise that they will leave America alone,not harm any American,is that fare?
Is that fare? You would have to answer that question yourself.

Old 04-14-2017, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Is that fare? You would have to answer that question yourself.
Sorry typo.My fault.

Fair?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies