Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2017, 08:53 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,928,804 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
The cult doesn't want us to focus on the disaster that his presidency has been thus far, so they are attempting to divert our attention away by starting these preposterous threads. It's the equivalent of the OP saying, "Don't look at the current state of the presidency, look over here instead!"

Not working, OP. We still see the failure that is Donald Trump's Administration right here and right now.
It's the old 'Bait-and-switch' form of fraud, common in sales, this time used to continue to sell a fraudulent President.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Will he be running from prison? Because he won't be in office in 4 years.
Not sure he'll be prosecuted for fraud, although no doubt the Country will benefit if he leaves office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2017, 08:54 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,778,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post

Not sure he'll be prosecuted for fraud, although no doubt the Country will benefit if he leaves office.
Fraud? He's going to be prosecuted for espionage/treason.

Old 04-20-2017, 09:02 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,928,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Fraud? He's going to be prosecuted for espionage/treason.
The only thing I'd prefer about him just bowing out on his own immediately if not sooner is the Country would be better off with him gone sooner rather than later. Additionally, he has a history of stringing along those he's defrauded (please see Trump 'University' debacle & timeline of lawsuits).

Old 04-20-2017, 09:07 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,908,308 times
Quote:
The cult doesn't want us to focus on the disaster that his presidency has been thus far, so they are attempting to divert our attention away by starting these preposterous threads. It's the equivalent of the OP saying, "Don't look at the current state of the presidency, look over here instead!"

Not working, OP. We still see the failure that is Donald Trump's Administration right here and right now.
His first 100 days minus Syria which I don't agree with due to it potentially helping ISIS, I haven't found any positive that he has done signed whether we talk executive order or law. He lied repeatedly.

Old 04-20-2017, 09:11 AM

29,503 posts, read 14,663,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Camille Paglia: Trump Already Headed Towards Reelection, Democrats Have Overplayed Their Hand | Video | RealClearPolitics

If you leftists won't listen to truth here in the forums, at least listen to one of your own. The "resistance" is nothing more than a temper tantrum that won't yield the dividends leftists think it will.

Even though I voted for him , I'm not buying this one bit. And actually don't think he will be reelected. The left is gathering momentum and by the time 2020 roles around they will be full speed. I think the GOP will completely under estimate them and be caught by surprise.

Old 04-20-2017, 09:16 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,755,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
I'm a liberal, but you might be right. White nationalism and identity politics are forces too strong to be overcome in the present.
The left insisted on playing identity politics because they were certain it gave them an insurmountable and permanent advantage. If it has blown up in their faces it's their own fault. And Trump's bias is towards American citizens, not whites specifically. He loves the blacks, he said so himself.

Old 04-20-2017, 09:52 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,102,029 times
The confidence from liberals is terrific. I already see many going "we can nominate anyone in 2020 and they are guaranteed to beat Trump because he is so bad"

Be my guest

Old 04-20-2017, 09:57 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,908,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
The confidence from liberals is terrific. I already see many going "we can nominate anyone in 2020 and they are guaranteed to beat Trump because he is so bad"

Be my guest
Didn't conservatives think that in 2016 and then we got Trump? I seem to remember this in 2012 as well...

Old 04-20-2017, 09:59 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,102,029 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Didn't conservatives think that in 2016 and then we got Trump? I seem to remember this in 2012 as well...

No, liberals did

They said they were guaranteed to win in 2016. That Trump had no chance of winning

And now they are doing it again

Old 04-20-2017, 10:21 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,750,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
of course he will be reelected. The liberals have no one to run. Tell me what their best candidate would likely be in 2020?
Michele Obama or Oprah.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies