Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2017, 10:17 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,576,036 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2ohhh View Post
I'm picturing hordes of gangbangers lining up at the polls.

Since they're the ones doing the shooting and all. Who knew the Gangster Disciples held voting drives?
How is this remotely relevant?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2017, 11:48 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,473,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Not sure what you're smoking... There is no evidence whatsoever that they don't vote Dem. In fact, it's quite the opposite. Urban inner-cities serially elect Dem mayors and city councils. What do they get for that? Ever more poverty and violence.

Inner-city blacks do get patronage jobs and cronyism benefits if they are well-connected. The white working class typically doesn't get anything good. I once had a GF whose father was a Detroit bureaucrat; when Coleman Young was elected, Dad found himself answering to the mayor's cronies and he took retirement as soon as he could collect on his pension.

Old 05-11-2017, 12:55 PM

30,261 posts, read 23,751,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
This really baffles me. We have loads and loads of rich liberals including Warren Buffett, Tim Cook, Bill Gates, Emma Stone, Patricia Arquette, Meryl Streep etc. etc. etc.

Why don't they just pool their money together and create a fund to pay for all their liberal ideas such as health care, refugees, illegal immigrants, equal pay etc. etc. etc.?

Wouldn't that solve more problems than all the bickering?
Because liberals don't care about social problems. They only care to endlessly complain and tell others to do something about it. Meanwhile, they will tell everyone else how caring they are by saying that they are caring, by raising taxes that hurt the poor, by putting up special avatars on their social media to show everyone: "Look! See how much I care? I put up an avatar on my Facebook and Twitter! I'm SO caring!"

"Well what else have you done?"

"What do you mean? I can't do anything, I'm not 'rich'."

So caring about the poor and homeless, they walk right by them and continue on to get their daily $5+ drink from Starbucks. So caring about slave labor in other countries, they continue to buy products that use slave labor because they "need" it. So caring about animal welfare, they decry zoos and aquariums that give children a sense of awe and respect for the animal. So caring about those who need help with mental issues, they spit on soldiers returning from war zones who now have PTSD. So caring about those with disabilities, they spit on soldiers returning from war zones who have lost limbs or sight, or hearing. So caring about people who want a better life, they spit on their own countrymen to hand it all over to illegal aliens. So caring about this country, they want to allow unvetted "refugees" in to the country. So caring about economics, they allow millions to enter this country who provide nothing towards this country. So caring about religious freedom, they spit on Christians. So caring about jobs, they want to take as much as possible from those "rich people" (which is $150,000 and above in this country), and who create those jobs and drive businesses away or make them go under, or stop people from even daring to invest in something that could be good and offer more jobs. So caring about "fair wages" that they continue to want to employ illegal aliens who get nothing even close to a "fair wage". So caring about equality, they spew venom towards whites and males, and especially white males. So caring about government and freedom, they trash the Constitution, hate the electoral college, and use as many underhanded tactics that they can to secure a win.

We don't need their kind of "caring".

Old 05-11-2017, 09:34 PM

3,564 posts, read 1,924,330 times
Quote:
Not sure what you're smoking... There is no evidence whatsoever that they don't vote Dem. In fact, it's quite the opposite. Urban inner-cities serially elect Dem mayors and city councils. What do they get for that? Ever more poverty and violence.

I feared I was giving you too much credit.

Most people in Chicago didn't vote at all.
If you have evidence that individuals in "urban inner-cities" are more likely to vote for democrats than not vote, then you have the slightest bit of evidence that "shooters and killers" voted Democrat.

Do you have that evidence?

Old 05-11-2017, 10:01 PM

4,481 posts, read 2,288,005 times
Bottom line is Democrat politicians​ don't want to solve anything for anyone, they want the peasants to be completely dependent on them via welfare benefits so they can stay in power.

Old 05-11-2017, 10:05 PM

2,846 posts, read 2,972,153 times
Why do democrats always answer a democrat specific question by asking their own republican specific question?

Old 05-12-2017, 08:57 AM

9,511 posts, read 9,094,475 times
Quote:
"If they're not" implies nothing more than a possibility that they're not. The FACT remains that violent inner-cities do indeed serially elect Democrats for mayor and city council. And those Dems are doing didly squat to help their electorate.
That's right. Murders in the democrat run cities keeps skyrocketing. Chicago is over 200. Philadelphia, St Louis, Baltimore...ugh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies