Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2017, 12:19 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,331,782 times

Advertisements

I KNOW THAT SETH RICH WAS INVOLVED IN THE DNC LEAK.

I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.

Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful.

I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.

“He wanted to change that from the inside.”

I was referring to what I knew when I did an interview with Bloomberg in New Zealand in May 2015. In that interview I hinted that Julian Assange and Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.

The Rich family has reached out to me to ask that I be sensitive to their loss in my public comments. That request is entirely reasonable.

I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process.

If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment.

STATEMENT FROM
KIM DOTCOM

Old 05-23-2017, 12:21 PM

He released statement today

"I KNOW THAT SETH RICH WAS INVOLVED IN THE DNC LEAK.

I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda. I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.

Panda advised me that he was working on voter analytics tools and other technologies that the Internet Party may find helpful.

I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics.

I was referring to what I knew when I did an interview with Bloomberg in New Zealand in May 2015. In that interview I hinted that Julian Assange and Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.

The Rich family has reached out to me to ask that I be sensitive to their loss in my public comments. That request is entirely reasonable.

I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process.

If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements. In the meantime, I will make no further comment.

STATEMENT FROM
KIM DOTCOM

Old 05-23-2017, 12:24 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,662,473 times
Sounds like a bunch of nothing. But as with everything else, if it needs to be investigated, so be it. Let it happen, let's hear what he's got.

Old 05-23-2017, 12:25 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
He released statement today

"I KNOW THAT SETH RICH WAS INVOLVED IN THE DNC LEAK.

STATEMENT FROM
KIM DOTCOM

I was right....
Kimdotcom, found dead this morning.

Old 05-23-2017, 12:26 PM

2,053 posts, read 1,527,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
These death lists are utterly bogus. Use your brain. If the Clintons were murderers on this scale, they would also have to be in control of the FBI and numerous police departments nationally. To believe this tripe you have to believe that every FBI agent, every police detective is corrupt and in the pocket of the Clintons. The Clintons. Bill Clinton from Hope, Arkansas, who went to college on scholarships.

But who gave him those scholarships? I think that 'they' knew that he was going to be president someday and started grooming him from way back then.

People believe any internet rumor about the Clintons but are skeptical of Trump having any sort of deals with the Russians.

Old 05-23-2017, 12:27 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,620,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I was right....
Kimdotcom, found dead this morning.
Source? Of course not.

Old 05-23-2017, 12:28 PM

kimdotcom just released a statement he was in contact with seth rich for years and saying he would cooperate with authorities, this isnt some unnamed source bs from the Washington post

That article sums up everything I hate about the liberal media. It is nothing but anonymous unnamed sources that is impossible to verify and even if its true just shows how much fox is becoming like the rest of the garbabge out there

The very fact that the media chooses to avoid even looking into this bizarre murder, when murder mysteries are always on 60 minutes, dateline, 48 hours etc, and examine the connection of wikileaks to seth rich is pathetic.

just another long list of garbage from the media

The mainstream liberal media that just about assured everyone hillary would win ,

They have given us everything from

fake dossiers about russian hookers and trump

fake virginia frat rape stories,

dan rathers made up crap about george w. bush ,

Donna Brazile leaking CNN debate questions to clinton campaign

Jayson Blairs complete lies at the New York Times, Stephen Glasses lies all over the liberal media

MSNBC, the New York Times and the Washington Post all reporting the Hands up, Don’t shoot lie from Ferguson

Brian williams amazing war time exploits

Like three wolves in snow great post, it "Anonymous revealed the hoax of "the girl who sold the war" Nayirah Al-Sabah, who made up the story that Iraqi soldiers went to Kuwait and took out premature babies from their incubators and left them to die"

"7 year old on twitter who is supposedly from Aleppo in Syria, but at 7, can speak in perfect English sentences. Her tweets would talk about how she was about to die because of Russian intervention, how the army was coming for her, how it was her last tweet, all the while, she wasn't in Aleppo. She was discovered to have been in Turkey when photos of her sitting on Endrogen's lap were revealed. "

An now we have the whole fake russian hacking/collusion scandal and the seth rich cover up

Old 05-23-2017, 12:30 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Sounds like a bunch of nothing. But as with everything else, if it needs to be investigated, so be it. Let it happen, let's hear what he's got.
He's trying to leverage this "bunch of nothing" to void criminal charges pending against him. He's been fighting extradition. In February, he had a legal setback when a New Zealand judge ruled he could be extradited to the United States to face criminal charges. If he's got something, let him tell us the whole story now. But let's not fall for his bait.

Old 05-23-2017, 12:35 PM

15,637 posts, read 10,393,078 times
This a conspiracy theory about a young man's terrible murder with no evidence. Kinda like the Russia Trump conspiracy.....

I wish the press would concentrate on real news.

Old 05-23-2017, 12:52 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus Clay Banger View Post
One in a quadrillion chance that the guy who has has DNC secrets on his laptop....that could implicate the DNC in an electoral cover-up.....who could expose the Clinton's as corrupt to the core and deny Hillary the presidency.....is randomly killed by a random thug.

Your fantasy is cute.
actually the chance is whatever the chance of being murdered is for the time and location. Your odds are exactly why bookies get rich.
Math is math, you have about a 1 in 600 chance of dying by accident during your life.... so there are some odds for you.
and this is city data so you have only to look up the murder rate and the pop to get a rough guide as to odds of being murdered in that or any area. Of course being out and about at night regularly may greatly increase your odds.
POP for DC appear to be about 670K murder rate about 48...

so straight up the odds are 14,000 to 1 or 670,000 to 48 if you would rather.

Of course the risk goes up if you are out at night, alone ... way way up..
so your quadrillion is looking not only wrong but exactly the kind of fake numbers used by the extreme right to prop up lies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies