Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2017, 10:26 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,836,240 times

Advertisements

Like a dismal, tinfoil garbed grim reaper.

Old 05-23-2017, 10:26 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,898,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
You trust someone who as SoS, claims she doesn't know what "c)" means?

I'll wait until I see proof, but it's looking pretty likely that SR was assassinated for political reasons.
No, it's not "looking pretty likely". There is no evidence whatsoever that politics had anything to do with this. The speculation that politics were involved is 100% about bias. The fact that this story was raised again, months later, tells you how biased this story is. It's only being aired by Trump supporters as a way to distract from the bigger story of the problems this administration is having.

Old 05-23-2017, 10:35 AM

10,101 posts, read 6,441,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I believe that "botched" is a reference to valuables being left behind. That's what would make it "botched".
Anyone who is familiar with DC murder rates knows that people get shot, OFTEN, for no apparent reason at all. Robbery, botched or not, is not even a necessary qualifier to make murder a daily occurrence in DC.

Old 05-23-2017, 10:36 AM

3,221 posts, read 1,739,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus Clay Banger View Post
I don't remember it. Cite a link to the "traction" you mention.
I see you joined February 2017. Type "Pizzagate" into the search bar and it will be among the top results, end of last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Pizzagate was a false conspiracy to further distract anyone from looking into real, legit crimes that have been committed that need to be hushed up.

Come on, people, don't be this naive.

Difference here is a guy was murdered, with proof that things have been awry. Why would you not want to look into this? Worst case scenario, this is a nothing burger and move on from it.

But for people to keep just saying "he died of a robbery. you shouldn't even look into this at all. move along. cover your eyes" screams that something is up.
I dunno, seems like a pretty similar situation, don't you think? I'm all for looking into this guy's murder if it needs looking into, but this whole conspiracy story is looking dodgy at best right now.

Old 05-23-2017, 10:37 AM

5,110 posts, read 7,143,858 times
Default It's no wonder with the Trump Train Wreck, Hannity etc come up with "Seth Rich" Tinfoil Hat Fest 2017

Seriously wow. This is right up there with Pizzagate and the Bowling Green Massacre.

Old 05-23-2017, 10:40 AM

3,406 posts, read 3,452,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I don't know it's the truth. I know it makes a lot more sense than the garbage that the Clintons did it.
I am not saying the clintons did it. I dont know and neither do you who did it or why.

Some facts though

He worked at DNC
He supported Sanders
He was murdered
Wiki leaks offered a reward while DNC has not.
Wiki leaks assange talked about this murder.

Old 05-23-2017, 10:42 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,757,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Sure, let's investigate the Seth Rich murder. I'm all for it.

And let's also investigate Trump admin's Russia connections, which conservatives are trying to bury.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph you can't be serious.

Old 05-23-2017, 10:48 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,651,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JK508 View Post
I see you joined February 2017. Type "Pizzagate" into the search bar and it will be among the top results, end of last year.

I dunno, seems like a pretty similar situation, don't you think? I'm all for looking into this guy's murder if it needs looking into, but this whole conspiracy story is looking dodgy at best right now.
Pizzagate's thing was too random. And the "shooter" from NC? Several people online called it that a false flag attack would randomly pop up to miscredit any of the wrong doings, then when it did, I think that's when it got exposed. Idk the whole thing seemed staged and unrealistic. That, and the media actually pushed the story at first and then tried to debunk it.

This however, is different. And the way that the media has been acting is really odd.

Also, like someone else mentioned, it's basic crime stuff that you should see on Law and Order and such, like no cameras of him getting attacked in the park (it's DC, there are cameras all over the place), the media using "omg how dare you want to look into his murder cause you're somehow hurting his family! his family!".

Something is really odd with this one. But my thing is, why not look into it? Why not investigate it? Wouldn't one WANT to solve a murder?

Heck, if anyone is from the DC area, when that Chandra Levy case broke, it was EVERYWHERE. I mean, EVERYWHERE! They wanted to look for the killer, wanted to find out who she was with, etc etc etc. But it's rather odd, especially for a DC murder of a white person, that the media wants this so hush-hush.

I still don't get why his murder is a "conspiracy". No, the guy actually was murdered and dead and haven't found his killer yet. When have you ever heard of a case before where someone is murdered and the killer hasn't been caught and it's a "conspiracy"? Did they leave Chandra Levy as "just possibly a robbery, move along, we don't have a killer, but yeah".

Something is just off here. But I don't understand why you wouldn't want to look into this, as a concerned citizen of America. To me, this isn't a alt-right or left wing thing, it's just trying to figure out what happened here.

Old 05-23-2017, 10:51 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,458,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post

Jesus, Mary and Joseph you can't be serious.
Yeah, you numbskulls are serious about all these conspiracy theories but when it comes to cover-up of Trump and Russia, suddenly it's"you can't be serious!" You're so funny...

Old 05-23-2017, 10:56 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,898,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
I am not saying the clintons did it. I dont know and neither do you who did it or why.

Some facts though

He worked at DNC
He supported Sanders
He was murdered
Wiki leaks offered a reward while DNC has not.
Wiki leaks assange talked about this murder.
Some more facts.

Assange HATES the Clintons.

Assange would latch on to anything, rumor, innuendo, outright lie, to discredit the Clintons and anyone associated with the Clintons.

Assange has never stated that Seth Rich was a source.

Assange is offering a $20,000 reward. The Metropolitan Police Department is offering a $25,000 reward. They are actively investigating. The FBI is not investigating. The anonymous "federal investigator" that Fox has reported likely doesn't have access to the investigation and is making up BS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies