Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2017, 10:00 AM

313 posts, read 152,731 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by guxu View Post
It's funny that you just said you would bring this country to its knees if you could in another thread.
Actually I said IF President Trump couldn't SAVE America I hope he brought it down. I would much rather see it saved but if it can't then yes destroy it rather than let the terrorist ANTIFA left control it.

Old 05-17-2017, 10:00 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times
You folks need to calm it down a notch or two.

You're both Americans like it or not.

A foreign government should not be empowered above or beyond to engage in practical measures of law enforcement on U.S. soil.

All of you should be upset this was allowed, regardless of the credentials of the protestors.

Supporting and lauding illegal behaviour by a foreign agency on American soil is tantamount to sedition.

Shame on you.

Old 05-17-2017, 10:02 AM

33 posts, read 30,194 times
It's what the right wants to see more of in this country.

Old 05-17-2017, 10:02 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGonnaHappen View Post
Actually I said IF President Trump couldn't SAVE America I hope he brought it down. I would much rather see it saved but if it can't then yes destroy it rather than let the terrorist ANTIFA left control it.
Treason and sedition do not become you.

Surely you can moderate your statements to achieve your desire of projecting disgust in your government and country without suggesting either of those?

Old 05-17-2017, 10:05 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
It's unfortunate that they have diplomatic immunity; however, it still doesn't make their actions against protestors who had every right to be there defensible. Let's face it, you just like to see American citizens threatened and attacked by foreign powers, much as you would like to see the government be blown up.
that is a myth. Top ranked diplomats have , lower have what i think is "functional" and the rest nothing.

Most of the 'guards" are unlikely to have protection and can more than likely be fully prosecuted and of course civil suits too.

These protesters look like average folk, and the video shows even the cops were trying to stop some of the "guards".

And keep in mind folks, these protesters are CLEARLY not left wing, they are clearly KURDISH and supporters who are protesting erdogan's ruthless murdering of their poeple.

The Kurds are the strongest toughest allies we have in the region, they fight for their people they held the line when everyone else ran. They deserve our respect and support. They are not terrorists, but they die fighting them day and night. The KURDS are the poeple you should be praising, and should be thanking, without them ISIS would have rolled over Iraq completely.
The USA calls PKK a terrorist group ONLY because Turkey is in NATO. PKK has wanted peace for decades, Erdogan uses them as an "internal" enemy to whip up fear.

Shame on those laughing at these protesters, This is the type of protest both the right and the left should assist equally, stop being sheep, use your brains. Are you really against the Kurds? Or are you blinded by anger and seeing everything not part of trumpworld as an enemy.

OP has a lot of hate towards America and in another thread spoke of hoping to see our nation brought to its knees... so we know what we are dealing with here, a very un american poster that delights in seeing protesters beaten by thugs.

Quote:
Old 05-15-2017, 07:12 PM
NotGonnaHappen

I doubt its just me but I am willing to admit it but I voted for Trump because I wanted to see him break the system,the establishment whatever you want to call it its grip on DC,on America and if he can't do that then I have absolutely NO PROBLEM seeing him bring America to its knees no matter what. He is America's savior and just like jesus he will be persecuted before people realize what he was for them....If you can't fix it,DESTROY IT! We can rebuild! Even our founders said a revolution every so many years was a good thing....its been 150 years since we had ANY kind of revolution.
Rate this post positively

Old 05-17-2017, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGonnaHappen View Post
How many times will we need to quote you?

Quote:
Old 05-15-2017, 07:12 PM
NotGonnaHappen
befriend

292 posts, read 37,840 times

I doubt its just me but I am willing to admit it but I voted for Trump because I wanted to see him break the system,the establishment whatever you want to call it its grip on DC,on America and if he can't do that then I have absolutely NO PROBLEM seeing him bring America to its knees no matter what. He is America's savior and just like jesus he will be persecuted before people realize what he was for them....If you can't fix it,DESTROY IT! We can rebuild! Even our founders said a revolution every so many years was a good thing....its been 150 years since we had ANY kind of revolution.
Rate this post positively
YOUR POST was clear and not the only one. You have bunch where you revel in the destruction of America.

Old 05-17-2017, 10:09 AM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
I'd like to see a FULL video of events to see what went on there.

While they're not supposed to come out of their embassy grounds, there is a little latitude since they do have to venture out to conduct business.

Nobody got killed, if they over-stepped then they'll get a reprimand but nobody is going to get in serious trouble over the scuffle.

Old 05-17-2017, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
You folks need to calm it down a notch or two.

You're both Americans like it or not.

A foreign government should not be empowered above or beyond to engage in practical measures of law enforcement on U.S. soil.

All of you should be upset this was allowed, regardless of the credentials of the protestors.

Supporting and lauding illegal behaviour by a foreign agency on American soil is tantamount to sedition.

Shame on you.
I completely agree. this is not even a left wing right wing issue. This is a bunch of Thugs breaking our laws and attacking a legal and peaceful protest.

Many of those guards are unlikely to have diplomatic protections and can be charged with criminal and civil suits. let's see if the local government has the minerals to do it.

Old 05-17-2017, 10:10 AM

3,458 posts, read 1,455,803 times
Maybe they've been watching the news and were afraid when they saw our protesters. I mean, for years we've been showing protesters turn violent and setting fires, beating people, looting. I can't imagine how this news translates overseas. This is what they do in their country, but aren't allowed to do it here, and should not be allowed to do it here but, I can imagine we send a very confusing message to the world.
We say we want peace and are tolerant here but from the looks of it we are the opposite. Looks like they got the real message, not what we wish we were like. Who didn't see this coming.

Old 05-17-2017, 10:13 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,446,965 times
Good, let them reap what they sow. They have been the aggressors every other time. I hope it WAS the guards that started it. It's about time ANTIFA got a taste of their own medicine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies