Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2017, 10:13 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,835,397 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGonnaHappen View Post
American Traitors...I have ZERO in common with ANTIFA terrorists and they would bring this country to its knees if they could. Its a war between NORMAL PATRIOTIC AMERICANS and ANTIFA terrorists both sides have allies of course.
So I guess "NORMAL PATRIOTIC AMERICANS" want to turn the US into a dictatorship then.

Quote:
Its nothing new. My entire political ideology is set up to have a council select a leader among the best of the best. 1 party state etc.
Quote:
Its quite obvious to get anything done in America as a leader you have to have complete control. Yes it is a valuable loss and we can thank the US fake media for that! The US government didn't leak the source the enemy the media did.
Get bent fascist troll.

Old 05-17-2017, 10:14 AM

313 posts, read 152,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
How many times will we need to quote you?

YOUR POST was clear and not the only one. You have bunch where you revel in the destruction of America.
Now read ONE line below that snowflake...IF HE CAN'T FIX IT THEN DESTROY IT. Reading comprehension REALLY needs to make a comeback in American schools.

Old 05-17-2017, 10:15 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,639,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinouta View Post
Maybe they've been watching the news and were afraid when they saw our protesters. I mean, for years we've been showing protesters turn violent and setting fires, beating people, looting. I can't imagine how this news translates overseas. This is what they do in their country, but aren't allowed to do it here, and should not be allowed to do it here but, I can imagine we send a very confusing message to the world.
We say we want peace and are tolerant here but from the looks of it we are the opposite. Looks like they got the real message, not what we wish we were like. Who didn't see this coming.
sounds to me like you are excusing them. I suggest you view some videos on how the Turkish security forces deal with protesters in Turkey.

Furthermore , the Turkish guards broke through the POLICE line to get to the peaceful protesters. They were angry that in the USA the protesters can wave a PKK flag and they lost "control" of themselves.
Back in turkey that flag would land you in jail for a fine beating and perhaps a disappear...

Old 05-17-2017, 10:16 AM

5,738 posts, read 5,446,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinouta View Post
Maybe they've been watching the news and were afraid when they saw our protesters. I mean, for years we've been showing protesters turn violent and setting fires, beating people, looting. I can't imagine how this news translates overseas. This is what they do in their country, but aren't allowed to do it here, and should not be allowed to do it here but, I can imagine we send a very confusing message to the world.
We say we want peace and are tolerant here but from the looks of it we are the opposite. Looks like they got the real message, not what we wish we were like. Who didn't see this coming.
Yes, that's why 3 grown men went up and kicked a man in the face who was lying on the ground. They're just afraid and confused . I expect Trump to call soon to congratulate his new dictator friend on a job well done.

Old 05-17-2017, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Now read ONE line below that snowflake...IF HE CAN'T FIX IT THEN DESTROY IT. Reading comprehension REALLY needs to make a comeback in American schools.
i know i know, you are upset that we are quoting your own words and i am sure if you could you would edit it out to save face.

But the truth is you exposed yourself you openly admitted you would rather see this great nation burn than exist as it stands.

I say shame on you for advocating terrorism, war , destruction. and wishing to see millions suffer in order to further your world view.

Thank god we have a nation carefully crafted to stop people with views you appear to support.

Old 05-17-2017, 10:21 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,448,989 times
Quote:
sounds to me like you are excusing them. I suggest you view some videos on how the Turkish security forces deal with protesters in Turkey.

Furthermore , the Turkish guards broke through the POLICE line to get to the peaceful protesters. They were angry that in the USA the protesters can wave a PKK flag and they lost "control" of themselves.
Back in turkey that flag would land you in jail for a fine beating and perhaps a disappear...
I'm excusing them. I wouldn't have gave two ****s if the protestors were beaten down with bats. That's what the ANTIFA punks deserve IMO.

Old 05-17-2017, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
I'm excusing them. I wouldn't have gave two ****s if the protestors were beaten down with bats. That's what the ANTIFA punks deserve IMO.
what thread are you on? You understand these are not left or right protesters these are PRO KURDISH, anti Erdogan protesters

(ie you know the men and women who held the line and pushed back ISIS when everyone else ran?)

TO be frank with you Dbones, your post make it clear you don't read the threads and don't try to add any value. instead you just take whatever at a glance appears to the the "Right Wing" side of a debate. Had this thread been started by me and i supported the guards and laughed at the protesters, you would have supported the protesters.

and here is the kicker. You KNOW i am right and you KNOW you would have.

Old 05-17-2017, 10:25 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,113,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Get bent fascist troll.
Almost everything he says is wrong, too. LOL

All reports out of unbiased media outlets says that Edrogan's thugs went out into the street and attacked peaceful protestors.

The person you quoted doesn't have a clue. He could be a paid troll LOL.

7,447 posts, read 2,835,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Man, that comment is gonna look real dumb when you find out that the protesters had nothing to do with ANTIFA.

313 posts, read 152,797 times
Quote:
i know i know, you are upset that we are quoting your own words and i am sure if you could you would edit it out to save face.

But the truth is you exposed yourself you openly admitted you would rather see this great nation burn than exist as it stands.

I say shame on you for advocating terrorism, war , destruction. and wishing to see millions suffer in order to further your world view.

Thank god we have a nation carefully crafted to stop people with views you appear to support.
Failure to comprehend....so sad....state of the American education system allows people such as this to graduate and they can't grasp reading comprehension....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies