Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2017, 11:21 AM

17,916 posts, read 24,365,762 times

Advertisements

I like how conservatives are praising foreign Muslims for attacking Americans (even Antifa scum) on American soil.

Shows the level of integrity they have.

Old 05-17-2017, 11:53 AM

3,458 posts, read 1,456,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
sounds to me like you are excusing them. I suggest you view some videos on how the Turkish security forces deal with protesters in Turkey.

Furthermore , the Turkish guards broke through the POLICE line to get to the peaceful protesters. They were angry that in the USA the protesters can wave a PKK flag and they lost "control" of themselves.
Back in turkey that flag would land you in jail for a fine beating and perhaps a disappear...
I addressed that if you read my post. I've seen how they treat protesters in Turkey.

How we look to the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_f06VQOkI4

How Turkey looks to the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC7FhOlHnIk

I guess it all depends on how you look at it.

Old 05-17-2017, 12:03 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,110,162 times
I wonder what would happen if our US Marine embassy guards and State Department DSS special agents charged out of a US diplomatic facility and started beating up protestors? Oh yeah, the other country would go ballistic and go to the UN to have sanctions imposed or something along those lines. They would also cut off relations with the US and expel all US diplomatic staff.

Yet here we don't do squat about this direct violation of our sovereignty by Turkish police? All because Donny Crybaby has an affinity for dictatorial strongmen
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.