Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2017, 11:45 AM
exm

3,723 posts, read 1,782,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
The Republican side of those hearings is a joke. They are completely covering for Trump and trying to deflect to leaks, instead of what Russia and Trump did.
You know what's a joke? The AG under the Obama administration. How many times did Lynch or Holder recuse themselves? How many special counsels/prosecutors did they appoint? The entire Justice Department was one massive cover-up scheme. I'm glad they're going after Lynch now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2017, 11:49 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
I disagree with this. Votes themselves don't need to be physically changed for it to be illegitimate. We know voter rolls were hacked and could have been deleted. That doesn't physically change a vote from Hillary to Trump, it just voids certain voters entirely.
Indeed.

This is why we need VoterID. It will put an end to exactly what you state.

Don't you agree?

6,454 posts, read 7,012,497 times
Quote:
No, actually every Intel agency and official says without a doubt Russian interfered in the election to elect Trump. Stop watching Fox News, you might learn something.
They attempt to interfere is different from colluding and/or collaborating. The Russians interfered, and every agency chief current and ex, under oath stated that it did not alter a single voting machine or vote, nor was Donald or the GOP involved. Period.

Pay attention. You Lost.

34,279 posts, read 19,380,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I absolutely hope that you guys and the MSM continue to bang on this dead horse narrative.

It just cost you two more elections. I predict a lot more coming your way.
LOL. You are so wrong. If we ignore it the Russians will just continue. And having us bounce back and forth between parties will fit their agenda.

It will be a Democrat next time if we allow them to continue this.

Old 06-23-2017, 11:51 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,778,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
They attempt to interfere is different from colluding and/or collaborating. The Russians interfered, and every agency chief current and ex, under oath stated that it did not alter a single voting machine or vote, nor was Donald or the GOP involved. Period.

Pay attention. You Lost.
Absolutely no one said Trump wasn't involved.

And how did I lose? I hate this country now, so I can rejoice in watching you guys burn it to the ground! This nation is controlled by Satan and must be stopped now.

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-23-2017 at 12:36 PM.. Reason: rude

Old 06-23-2017, 11:51 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,402,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post

NYTs, WaPo. CNN, CBS, ABC, etc. are all ethical and outstanding news organizations. It is the case of shooting the messenger. When a crisis happens you can get your news from World News Daily or Breitbart and I will get mine from CNN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Stop it your killing me here !!!
These types of posts are truly sad. So many are brainwashed by Trumpian nonsense and lies or fake news web sites that they do not know real news from fake news. I don't know where you get your news from, but from wherever it is, I am sure it is where alternative facts can be found.

Old 06-23-2017, 11:52 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,778,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
You know what's a joke?
The Trump worshipping cult? Yeah, I know they're a joke. They're some deranged, evil people that's for sure.

Old 06-23-2017, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
LOL. You are so wrong.
Hmm....

GA06 - Atlanta Suburbs - Republican won

GA06 - Charlotte Suburbs - Republican won

Doesn't look wrong to me.

I really hope you guys keep talking about that Russian bogyman.

Old 06-23-2017, 11:54 AM

Quote:
The Trump worshipping cult? Yeah, I know they're a joke. They're some deranged, evil people that's for sure.
We also win elections.

Old 06-23-2017, 11:57 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,387,859 times
Quote:
Vladimir Putin gave direct instructions to help elect Trump, report says - CBS News

Absolutely mind blowing to me that not only did Putin personally direct this operation, but that Republicans are perfectly ok with it.

This was without a doubt a Russian coup of the U.S.
were you this upset when Barak Obama sent his team to Israel and spent several hundred thousand US government dollars trying to defeat the sitting Israeli president?

or was that perfectly ok?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies