Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2017, 04:53 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,671,957 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
LOL! Can't help what the Trump Deranged will do. They also are on the losing side, Bigly.

Go to the elections forum. 10s of 1000s of posts against Trump BEFORE he was elected. Trump proved them all wrong. Now they avoid the elections forum like it was plagued. Some never ever came back.

I said here on this forum in 2015 that Trump would be President. How did you do?

I thought so.

#MAGA

Didn't Hitler start by speaking to "youth groups"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2017, 04:55 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,361,420 times
This is just plain ridiculous. Why does every speech have to be about partisan politics and himself?

Old 07-25-2017, 04:59 PM

8,499 posts, read 4,565,672 times
Quote:
40,000 cheering for Trump. Record Jamboree Crowd
More curious math from Trump and his demented cultists. The BSA did not have a crowd estimate for Monday other than than a statement that they welcomed some 40,000 to their 2017 Jamboree over the course of its ten day period. By that reasoning, it is extremely unlikely that ALL attended on this one day. Furthermore the BSA stated that its 1960 Jamboree was its best attended since the gathering began.

Why do some continually reject reality in the face of basic facts?

Old 07-25-2017, 05:05 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,807,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
More curious math from Trump and his demented cultists. The BSA did not have a crowd estimate for Monday other than than a statement that they welcomed some 40,000 to their 2017 Jamboree over the course of its ten day period. By that reasoning, it is extremely unlikely that ALL attended on this one day. Furthermore the BSA stated that its 1960 Jamboree was its best attended since the gathering began.

Why do some continually reject reality in the face of basic facts?
It was the largest jamboree crowd ever. Period!

Old 07-25-2017, 07:58 PM

10,534 posts, read 6,169,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzie1213 View Post
Read for yourself exactly Trumps speech to the Boy Scouts rather than excerpts from news sources.

Trump 2017 Boy Scout Jamboree Speech: Full Transcript | Time.com

Personally I think it was pretty much all inappropriate.
Trump fans you really can't say this was a inspirational speech can you?
It seems to be all about him.

This may have been in the other thread but I couldn't find it. Just wanted it to be easy to find.
Really the man is just so inappropriate - it's repulsive. I've got to the stage where I can't even listen to him anymore. He represents all the very worst aspects of America. Brash, loud, inappropriate, undignified and only interested in himself. He's everything the scout movement is not. A terrible example to set those children. I'm so sick of him.

Old 07-25-2017, 08:03 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,914,310 times
Quote:
Read for yourself exactly Trumps speech to the Boy Scouts rather than excerpts from news sources.

Trump 2017 Boy Scout Jamboree Speech: Full Transcript | Time.com

Trump fans you really can't say this was a inspirational speech can you?
It seems to be all about him.

This may have been in the other thread but I couldn't find it. Just wanted it to be easy to find.
Very embarrassing, incredibly classless, and highly inappropriate. Wow.

As someone who dabbled in the scouts when I was younger (along with my other siblings), this makes me angry.

He could have had a super innocent speech for the audience at hand - instead he made it about "woe is me" and his political opponents. Disgraceful.

I'm also ashamed at the response from some people in that crowd. This reflects TERRIBLY on the scouts.

Old 07-25-2017, 09:27 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatDJohns View Post
The people who have problems with Trump are about 2/3 of the country. When the majority of people in America don't like something, it is likely you will hear about it quite often.

If that were actually True, we would be bowing down to Madam President, today.
How is that working out for ya?

Old 07-25-2017, 10:03 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,474,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
He seems clean enough.
Actually, he looks as if he smells, of orange kool aid and oily hairspray.

Old 07-25-2017, 10:06 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,455,042 times
Quote:
If it's Trump, you know it's going to be inappropriate before he even opens his pie hole.

Old 07-25-2017, 10:40 PM

1,769 posts, read 1,234,551 times
a few times he started talking like he should be talking at this scouting event. but then each time he quickly went all kinds of wrong and into politics and about the maps and how he won and crowd size and a bunch of other stuff totally inappropriate for the event that he was speaking for. that speech was amazing (not in a good way) and ridiculous and embarrassing and totally inappropriate all at the same time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies