Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 08:59 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,884,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo View Post
I will Do whatever I like. I am breaking no law.

The point is that clearly The society of USA is showing its lack of unity and that is causing the your bastard president uses his hate speach against my country and takes you as idiot followers.

I am addressing the cause of that behavior, and the cause is that USA is antidemocratic.
No that isn't the cause. The cause is extremists demanding to have their way regardless of what is best for the nation. Extremists are rioting. Extremists hate minorities. Extremists self hate.
What hate speech was used against your country?
That murderers and rapists from your country have illegally entered ours? That is a true statement. Our prisons have thousands from your country locked up for those crimes.
Was it untrue that millions from your country have entered our country illegally?
Sorry if the truth hurts, but it is true none the less. Why is it wrong for the USA to enforce our immigration laws but is right for yours to do so? We all know your agenda. You have made it clear many times. You want open borders between the USA and Mexico. You want an amnesty. Trump is against an amnesty and Hillary would have rubber stamped an amnesty. Be honest... Your entire reason for this thread is that you are disgruntled about Trump's position on immigration. If he was pro amnesty you never would have started this thread. Be honest...

1,302 posts, read 684,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
Newsflash: A lot of Americans hated your country decades before President Trump took office.
Yes, since we were New Spain.

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
Quote:
Oh, it is, for sure it is.
How so?

Old 08-23-2017, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
How so?
Well your republican system sets politicians there who think they have business here in México. so I need to address them from their root, the citizens of the USA.

Old 08-23-2017, 09:03 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
Quote:
Well your republican system sets politicians there who think they have business here in México. so I need to address them from their root, the citizens of the USA.
How much influence our politicians have in your country is dictated by YOUR politicians. Try emailing them if you don't like their policies.

And that has nothing to do with women having abortions, by the way.

Old 08-23-2017, 09:04 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,274,675 times
Quote:
I see many brainwashed trumpeters repeating themselves that Trump WON.

NO he LOSE and yet he is the president. And that just shows how antidemocratic the electoral system in USA can be...

GET IT FOR ONCE.
Logic 101:

Who took the oath of office on Jan 20, 2017?

Answer: Donald J Trump

Conclusion: Trump won.

Old 08-23-2017, 09:04 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,884,675 times
Quote:
well... You know, your republican system allows women to make abortions and that was not a DEMOCRATIC decisión from an open vote consultation to citizens. How good the republican system is ¿isn't it?

Not even the democratic greeks made abortion legal, hey but the republican system did it...

Oh thank you Republican system....
Abortion is a woman's right. Every civilized nation on the planet allows for it. So yes, thank you to our republican system for doing what was morally right..
You do know that the majority of Americans feel that NAFTA was a bad trade deal, right? You do know that the majority of Americans are against open borders, right?
You do know that the majority of Americans favor enforcing our immigration laws and employment laws, right?
You do know that the majority of Americans see Mexico as the source of much our drug problems, right?
Do you really want a majority rule when it comes to laws? Every law put to vote by the people?
What country even does that?

Old 08-23-2017, 09:05 AM

5,649 posts, read 5,968,833 times
Quote:
We have brought your failed country tens of thousands of jobs, let in umpteen millions of your citizens. We have housed them, clothed them, fed them, provided for them. We have set up horrible trade agreements (NAFTA, anyone?) with Mexico, helped fight your drug wars, and spend billions of dollars in tourism there.

And you're gonna complain? Typical. That's all I have to say... typical.

Old 08-23-2017, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
How much influence our politicians have in your country is dictated by YOUR politicians. Try emailing them if you don't like their policies.

And that has nothing to do with women having abortions, by the way.

It does, it does. Lok if your politicians there in USA addressed the poors by preaching them that the cause of their poverty is their babies and not the unfair share of wealth of work then the poors are pushed to HUMAN SACRIFICES TO MAMMON so they stop being poor, and there is the USA's Middle Class.

But then it happens that your politicians see that in América outside the USA the other nations grow faster tan the natural growth inside USA and then they push the abortion agenda worldwide to stop the growth of the otehr nations.

Your politician interveen in México pushin that abortion agenda and the gay agenda and pushing an agenda of hate against my people and an agenda of corporate colonialism. so I MUST address them pointing how antidemocratic USA is. Awaking USA citizens to unite the rest of Américan nations who are democracies.

Old 08-23-2017, 09:09 AM

431 posts, read 257,656 times
Alonso, like many people it's obvious you don't like Trump. Being Latino myself I see why you might think that way. I don't know you and I don't know if you are 1st, 2nd or third generation latino or an immigrant. I do know that your environment will dictate your opinions. You seem to fall under the category that the masses of latinos fall trap to; that's being a victim of social injustice and the false narratives of systematic racism which personally I believe is not as big as some would lead you to believe. I do believe more in discrimination and prejudice which we all have; even you.

If you are getting your information solely from CNN or MSNBC, or Univision and Telemundo while talking with the family, or even late night talk show hosts, YOU are the one being brain washed. So then your comic heroes like George Lopez tries his hands at political opinion in a comedy show, says a few "F%&# Trump" yokes and the crowd cheers as he stands there with an upside down U.S flag behind him depicting "the wall". Or maybe your a fan of Van Johnson, the close to perfect liberal. He states he believes in the environment, women's health, socialized medicine, socialized everything, racial justice, gender whatever.... and his black.

Just because you don't like him, does not mean he didn't win the Presidency. He most certainly did. Try to get over your own prejudices and look at things with a true open mind. You might be surprised what you find out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies