Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2017, 02:01 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Called defending yourself.

So why do conservatives, day in and day out, blame liberals for everything under the sun?

So there we go again, liberals want to blame white men for everything. You ranted that I'm wrong, and others are wrong for stereotyping white conservatives, and yet you just contradicted yourself

I'm not trolling. Are you a white supremacist? Because my question was, why do conservatives blame liberals for racism existing, and if that's the case, is everyone who believes in "white power", a commie-leftist Democrat?

I don't know, I might hit gold

The only thing I gotta say is, if defending myself is racist, then I'm guilty as charged. But please, do continue to twist and contort my words around, to paint me as a "virulent, typical racist liberal"

Honestly, I wish EVERYBODY was like this. And my respect for you went up. That's being honest.
But you're not being honest in this post. Your posts rarely are. You falsely labeled conservatives as racist then you said they are trumps supporters. You wouldn't know the truth if your life depended on it.
Anything to deflect from all the failed policies the progressive left stands for. It's always about policy.

All one has to do is look at your thread titile to know racism exists. What's it like being a hypocrit on the issue?

You lost. Get over it.

Old 09-08-2017, 03:42 AM

30,377 posts, read 19,177,636 times
Quote:
Every race incident that happens in the news, you can always count on white conservatives implying that racism doesn't exist, that it's a conspiracy conjured up by liberals to harm "race relations" (I really hate that phrase). Is every incident of white-on-minority racism fake news or just minorities complaining for complaining's sake? So who are the actual racists then, if it's not white supremacists?

At the Charlottesville white power rally, who were all those white guys with the white power symbols voting for? Clinton? Did they all vote for Obama? Were they all "color blind, we're all just Americans trying to get along" type people?
I never deny racism but always point out that every group is racist, not just white people. You need to get unbrainwashed and then you might gain some understanding.

Old 09-08-2017, 04:30 AM

89,038 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I never deny racism but always point out that every group is racist, not just white people. You need to get unbrainwashed and then you might gain some understanding.
Yep. Here's Women's March (the pus*y hat marchers, which included Madonna, Ashley Judd, etc.) being anti-white racists:

https://twitter.com/womensmarch/stat...37874939662341

Can you even imagine the extreme outrage if a nationally celebrated organization had promoted/endorsed the converse, instead:

"How to Donate Money and Other Aid to White Communities...

A list of charities and organizations working to keep the White population safe after Hurricane Harvey."

Old 09-08-2017, 04:35 AM

8,382 posts, read 4,371,285 times
Probably for the same reasons they deny Trump is a racist, lying, pervert.

Old 09-08-2017, 04:37 AM

3,782 posts, read 4,251,693 times
Why do progressives use the racist tag on anyone who does not agree with them?

Old 09-08-2017, 04:43 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,772,037 times
Quote:
Every race incident that happens in the news, you can always count on white conservatives implying that racism doesn't exist, that it's a conspiracy conjured up by liberals to harm "race relations" (I really hate that phrase). Is every incident of white-on-minority racism fake news or just minorities complaining for complaining's sake? So who are the actual racists then, if it's not white supremacists?

At the Charlottesville white power rally, who were all those white guys with the white power symbols voting for? Clinton? Did they all vote for Obama? Were they all "color blind, we're all just Americans trying to get along" type people?
What the heck makes you think racism works only one way? I am betting if people were honest, you would see a heck of a lot more black racists than white. There will always be people who are bigots about something. I might add, we had a president just not long ago who did nothing to mend the racism problems on both sides. We didn't see nearly as much unrest before 2008.

Old 09-08-2017, 05:22 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,884,675 times
Quote:

I never heard anyone deny that it exists. I hear them deny that it is the sole reason that some people don't succeed, or that it is as bad as many make it out to be. I have seen people deny that only whites can be racist.
Maybe more people would be open minded about it if the word racist wasn't over used, and used as a weapon every time someone disagrees with the left.
For example. It isn't racist to enforce our immigration laws.
It isn't racist to say that all lives matter.
It isn't racist to say that one race in this country commits more crimes than another race by percentage.

Old 09-08-2017, 05:25 AM

34,235 posts, read 18,590,367 times
The very premise of this question is wrong, therefore the thread is invalid. It is just trying to paint "conservatives" (whatever that is) in a bad light. Try again. Maybe just say "Why are all conservatives bad?"

The "brainwashed".

Old 09-08-2017, 05:56 AM

59,112 posts, read 27,330,758 times
Quote:

Why do white conservatives deny racism exists?

How do you come up with such nonsense?

Why do many libs deny black racism on THEIR part?

Note I said "many", NOT like you making a charge against ALL white conservatives.

After reading MANY of your posts over the years, I think you should change your screen name because you certainly ARE brainwashed!

Old 09-08-2017, 06:01 AM

4,278 posts, read 5,179,752 times
It is more about a difference between cultures than racism, but if it is racism who cares? Racism is all over the world so just accept that some people won't like you. Different cultures have difference success rates in life so it's natural that some cultures don't get along with other cultures.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies