Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2017, 09:59 PM

1,378 posts, read 1,392,692 times

Advertisements

Because it hits too close to home for them.

Old 09-07-2017, 10:02 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,125,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
In other words I'm right. If I weren't, you would have actually addressed and refuted what I said.
No. It's too ridiculous to bother. We all saw the photos of the guys with torches, the neo-nazi who rammed the lady , etc. Plus, I was in Virginia last week. Nothing like first hand accounts.

And with that, I'm done. I do not argue with Stormfront ideology. My mom used to say,

" Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig. "

Old 09-07-2017, 10:05 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,595,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Every race incident that happens in the news, you can always count on white conservatives implying that racism doesn't exist, that it's a conspiracy conjured up by liberals to harm "race relations" (I really hate that phrase). Is every incident of white-on-minority racism fake news or just minorities complaining for complaining's sake? So who are the actual racists then, if it's not white supremacists?

At the Charlottesville white power rally, who were all those white guys with the white power symbols voting for? Clinton? Did they all vote for Obama? Were they all "color blind, we're all just Americans trying to get along" type people?

Most perpetrators will deny their guilt or claim that no crimes were committed.

Old 09-07-2017, 10:06 PM

1,378 posts, read 1,392,692 times
In the immortal words of the Baja Men: "Who let the racists out?"

(TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP!)

Old 09-07-2017, 10:09 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,795,118 times
My questions to blacks would be where else would you rather live? What rights do whites have that blacks do not? Black Americans have a combined net worth 12 times that of Africa as a whole. Not only are there equal rights, There are laws on the books that give blacks a leg up. I work for a corporation when we get a qualified well spoken black applicant it's like we've hit the jackpot because of the diversity quota. The differences in wealth are far more cultural than they are systemic. You can blame the LBJ entitlement programs that destroyed the black family unit. Blacks as a whole do better in red states, look at areas with a significant black middle class Atlanta, Houston, Charlotte all in red states. Black business ownership and home ownership is significantly higher in red states. Blue states have more racial inequality and segregation.

Old 09-07-2017, 10:27 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,244,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
My questions to blacks would be where else would you rather live? What rights do whites have that blacks do not? Black Americans have a combined net worth 12 times that of Africa as a whole. Not only are there equal rights, There are laws on the books that give blacks a leg up. I work for a corporation when we get a qualified well spoken black applicant it's like we've hit the jackpot because of the diversity quota. The differences in wealth are far more cultural than they are systemic. You can blame the LBJ entitlement programs that destroyed the black family unit. Blacks as a whole do better in red states, look at areas with a significant black middle class Atlanta, Houston, Charlotte all in red states. Black business ownership and home ownership is significantly higher in red states. Blue states have more racial inequality and segregation.
Crawl out of moms basement and grow up.

Old 09-07-2017, 10:32 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,596,615 times
There is plenty of racism in America. Just look at affirmative action and anti-white hate on the Twitter.

Old 09-07-2017, 11:07 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,950,716 times
Of course it exists. Being suspicious of other groups of people was logical when for most of human history, outsiders could be an existential threat.

Old 09-08-2017, 01:54 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Every race incident that happens in the news, you can always count on white conservatives implying that racism doesn't exist, that it's a conspiracy conjured up by liberals to harm "race relations" (I really hate that phrase). Is every incident of white-on-minority racism fake news or just minorities complaining for complaining's sake? So who are the actual racists then, if it's not white supremacists?

At the Charlottesville white power rally, who were all those white guys with the white power symbols voting for? Clinton? Did they all vote for Obama? Were they all "color blind, we're all just Americans trying to get along" type people?
Why do you have to make things up about conservatives? I haven't met one conservative who has said that. Not that the truth matters to someone like you.

You lost. Get over it.

Old 09-08-2017, 01:56 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Oh they do, really do. Not saying you are, I can't recall if you're one of those, but there's a select group of posters on here, who are all Trump supporters, that deny racism exists, that it's a liberal conspiracy to smear conservatives
That's just something you made up in order to deflect from all the failed progressive policies the left pushes. Trump supporters are not conservatives.

You lost. Get over it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies