Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2017, 08:07 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,544,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
There is nothing “anti-science” about questioning theories ..... it’s actually quite scientific. There is a very large group of scientists doing just that .... questioning the validity of man made global warming.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesta.../#16e00c14c7c2

The real truth is, man made climate change is a blatant fraud.

Your naïve to think that as humans with all the land fills and us pumping crap into the air that we didn't cause this. The earth didn't do this to herself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2017, 08:12 AM

5,738 posts, read 5,447,174 times
Quote:
I had to shovel snow from my driveway yesterday, therefore global warming doesn't exist.
Real mental giants on the far right

Old 12-17-2017, 08:12 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,330,579 times
Mankind is currently using 100 million barrels of fossil fuel per day, you are kidding yourself if you think there is no climatic consequence to such a course of action.

http://grist.org/series/skeptics/

Old 12-17-2017, 08:13 AM

24,421 posts, read 23,080,421 times
I don't like complimenting somebody on doing the blatantly obvious correct thing to do, but Trump id the right thing. No more fake climate change.

Old 12-17-2017, 08:15 AM

1,194 posts, read 727,017 times
Quote:
Real mental giants on the far right
Really...snow would be a thing of the past...Real mental giants on the far left..

Old 12-17-2017, 08:27 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,233,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Meanwhile Houston still in bad shape as well as parts of Fl. and PR. after massive hurricanes.

Storms getting stronger and larger due to warming of the atmosphere because of climate change.
So what? The climate always changes.

Old 12-17-2017, 08:29 AM

3,500 posts, read 2,789,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
God Bless President Donald Trump and his Lovely First Family and the 65 Million "PATRIOTIC Americans" who voted for him for bringing sanity back into the WH.....can't wait too see him serve his SECOND Term!!!

BTW...I remember years ago when they used to say Global Warming instead of climate change. Well supposedly this expert climate scientist you know the ones belonging to the elite know it all group of 97%. Anyways he stated that "snow would be a thing of the past and that children would no longer know the joy of playing in the snow." Well here we are years later and guess what...im still freezing in the winter and shoveling white stuff off my driveway. God I wish some day i could meet up with that imbecile and hit him over the head with a snow shovel!!!

Trump removes climate change from national security policy | Daily Mail Online
Trump is wrong. How do I know that he's wrong??? Because if 11 million illegal aliens have that large of an impact in America, think about how much of a impact 7.6 billion people on the planet have on it's climate. That's like 700 times the amount of illegal aliens in the US that's in the world.

It would be nice if Trump realizes that climate change is just as much of a threat as illegal aliens.

Old 12-17-2017, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCo View Post
Saying that climate change doesn't exist or that it isn't caused by humans doesn't make it any less real, and it doesn't make it go away. We are leaving a terrible world for our children and grandchildren.
Standard liberal whine.

The climate always changes and people adapt.

Old 12-17-2017, 08:31 AM

34,237 posts, read 18,594,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo View Post
Trump is wrong. How do I know that he's wrong??? Because if 11 million illegal aliens have that large of an impact in America, think about how much of a impact 7.6 billion people on the planet have on it's climate. That's like 700 times the amount of illegal aliens in the US that's in the world.

It would be nice if Trump realizes that climate change is just as much of a threat as illegal aliens.
That has to be the silliest, most illogical analogy I have ever read. One is an economic issue, the other a natural science issue. You are joking, right?

Old 12-17-2017, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Mankind is currently using 100 million barrels of fossil fuel per day, you are kidding yourself if you think there is no climatic consequence to such a course of action.

How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: Responses to the most common skeptical arguments on global warming | Series | Grist
Hasn’t yet. Doubt it will happen in the future.

What happened to all those dire predictions?

Never happened.

But keep crying wolf. You will still be ignored.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies