Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2018, 08:15 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,687,712 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Why is bringing up IQ “faulty” when someone talks about groups having higher numbers than whites?

But when it appertains to blacks, IQ is an indisputable Science!! SMH
That is funny. They make the assumption that Whites are #1 in IQ - when it's not true.

"The average IQ score of Ashkenazi Jews has been calculated to be from a range of 110–115"

"In the first half of the 20th century, despite pervasive and continuing social discrimination against Jews throughout the Western world, despite the retraction of legal rights, and despite the Holocaust, Jews won 14 percent of Nobel Prizes in literature, chemistry, physics, and medicine/physiology. In the second half of the 20th century, when Nobel Prizes began to be awarded to people from all over the world, that figure rose to 29 percent. So far, in the 21st century, it has been 32 percent. Jews constitute about two-tenths of one percent of the world’s population. You do the math."

I'll do it for the Joe Dirts out there.

7.2 Billion on the Earth
14.5 Million Jews

So, in theory if 1,000 people won the Prize, and 1/3 were Jews (as they are), that would mean 333 Jews won out of the world population. But given an even representation, we would divide that 1,000 into the 7.2 Billion and come up with each prize needing 7,200,000 people. Therefore a population should win one prize per 7.4 million adults.

So Jews are winning 1600% more than they should.
For reference, Alabama has an avg. IQ of 95 and MS 94.

A tiny difference in IQ, due to the Bell Curve, is a BIG DEAL. 10X as many Jews are likely to have a very high IQ (140-170) than whites. We could express this as saying "in general, whites are 10 times dumber than Jews" - but we don't because of Political Correctness.

The Key Here is there is a REASON and it's not you skin color or where you were born. It's whether or not your particular culture, through tradition, luck or planning, decided to make themselves smarter. Asians and Jews and many Whites (New England, etc.) have decided to do so. As usual, the South stands alone - although WV (one of the whitest states) is rated the dumbest.

Many books and articles are available on all of this. Sure, blacks in this country score low if they are in poverty - lead in the paint, lead in the water, drugs in the womb, poor schools, hopelessness, etc.

But we could change it really quickly if we desired to. I have a feeling the "dumb" whites don't want to. They don't would rather drag others down than lift us all up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2018, 09:40 PM

26,793 posts, read 22,572,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
That is funny. They make the assumption that Whites are #1 in IQ - when it's not true.

"The average IQ score of Ashkenazi Jews has been calculated to be from a range of 110–115"

"In the first half of the 20th century, despite pervasive and continuing social discrimination against Jews throughout the Western world, despite the retraction of legal rights, and despite the Holocaust, Jews won 14 percent of Nobel Prizes in literature, chemistry, physics, and medicine/physiology. In the second half of the 20th century, when Nobel Prizes began to be awarded to people from all over the world, that figure rose to 29 percent. So far, in the 21st century, it has been 32 percent. Jews constitute about two-tenths of one percent of the world’s population. You do the math."
So there you go - that's Ashkenazi Jews for you, right there;

https://shadowmasterminds.wordpress....ws-jews-short/

So what do you think?

Old 01-02-2018, 09:44 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,381,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
It's all good, liberals will fix this by pushing abortion on all the dark-skinned folks they hate.
What are you talking about? Nobody is forced to have an abortion by liberals or anyone else.

Old 01-02-2018, 09:54 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,137,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
It's all good, liberals will fix this by pushing abortion on all the dark-skinned folks they hate.
Black folks know who are enemies are...

Old 01-02-2018, 11:17 PM

3,341 posts, read 2,143,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I'm not so sure...

Old 01-02-2018, 11:32 PM

4,627 posts, read 3,398,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
What are you talking about? Nobody is forced to have an abortion by liberals or anyone else.
American political history has often been characterized by angry and paranoid minds.

The political scientist Richard Hofstadter wrote a famous essay in 1964 called, "The Paranoid Style in American Politics."

"In recent years we have seen angry minds at work mainly among extreme right wingers, who have now demonstrated in the Goldwater movement how much political leverage can be got out of the animosities and passions of a small minority.

In using the expression "paranoid style" I am not speaking in a clinical sense, but borrowing a clinical term for other purposes. I have neither the competence nor the desire to classify any figures of the past or present as certifiable lunatics. In fact, the idea of the paranoid style as a force in politics would have little contemporary relevance or historical value if it were applied only to men with profoundly disturbed minds. It is the use of paranoid modes of expression by more or less normal
people that makes the phenomenon significant.

Of course this term is pejorative, and it is meant to be; the paranoid style has a greater affinity for bad causes than good."

-Richard Hofstadter (1964)

https://harpers.org/archive/1964/11/...ican-politics/

Old 01-03-2018, 03:41 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,600,070 times
Quote:
How embarrassing for you.
may I suggest learning the usage of the word "our"
I am not suggesting that I'm free of grammar mistakes myself, far from it actually.

Last edited by tripleh; 01-03-2018 at 03:50 AM..

Old 01-03-2018, 04:13 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,877,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Let's be honest here. Sexual revolution and drug culture.

I know TONS of baby daddys that aren't in prison and never have been.

While I don't support the war on drugs, that's a cheap cop out for a huge cultural shift and the inability to admit that it had some bad side-effects.
I definitely agree with the latter. The reason the unwed birth rate is so high for Blacks and slightly less so but still very high for Hispanics may come as a surprise to many...

Fully 1/3 of the respondents in this study believe that the government pushes free birth control as a means of deliberately limiting the size of minority populations. They view the government pushing birth control on them as racism:

Although Most Unmarried Young Adults Want to Avoid Pregnancy, Many Don't Use Contraception

Anyone thinking the problem exists because there's not enough access to government-provided free or very low cost birth control is mistaken. Many minority women won't use the easily accessible government-subsidized birth control because they believe it's a racist scheme to deliberately limit the size of their population to maintain white supremacy.

Old 01-03-2018, 04:14 AM

5,513 posts, read 5,243,976 times
Quote:
I know from hard experience that almost all Blacks (even those with high paying gov't jobs) absolutely HATE white people, and will sabotage & harm them as much as they can get away with--even the whites who are 100% brainwashed to put Blacks on a pedestal & give them every preference imaginable. If Blacks ran the nation, their treatment of ALL whites would make Hitler's treatment of the jews seem benevolent. I wish it would happen (after I'm safely away) so liberals could see how much "goodwill" all those preferences got them.

Old 01-03-2018, 04:17 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,183,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHartphotog View Post
I know from hard experience that almost all Blacks (even those with high paying gov't jobs) absolutely HATE white people, and will sabotage & harm them as much as they can get away with--even the whites who are 100% brainwashed to put Blacks on a pedestal & give them every preference imaginable. If Blacks ran the nation, their treatment of ALL whites would make Hitler's treatment of the jews seem benevolent. I wish it would happen (after I'm safely away) so liberals could see how much "goodwill" all those preferences got them.
Such a paranoid mindset. Guess it’s a fear based on what whites once did to blacks. I’m sure that the majority of black people have far too much going on in life to hate white people. You’re likely not even a weekly or monthly thought.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies