Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2018, 11:19 AM

1,239 posts, read 511,176 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldm View Post
Look at it like this. Say you were walking home and you had to different ways to get home which were the same distance walking. One route you may encounter pit bulls, a lion or some poisonous snakes but they might not be in the area when you walk through. The other route has zero threats. Which route will you take?
LOL, comparing women to pit bulls and poisonous snakes, fantastic.

I think it's much safer to walk on the path with many women.

I'm glad that many conservative men want to avoid women entirely.
It's clearly good news for women, and it increases the chances that these men stop infecting the gene pool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Let's break this down ~

First, conservatives ARE afraid of nearly everything so . . perhaps they really are THAT scared.

Second, I suspect that most of these scared men are working for very small companies. IF you work for a big corporation - you are going to work with women. Period, full stop; end of story.

Third - lots of them really are big, fat, liars.
Thanks for breaking that down for me. Makes a lot of sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2018, 11:22 AM

78,447 posts, read 60,652,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
I'm sorry if my post hit too close to home for some on here. Shrug, perhaps it's time to change their ways.
Close to home?

Some posters wanted bodycams or whatnot or would prefer not to be alone with a co-worker like if you were working on a project at a hotel while traveling a lobby-nook would be wiser than meeting in one anothers rooms.

How EXACTLY does wanting to have witnesses around etc. mean you're actually trying to do something shady?

In fact, it's the exact opposite of what you're claiming.

LMAO @ paranoid. I guess if a woman carries mace then that she's "paranoid" and is obviously just a disgusting person looking for someone to hurt on a daily basis.

That's your logic right there. Bizzare.

Old 02-09-2018, 11:23 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,569,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Close to home?

Some posters wanted bodycams or whatnot or would prefer not to be alone with a co-worker like if you were working on a project at a hotel while traveling a lobby-nook would be wiser than meeting in one anothers rooms.

How EXACTLY does wanting to have witnesses around etc. mean you're actually trying to do something shady?

In fact, it's the exact opposite of what you're claiming.

LMAO @ paranoid. I guess if a woman carries mace then that she's "paranoid" and is obviously just a disgusting person looking for someone to hurt on a daily basis.

That's your logic right there. Bizzare.
Shrug, as I said, paranoid.

Old 02-09-2018, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Let's break this down ~

First, conservatives ARE afraid of nearly everything so . . perhaps they really are THAT scared.

Second, I suspect that most of these scared men are working for very small companies. IF you work for a big corporation - you are going to work with women. Period, full stop; end of story.

Third - lots of them really are big, fat, liars.
LOL...and now we have three faaaaarrrrr left posters all patting themselves on the back and making this bad behavior related to political affiliation.

But go on there Mr. Weinstein....tell us more of your theories.

Old 02-09-2018, 11:25 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,452,130 times
Quote:
Fragile senior citizens wouldn't know about today's world of male/female interactions so I can see why paranoia is the first thing to come to mind.

Old 02-09-2018, 11:28 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,105,346 times
Fragile is like Cathy Newman

"Given the current frenzied #MeToo climate and the ease with which one can now destroy another's career with groundless accusations, I feel it's no longer wise to spend time in a business setting alone with another woman."

"So you're saying you're a rapist?"

Old 02-09-2018, 11:29 AM

Quote:
LOL...good one ...surely no young lady would be reasonable in having any qualms of unease about being invited to their bosses hotel room to work on a project. I mean, we've never heard of any problems with that in the media lately. Where did you learn sensitivity? The Weinstein school of employee-management relations?

Looking at it objectively, any woman invited to their male bosses hotel room or any male boss that doesn't feel it would be appropriate to meet in their hotel room you accuse of being paranoid and res ipso factor is either a female or male predator.

Bizarre.

Old 02-09-2018, 11:31 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,569,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
LOL...and now we have three faaaaarrrrr left posters all patting themselves on the back and making this bad behavior related to political affiliation.

But go on there Mr. Weinstein....tell us more of your theories.
Well when the posters who are making paranoid & uber hysterical posts about this are all known cons, what would you deduce?

Old 02-09-2018, 11:31 AM

2,528 posts, read 1,658,528 times
Conservative posters...
I'm pro LGBTQ rights, pro choice, pro minority equality, pro marijuana etc.
And still, in this climate, I would like to avoid this severe danger. In my homeland a person, who was accused for having sex with his student AFTER she finished school, already committed suicide because of metoo shaming.

Old 02-09-2018, 11:40 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,877,895 times
Quote:
Well when the posters who are making paranoid & uber hysterical posts about this are all known cons, what would you deduce?
What to deduce? They work for a living, and corporate HR and legal departments have been very clear about the risks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies