Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2018, 07:26 PM

15,523 posts, read 10,491,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Nope, I enjoy serving my country. You must be a Trump supporter. How about you trying leaving your bubble.
lol, sorry I don't live in a bubble.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2018, 07:30 PM

8,452 posts, read 4,747,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
Do you have any clue how terrible that sounds?
As guys, we typically aren't going to understand what sexual harrasment feels like, but I've seen its effects on people close to me, and it has major impacts on its victims.

Imagine working somewhere and relying on that paycheck to feed your kids. Imagine your gay, male boss takes a liking to you, and starts calling you into his office to talk. Starts touching you inappropriately, and makes it clear that your job is on the line. Then he starts rubbing his dick into you, and says that you will have to finish up the work at his place since it's getting late.

While he's taking your anal virginity so that you can feed your kids, are you going to tell yourself, it's nothing, this guy probably deserves a raise for his hard work?
I will imagine no such thing. You imagine stuff like this a lot?

Old 02-08-2018, 07:35 PM

1,239 posts, read 509,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
I will imagine no such thing. You imagine stuff like this a lot?
My point exactly. We don't even want to think about things like that, but women go through it all the time. All I did was change it to 2 guys instead of a female subordinate.

Old 02-08-2018, 07:48 PM

Quote:
My point exactly. We don't even want to think about things like that, but women go through it all the time. All I did was change it to 2 guys instead of a female subordinate.
You thought about it. In depth apparently. Dude.

Old 02-08-2018, 07:54 PM

1,239 posts, read 509,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
You thought about it. In depth apparently. Dude.
I just explained it to you. I added the word gay in front of boss. Otherwise this was a woman's story, with just that 1 change.

Old 02-08-2018, 07:57 PM

Quote:
I just explained it to you. I added the word gay in front of boss. Otherwise this was a woman's story, with just that 1 change.
Oh I read your explanation.

Old 02-08-2018, 07:59 PM

4,010 posts, read 3,749,903 times
Men get sexually harassed by women all the time also. I was sexually harassed. My co-worker wrote on some paper some fire and doo doo and she said to me that I was "Hot shyt" which means I look good.

Old 02-08-2018, 08:11 PM

3,559 posts, read 2,395,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldm View Post
Men get sexually harassed by women all the time also. I was sexually harassed. My co-worker wrote on some paper some fire and doo doo and she said to me that I was "Hot shyt" which means I look good.
Most Atlanta men are on the DL so she was most likely just trying to be your friend. Since Atlanta woman have one of the highest rates of being single they often harass me when I come down from New York.

Old 02-08-2018, 08:25 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,803,581 times
Quote:
Waiting for that government study link that says there is no pay gap between women and men.
Of course there is a gap, the reasons are not discriminatory.

Quote:
We know there are reasons. There are reasons for most things. The fact that anyone disputes it is nonsense. Thanks for posting the information I already knew about because the fact is that most women don't need convincing. I've already posted some of the exceptions. It's only some men while other men are fullying fighting for change. Good for them!
As stated, there are reasons, and the reasons are not based upon discriminatory practices. Any woman who is getting paid less than a man for the same job, is free to file a complaint with the government. Strangely enough, there are not many complaints, and hardly any findings of discrimination in pay.

Old 02-08-2018, 08:25 PM

2,528 posts, read 1,656,169 times
Quote:
How uneducated and misinformed you must be. There are far more business owners that are men than women. Most of America knows that fact!

https://www.nwbc.gov/sites/default/f...rences_508.pdf

Done discussing with the uneducated and misinformed. Do a little research. It's not that difficult.
Uneducated... Misinformed...
You are very arrogant. Disgusting

I will give you the reasons for the pay gap:

1. Most of women don't like to study STEM because it's very hard.

2. Most of Women don't like to work a lot of hours.

3. Women don't know how to bargain for a better salary.

4. Beautiful women that marry up and can sit at home or work an easy job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies