Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2018, 11:11 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,290,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
She was nowhere close to my first choice, but I made peace with what I had to and voted for her. I don't regret it in the least. I have been proven correct in my assumptions about Trump daily since the inauguration. He is an incompetent, a buffoon, and an uneducated boor incapable of empathy, compassion, or learning. By comparison, Hillary wears a halo.
I still feel positive about my vote for Sanders and then Stein.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2018, 11:24 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,733,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
DHS has found massive Voter & Election Fraud, while snooping into the Russia, Russia, Russia deal.
Not only involving the run for President, but also Senate and House seats.

Trump Voter Fraud Panel's Work May Continue In Secret, Watchdogs Fear

Trump

Given almost no advance notice, DHS officials scrambled on Wednesday night to inform stakeholders that Trump’s mandate would not interfere with efforts to help state and local election officials bolster their voting infrastructure against potential cyber attacks, according to a senior U.S. official.
The order to investigate claims of voter fraud might damage cooperation with states on cyber security, which officials see as a threat heading into the midterms in November.
Neither of those articles say what you claim.

DHS hasn't found "massive" voter fraud. They've simply been forced to carry on for the failed commission.
The actual title of The Hill article is "Trump’s unnecessary voter fraud probe lives on at DHS"

I am beginning to understand how so much fake news makes the rounds.

Reading comprehension seriously leaves a lot to be desired these days.

Old 02-19-2018, 11:25 AM

13,235 posts, read 21,858,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
13 trolls did that?
Once again you show you haven't read the indictment. It was hundreds of trolls that they employed. The indictments are against some of the key players.

You sure do post a lot about something you haven't taken the time to read. Stop listening to conspiracy media, study the actual facts, and then formulate some intelligent discourse, please!

Old 02-19-2018, 11:28 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,706,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
This is a another good example right here
You left out the noun...

Old 02-19-2018, 11:29 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,733,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stremba View Post
This indictment proves one thing; Russians were meddling in our elections. Question for the liberals: why are we blaming this on Trump? The meddling started in 2014. Trump was not even a candidate at that time. The indictment makes clear that Trump was not involved at all with this meddling.

If you want to blame a President for this, why not Obama? He WAS the POTUS when this meddling occurred. Why did his administration not find out about this and either prevent it from happening in the first place or stop if from occurring? Trump had no power to stop or prevent the meddling; he was a private citizen and not even a candidate at the time it began.

I am not saying we should go back and investigate Obama or anything like that. What we should do is back Trump as a legitimate POTUS, and quit pretending that for one reason or another he's not really legitimate. You don't have to like him or agree with his policies; just recognize that he was fairly and legitimately elected. Then, we should be pressuring Trump and/or Congress to root out foreigners trying to influence our elections and prevent things like this from occurring in the future. Let's quit playing the blame game and solve some damn problems for once.
Fun fact: Trump copyrighted "MAGA" in 2012.

Went to Russia in 2013.

Meddling started in 2014.

Certainly more "there" here than there ever was for the birther nonsense.

"On Nov. 19, 2012 — two weeks after Mitt Romney lost the presidential election to Barack Obama — a non-profit named Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. submitted a trademark application for the phrase “Make America Great Again.” According to the Washington Post, Trump says he dreamt up the phrase the day after Romney’s loss, unaware that Ronald Reagan had used a nearly identical slogan in 1980."

http://time.com/5084673/donald-trump...ain-trademark/

Old 02-19-2018, 11:29 AM

38,033 posts, read 22,209,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
Mueller is a clown.

I am amazed this hasn't been posted already so here goes.

Russians indicted in special counsel's probe for operations allegedly supporting Donald Trump in election

When is Mueller going to indict Putin and bring him to America for trial?

What total idiots.
We are supposed to believe that foreign countries never tried to interfere in US elections until 2016.

This investigation started in 2013 or 2014, way before Trump was even a blip on the radar.

Old 02-19-2018, 11:30 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,112,561 times
Quote:
Trump is the divider in chief, even in his own party. He have done absolutely nothing to bring this country together. He have brought out the worst in people, all of the hateful miserable unhappy people have come from out of hiding under his watch. Thanks for reminding me.
I agree, Trump becoming president has brought out the very worst in the democrats.

It's sad how hateful the democrats have become.

Old 02-19-2018, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Trump is the divider in chief, even in his own party. He have done absolutely nothing to bring this country together. He have brought out the worst in people, all of the hateful miserable unhappy people have come from out of hiding under his watch. Thanks for reminding me.

So, the kids are screaming and I won't let them play with the matches. Tough *****.

Old 02-19-2018, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Once again you show you haven't read the indictment. It was hundreds of trolls that they employed. The indictments are against some of the key players.

You sure do post a lot about something you haven't taken the time to read. Stop listening to conspiracy media, study the actual facts, and then formulate some intelligent discourse, please!
Ya, Micheal Moore was head of their New York protest.

russians-michael-moore-rally/

Old 02-19-2018, 11:36 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,441,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Fun fact: Trump copyrighted "MAGA" in 2012.

Went to Russia in 2013.

Meddling started in 2014.

Certainly more "there" here than there ever was for the birther nonsense.

"On Nov. 19, 2012 — two weeks after Mitt Romney lost the presidential election to Barack Obama — a non-profit named Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. submitted a trademark application for the phrase “Make America Great Again.” According to the Washington Post, Trump says he dreamt up the phrase the day after Romney’s loss, unaware that Ronald Reagan had used a nearly identical slogan in 1980."

How Trump's
Thank you for this info. While it s been pretty clear Trump is only ever involved in something for $$$$....it s bitter pill to swallow that he started preparing the art of the steal from our country years and years ago. He is a kleptocrat . He needs to go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies