Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2018, 12:22 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berteau View Post
Every time the nation sees another BLM protest it creates a couple hundred thousand more trump voters.
That’s a stunning admission.

So African Americans are correct when they assume that whites vote for Trump at least partially for anti-black reasons?

Wow. Like I always say, let a conservative talk long enough, it ALWAYS comes out. Just be patient.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2018, 12:28 PM

4,418 posts, read 2,948,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

So African Americans are correct when they assume that whites vote for Trump at least partially for anti-black reasons?

Wow. Like I always say, let a conservative talk long enough, it ALWAYS comes out. Just be patient.
So is not liking the KKK mean you're anti white? Exactly. They see through BLM to what it really is. White people are sick of having the race card shoved down their throats (kind of what you just tried to do with your "stunning" discovery).

Last edited by Berteau; 03-24-2018 at 12:36 PM..

Old 03-24-2018, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
We already know he's number one with racists, you don't have to point it out.
BLM is the largest racist organization around. BLM is a lie just like the whole "hands up don't shoot" is a lie. They lie about the circumstances of shootings and ignore statistics.

Old 03-24-2018, 12:30 PM

2,985 posts, read 1,751,984 times
Quote:

Not so much...when the blm throngs pour out into major city interstates stopping innocent people from getting home to their families or encircling stadiums preventing innocent ticket holders from entering and then knocking them unconscious if they dare try to enter...that’s a small part of what drives votes in other directions.

And to reireterate, blm is the largest racist organization around.

Old 03-24-2018, 12:32 PM

2,528 posts, read 1,658,201 times
Quote:

So you equal BLM punks to the whole AA community?

Old 03-24-2018, 12:37 PM

2,528 posts, read 1,658,201 times
Any person who is a thug. they are coming in all of the colors.

Old 03-24-2018, 12:53 PM

1,704 posts, read 750,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
Why would a decent person care about those punks?
How many kids (young adults) have done stupid nonviolent things before?

So a young black man holding a cell phone gets shot!

This is all beginning to sound too damned familiar to me...

I mean, how long has this been going on?

Old 03-24-2018, 12:53 PM

12,964 posts, read 13,684,417 times
Have you ever noticed its always the same scenario when an unarmed young black man gets killed? This ruffian was on a cell phone in his grandma's backyard. A vicious criminal breaking windows. Its never the black men with the tattoos in the Escalades wearing a bandana and the white undershirt who glares at the cops when they drive by. Its seems like they always leave those guys alone. They know these guys are ridin dirty but they never stop them. I'm beginning to wonder if young men adopt this gangsta persona because it gives him protection from other gang member as well as the police.

Old 03-24-2018, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeliner View Post
How many kids (young adults) have done stupid nonviolent things before?

So a young black man holding a cell phone gets shot!

This is all beginning to sound too damned familiar to me...

I mean, how long has this been going on?
No, young men do not get shot just for holding a cell phone. He wasn't just standing on a corner holding his cell phone. That's not how it happens so stop making fake stories. Find me a story where someone was shot for just holding a cell phone please.

You get shot for running from cops and then cops telling you not to move but you reach into your pocket and pulling out something.

Old 03-24-2018, 01:32 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,472,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berteau View Post
No, young men do not get shot just for holding a cell phone. He wasn't just standing on a corner holding his cell phone. That's not how it happens so stop making fake stories. Find me a story where someone was shot for just holding a cell phone please.

You get shot for running from cops and then cops telling you not to move but you reach into your pocket and pulling out something.
I noticed CNN tried to spin it that way
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies