Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2018, 06:50 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,596,615 times

Advertisements

Good. But I got this beat. Several years ago a black man was firing a handgun into crowds on the street. The police shot him dead. The “community” held rallies and marches calling the police murders. You will never satisfy these people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2018, 07:08 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,357,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Good. But I got this beat. Several years ago a black man was firing a handgun into crowds on the street. The police shot him dead. The “community” held rallies and marches calling the police murders. You will never satisfy these people.
Source? This one should be easy....

Old 03-23-2018, 07:46 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
This thread illustrates the reason dirty cops get away with being dirty cops. Ten pages and 99% of the posters are not interested in concerning themselves with why the cops felt the need to mute the audio after killing the guy.

Unreal.

Old 03-23-2018, 08:33 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,122,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
This thread illustrates the reason dirty cops get away with being dirty cops. Ten pages and 99% of the posters are not interested in concerning themselves with why the cops felt the need to mute the audio after killing the guy.

Unreal.
I do all the time; I've been suspended for posting links to police brutality/murders and police misconduct.

My concern is trying to wake up my fellow caucasians or mostly caucasians that white people are victims of dirty cops WAY more than the media reports, as it doesn't fit the BLM narrative. That way maybe they'll finally stop bootlicking and understand cops are jackbooted government employees with no duty to protect us.

Old 03-23-2018, 08:49 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,596,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post

Unreal.
Most non-criminals and people without criminals in their families don’t really care what happens to criminals.

Old 03-23-2018, 09:06 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,122,326 times
Quote:
Most non-criminals and people without criminals in their families don’t really care what happens to criminals.
I don't either, but when cops are mowing down non-criminals and generally acting like they're above the law, it's hard to give them any respect.

Here--a few hours of light reading:

The Free Thought Project
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/

Old 03-23-2018, 09:14 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,792,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
So he deserved to be shot 20 times and killed for an act of vandalism or theft?
If he had a gun and killed one of the cops, you probably wouldn't give a snork.

If people do not want to have a run in with police you don't run from the police. It was dark and plenty of people (white and black and brown) have been shot for holding a wallet, cell phone, hell one man was shot for holding a garden hose.

Cops get shot AT, there is a war against them (thanks for promoting that) and so they go in with the attitude that they may not make it home tonight.

Wrong as this shooting is it will be a justifiable shooting. Those cops were clearly afraid.

Quote:
WTH are you talking ABOUT? There are over 2M prisoners and 5M on parole. How is there a family that doesn't have a felon in their family? I have one very close to me and probably a few I don't know about. Anyone with a politician in their family has one, they just don't know it yet.

Old 03-23-2018, 09:39 PM

2,410 posts, read 4,458,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EIL9 View Post
The names of the officers involved in this shooting were released today by a civil rights attorney from the Oakland area.
Names of officers in Stephon Clark shooting released by civil rights attorney | The Sacramento Bee
And one of the officers is black, don't know about the other one. The local tv news is refusing to release their names because they--and their families--are already getting death threats. The Sacramento Bee would sell their grandmother, so no surprise there.

So....black suspect, black police officer, black police chief. And all we're hearing is--it's racism. Of course.

Old 03-23-2018, 09:44 PM

6,393 posts, read 4,117,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
So he deserved to be shot 20 times and killed for an act of vandalism or theft?
No, but if you're going to play with gasoline and fire, expect the worst.

Old 03-23-2018, 09:45 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,315,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
It's not irrelevant, if he wasn't out wrecking the neighborhood and running from police he never would have been put in this situation where a scared newbie cop opened fire. He's a criminal who met the fate that many such criminals meet, white black brown or other
He met his fate because of a scared little boy in a uniform...who should never been on street work if he couldn't handle it without KILLING someone over VANDALISM or ROBBERY.
Get outta here with that mess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies