Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2018, 04:40 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,673,373 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Trump may or may not be a crook but he sure has surrounded himself with crooks.
You are judged by the company you willingly keep.

Old 04-09-2018, 04:42 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,767,070 times
It comes across that Mueller and the FBI are not stopping until they can have some way to get Trump. If it can't be this way than just go another route.

What a witch hunt!

This is disgusting to say the least if this is just to nail Trump.

I'm appalled but I will wait to see where the FBI will go now.

It is starting to feel that anyone can be accused of anything.

Remember that Michael was accused of traveling to a Country he never been to....WOW!

Old 04-09-2018, 04:43 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,823,517 times
Attorney General - Southern District of NY - appointed by Trump.
Deputy Director of FBI - appointed by Trump
Director of the FBI - appointed by Trump.

A no knock search warrant executed by the FBI against the personal attorney of the POTUS does not go forward with the approval of at least these people.

If this was politically motivated, the FBI would never have gotten a federal judge to approve a search warrant on the personal attorney of the POTUS without probable cause.

The FBI would not even bother going forward with this unless they had hard evidence of probable cause that would not get any future convictions overturned by a suspect search warrant.

Sorry, the law supersedes political motivations.

Old 04-09-2018, 04:45 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,402,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
Attorney General - Southern District of NY - appointed by Trump.
Deputy Director of FBI - appointed by Trump
Director of the FBI - appointed by Trump.

A no knock search warrant executed by the FBI against the personal attorney of the POTUS does not go forward with the approval of at least these people.

If this was politically motivated the FBI would never have a federal judge approve a search warrant on the personal attorney of the POTUS without probable cause.

The FBI would not even bother going forward with this unless they had hard evidence of probable cause that would not get any future convictions overturned by a suspect search warrant.

Sorry, the law supersedes political motivations.
The rule of law is still alive in this country and that is good news.

Old 04-09-2018, 04:46 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,895,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Oh my. A state investigation. Trump can't pardon that away.
Felix Sater and other peeps...
Including Don Jr and Erik, maybe even Ivanka because they were all involved in trying to sell their dad's deals
That hotel in Azerbaijan (?) looks like it has tainted money in it

Wonder if there is a Chinese Wall to separate Cohen's business w/Stormy Daniels and any other personal business of other clients....if he has any which I doubt...

Old 04-09-2018, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
No, he stated the OBVIOUS; that actual CRIMES have been ignored, and all this BS is a "Witch Hunt".
He repeated himself over and over. See my other post. No way Trump's own appointees and a federal judge approve a search warrant on the personal attorney for the POTUS unless they have some pretty compelling evidence.

6,933 posts, read 2,392,354 times
A attack on our Country!

3,614 posts, read 1,737,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Doesn't matter, that was years ago. His tweet today was spot on.
Oh, that doesn't matter that Rather tried to influence a Presidental election with Fake news night after night on national TV BUT, things that Manafort and Gates are accused of doing 12 years ago that had no bearing on the 2016 election are relevant? You continue to amaze me with your hypocritical delusions.

37,315 posts, read 59,895,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
It comes across that Mueller and the FBI are not stopping until they can have some way to get Trump. If it can't be this way than just go another route.

What a witch hunt!

Remember that Michael was accused of traveling to a Country he never been to....WOW!
You are appalled--
You should be
You have a president who is more crooked than the Mississippi River...

Old 04-09-2018, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post

What a witch hunt!

You seem to forget, the FBI is now run by a Trump appointee.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies