Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2018, 06:50 AM

57,311 posts, read 26,228,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
imho he's just getting started in resetting the boundaries. bear in mind that people are not used to a man with his breadth of business acumen and force of personality.

Pretty cool to watch him play the game actually.....

.....and everyone worries. good for the Prez
He's always "getting started" but never seems to accomplish anything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2018, 06:51 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,273,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
Fair comments - but he came to the office more accomplished than most. In the real world - business.
Trump doesn’t need somebody to explain to him how it all works when it comes to finance, Trade & Economics.
More than that, he didn’t make Political Appointments in key areas- he got Titans with firm understandings.
His team in running circles around them because they understand the world revolves on US Money.

Old 06-10-2018, 06:53 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,498,256 times
Quote:
Trump stated that he had an honest and frank discussion with the man together.
And Trump is known to be truthful? Since when?

Old 06-10-2018, 06:53 AM

17,346 posts, read 11,289,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
What gets me, is how he was whooping it up and joking with
Troudeau, after insulting him and all the other decent people that have been our allies, since WWII.

If some of Trump's followers still idolize Trump, shame on them.

A crock? A true leader and diplomat would have class. What in the heck is wrong with Trump??????

He owes the world a favor, he needs to keep his mouth shut once in a while. I am so ashamed of Trump as our president and commander and Chief. My Dad flew wounded soldiers out during WWII, and this man is insulting everyone and adoring Putin...........??????

Congress needs to FIRE this idiot!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!

Sign the Korean peace treaty and be done with this guy.

The American people and the world deserve better!!!!!!!
Oh please, they're all big boys an girls. They don't need the President to constantly stroke their egos and contrary to what you think we don't need another doormat in the White House who wants nothing more than to feel loved and adored by leaders of other countries.
Too bad you're so ashamed but that's on you. Some other people finally feel rather good about it. BTW, what they tell the press and what they say to each other privately are usually two very different things.

Old 06-10-2018, 06:56 AM

57,311 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Trump doesn’t need somebody to explain to him how it all works when it comes to finance, Trade & Economics.
More than that, he didn’t make Political Appointments in key areas- he got Titans with firm understandings.
His team in running circles around them because they understand the world revolves on US Money.
Larry Kudlow, Steve Mnuchin and Wilber Ross are not considered titans by any stretch of the imagination, nor is Trump himself. He just walked away from the G7 meeting with nothing or do you see something that we all missed.

Old 06-10-2018, 06:56 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Oh please, they're all big boys an girls. They don't need the President to constantly stroke their egos and contrary to what you think we don't need another doormat in the White House who wants nothing more than to feel loved and adored by leaders of other countries.
Too bad you're so ashamed but that's on you. Some other people finally feel rather good about it.
They do not need people to stroke their ego's. A leader doesn't feel the need to be a dick on his way home though.

I have to wonder about Trump's ego when it seems he still has to bring up Hillary with everything he does. The election is over.

Old 06-10-2018, 06:57 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,014,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
So Canada puts a 270% tariff on our dairy and farmers and Trump is supposed to act like everything is good with Canada? LOL

This is why I voted for Trump, to deal with NAFTA and the other trade deals that screwed our working class while Bill Clinton, W Bush and Obama for 24 years didn't do cr@p and sold this country out.

Trump is pissing off the globalists and the swamp. You have John Mccain on his deathbed going off on Trump. Even in his deathbed, the globalists give Mccain orders and he follows. What a sad old man. He sold his soul when he got to Washington.

Yet, I wonder why people keep ignoring that Canada has a tax, or tariff, on our diary products due to the US Government subsidizing the dairy farmers.

https://www.newswire.ca/news-release...673374473.html

That is our argument about trying to compete with other countries on various products: said foreign countries often have government subsidies on said products, hence the producers have an advantage in the market place.

Some people need to pay attention to the farm bills that Congress passes.

Old 06-10-2018, 06:58 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,109,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
He's always "getting started" but never seems to accomplish anything.
For some reason I feel sorry for you....can't say why. Just is.

...I have $600.00 more in my pay per month due to the tax policies and bro' that

ain't "nothing".

Old 06-10-2018, 07:01 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,109,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Too bad you're so ashamed but that's on you. Some other people finally feel rather good about it. BTW, what they tell the press and what they say to each other privately are usually two very different things.
Well said.

Old 06-10-2018, 07:03 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times
Quote:
For some reason I feel sorry for you....can't say why. Just is.

...I have $600.00 more in my pay per month due to the tax policies and bro' that

ain't "nothing".
So you are a leech that wants things for free? Why are you not willing to pay for the things that Trump is borrowing money to spend?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies