Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2018, 03:39 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,710,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Siraj Ibn Wahhaj will remain in jail. He has to answer to the pending warrant for his arrest issued in Georgia, which involves accusations that he abducted his son from the boy’s mother in December and fled to New Mexico.

Another defendant, Jany Leveille, who has been in the U.S. for more than 20 years after overstaying her non-immigrant visitor visa, was transferred to the custody of federal immigration authorities. The 35-year-old native of Haiti is the mother of six children taken into state custody during the compound raid.

Defendants Lucas Morton, Subhannah Wahhaj and Hujrah Wahhaj are still awaiting their conditional release.
Thanks for the update.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2018, 07:46 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,082,060 times
^^^^
Jany Leveille entered the U.S. 20 years ago on a visitor visa. That's a really long visit. The government has no idea how many people are in the U.S. who have over stayed their 'vacation' visa.

Old 08-16-2018, 08:04 PM

15,532 posts, read 10,507,413 times
https://taosnews.com/stories/omi-con...-toddler,51141

It's confirmed, body is the missing boy.

Old 08-16-2018, 10:57 PM

10,473 posts, read 4,046,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.2f62adb5c9f6

and early on, didn't they find a dead child buried some where close by?

I do not know what is wrong with our judges? They are way too easy on criminals.....do you know or have any idea, how much of our tax dollars are wasted, b/c our judges keep setting free so many criminals?

My son tells me, it's absolutely despicable how many times one criminal has been arrested?

And this judge is beyond despicable, how could he/she do such a thing...to me, it's aiding criminals....not to mention, encouraging criminal behavior?
I saw this earlier on the news. This judge IS just as disgusting as that crap judge who let Brock Turner go with a simple warning. But, this is a far more serious crime. These people are terrorist and should be treated as such. I think a look into this judges financial records is in order. Who knows, but she might be getting kick backs from ISIS or other similar terrorist organizations.

I mean, where is the liberal outrage on these children????????

Old 08-16-2018, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
Pick them up and take them to Guantanamo. That is the risk of taking something like this to court.
I hope The Mossad are watching this, and take action.

Old 08-16-2018, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Time for the Feds to get involved, arrest them on federal terrorism charges and lock them up in a dark hole. Heck, investigate them for tax evasion-the penalties are harsher than for violent crimes.

Sadly our criminal "justice" system is a damn joke. Time for old-school "vigilance patrols".
I don't have much faith with the federal department, but it could be a reason why local authorities are kind of letting these guys go with a low bail. Perhaps the feds are hoping these scumbags will lead them to a more serious threat, like an ISIS training camp for adults.

Old 08-17-2018, 05:15 AM

28,897 posts, read 30,279,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
I don't have much faith with the federal department, but it could be a reason why local authorities are kind of letting these guys go with a low bail. Perhaps the feds are hoping these scumbags will lead them to a more serious threat, like an ISIS training camp for adults.
I'm sure, the FBI knows of many of these, maybe not all of them, but many....

When 911 happened, my girlfriends son was working on Homeland Security and she is the one who told me these camps were here right in the U.S.

She also called me, right after 911 happened, and told me to turn on FOX news, as they were showing Muslims dancing for joy on the roof tops of buildings, there was a helicopter flying over and taking live photos...but you can't find them any longer on the internet...it was all taken down.

Old 08-17-2018, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
I saw this earlier on the news. This judge IS just as disgusting as that crap judge who let Brock Turner go with a simple warning. But, this is a far more serious crime. These people are terrorist and should be treated as such. I think a look into this judges financial records is in order. Who knows, but she might be getting kick backs from ISIS or other similar terrorist organizations.

I mean, where is the liberal outrage on these children????????
I agree, and I cannot believe that the FBI didn't step in, and take over, instead of allowing a piddily town judge oversee this? I find it all very disturbing...as everyone should.

Old 08-17-2018, 06:32 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,710,498 times
Additional update:

“The Office of the Medical Investigator identified the remains as those of 3-year-old Abdul-Ghani Wahhaj, the son of Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, who is alleged to have kidnapped the boy from Georgia in December, a spokesman for the The University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center said in a statement released by the Taos County Sheriff's Office.
All of the adults are charged with 11 counts of child abuse. Wahhaj is also charged with interfering with a parent's custodial rights, and his brother-in-law, Lucas Allen Morton, 40, is charged with harboring a fugitive.
None of the five have been released, officials said.“

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ng-boy-n901416

Old 08-17-2018, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Additional update:

“The Office of the Medical Investigator identified the remains as those of 3-year-old Abdul-Ghani Wahhaj, the son of Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, who is alleged to have kidnapped the boy from Georgia in December, a spokesman for the The University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center said in a statement released by the Taos County Sheriff's Office.
All of the adults are charged with 11 counts of child abuse. Wahhaj is also charged with interfering with a parent's custodial rights, and his brother-in-law, Lucas Allen Morton, 40, is charged with harboring a fugitive.
None of the five have been released, officials said.“

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ng-boy-n901416
ohhhhh my, how sad and disturbing.....
they should lock them up and throw away the key...those poor children....and the damage they have done?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies