Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2018, 09:43 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,233,828 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobster View Post
Why do people wear MAGA hats? What is the point?
Why can’t some people wear pants that fit instead of sagging and showing their butts? What is the point?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2018, 09:49 AM

36,539 posts, read 30,885,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
?Why not? People announce their interests on their Facebook profiles.
Exactly.

Old 08-30-2018, 10:24 AM

1,739 posts, read 1,917,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
Guys, she's seventeen. She's still a minor. Let's just chalk this one up to youthful indiscretion and move on. She hardly needs to be locked up. She just needs someone to help her learn how to control her temper.

Nah...what she needs is a deprogramming. And maybe even an exorcism.

Old 08-30-2018, 11:18 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
That unhinged HS student went WAY over the line over what, a hat? She doesn't seem at all contrite, quite the contrary. Then there's her mealy-mouthed father. Whole lot o' crazy going on there.

You're trying too hard to make excuses and minimize her horrendous behavior and most of the posters aren't buying what you're selling.

Since Trump's election I believe we have seen a rise of violence and unwarranted verbal abuse by people, to complete strangers, who didn't get their way.

Look at all of the antifa violence and mayhem. They're the progressive's Brownshirts.

That older couple who got kicked off the plane, as one example, where the wife couldn't just keep her mouth shut and started berating another passenger. Check out her hapless husband. Poor schm**k.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._my_space.html

That's the thing. People want to criticize the guy (who may or may not have been upset) because it's "just a hat" - but don't criticize the girl for being upset and for her outrageous reaction to something that is "just a hat." It's hypocritical, but telling.

Now we know why so many adults behave badly. It's because as children and teens enablers wrote their behavior off as understandable or normal - when it's neither.

Old 08-30-2018, 04:22 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,088,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
I guess lefties want Trump supporters to be in the closet. Maybe it would be better if they knew who the enemy was. I recall after the election, a TDS addled woman saying she was scared because she didn't know who around her might be one of "them", causing her great anxiety and distress.

You can't have it both ways, it is simply a fact that enough Americans supported Trump such that he won the election, and whether they wear red hats or not, they are here.
Yes we are !

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
That unhinged HS student went WAY over the line over what, a hat? She doesn't seem at all contrite, quite the contrary. Then there's her mealy-mouthed father. Whole lot o' crazy going on there.

You're trying too hard to make excuses and minimize her horrendous behavior and most of the posters aren't buying what you're selling.

Since Trump's election I believe we have seen a rise of violence and unwarranted verbal abuse by people, to complete strangers, who didn't get their way.

Look at all of the antifa violence and mayhem. They're the progressive's Brownshirts.

That older couple who got kicked off the plane, as one example, where the wife couldn't just keep her mouth shut and started berating another passenger. Check out her hapless husband. Poor schm**k.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._my_space.html

I don’t even own a MAGA hat or Trump shirt. Where I live to wear items like that with the nuts running around I could be seriously injured or killed. Surrounded by TDS folks and not worth the confrontations. They overreact and are unbalanced.

Old 08-30-2018, 04:41 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,738,278 times
Sad state of affairs.

Maybe it's time to put a minimum age limit of things like social media similar to a drinking age. These kids can't handle the onslaught of information they receive on a near endless basis. Much of it is false information and they don't have the mentality or the coping skills to decimate information properly. This is the result.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies