Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2018, 08:59 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,390,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
One could have asked the same question to conservatives in 2010, "Can any conservative tell me HOW you life has changed for the worse?"
well to be fare, we didn't act like fools.
we didn't run around breaking things.
we didn't intimidate liberal speakers and force them to shut up.
we didn't run elected liberals out of restaurants and threaten overt violence.
we didn't FREAKING SHOOT SITTING MEMBERS OF CONGRESS

so the question isn't the same at all.
we did however oppose very liberal politics and we did predict that the Obama rhetoric would lead to the lefts insane violent aggressive behavior.

so there is that...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2018, 09:01 AM

10,090 posts, read 5,739,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
One could have asked the same question to conservatives in 2010, "Can any conservative tell me HOW you life has changed for the worse?"
I had a great insurance before Obamacare. Now a simple five minute family doc visit where I was only given a prescription ended up costing me $80 with copay because insurance don't cover everything anymore with the family doc.

Old 09-25-2018, 09:03 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,847,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Every Americans life has changed for the worst.
They have an unchecked abusive POTUS.
Some have more pocket change then others, but all souls are damaged having evil in the highest seat of power. And the World knows it.

No, every American's life has absolutely not changed for the worst though leftists would like to convince us otherwise to affect voting.
What leftists call unchecked is actually the President using his Constitutionally given right to undo the radical damage by the evils that has been done by the last several administration's controllers. (puppeteers)

The globalists of the world know their a*s is grass............and the world knows it.

Stay tuned.

Last edited by 4dognight; 09-25-2018 at 09:30 AM..

Old 09-25-2018, 09:04 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Since Trump took office?

I mean, we see the constant complaining and "woe is me" BS on a daily basis...but they never explain how their life is now so awful that they contemplate suicide..have you missed any meals?
Other than the overall of the mood of the country being so divisive and nasty....I'm doing as well today as I was the six years before Trump came into office.

So -- for me the gains are non-existent l and the losses or downsize -- quite obvious. I don't want Roe vs. Wade overturned for one. I don't want prices to rise.

I don't want my President to be laughed at when he is at the UN talking.

I've oversimplified the things that I see are a downsize....but you get my drift.

Yes our 401K has done well in the last year and a half but as I see this less about an official Trump economic policy and more part of the slow steady growth in jobs , in the economy over the last 8 years I don't attribute it to Trump necessarily.

Old 09-25-2018, 09:04 AM

9,298 posts, read 14,913,687 times
Not all changes will have an immediate impact- it's what he's doing long term that will change the quality of life.

My life will probably change for the worse once his gutting of the EPA regulations takes hold and free pollution of the air and water returns.

My life will probably change for the worse as storms continue to intensify and the US remains uninvolved in the Paris Accords.

My life will probably change for the worse since he's gutted the banking regulations and another mortgage crisis ensues.

My life will probably change for the worse if he succeeds in undermining funding for SS & Medicare as well as pre-existing conditions.

My life will probably change for the worse if he keeps supporting the NRA.

Quality of life is important and even the wealthy can't protect themselves completely against guns, crime, ever more intense storms and increased pollution.

Old 09-25-2018, 09:06 AM

34,237 posts, read 18,594,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
No, every American's life has absolutely not changed for the worst though leftists would like to convince us otherwise to affect voting.
What leftists call unchecked is actually the President using his Constitutionally given right to undo the radical damage by the evils that has been done by the last several administration's controllers.

The globalists of the world know their a*s is grass............and the world know it.

Stay tuned.
And Trump has to fight 99.9% of the Media's lies, and leftist agenda. Also Corporate Tech, social media, the Democrats obviously, the deep state bureaucrats in government, EDUCATION, an other elements of society. All anti American, all anti Trump.

Old 09-25-2018, 09:06 AM

2,240 posts, read 1,387,143 times
I just spent a week at the beach in Panama City, FL. Water was beautiful.

Old 09-25-2018, 09:07 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Rick Scott rolled back the will of the voters in Florida and now we have full time red tide, dead fish and mammals and it appears the Gulf is official "a dead sea". Heck, he even wanted to drill for oil off the beaches. He may as well do it now since no one can go anymore....

Hey, you asked....I answered.

Ahh Red tide is a naturally occurring cyle of nature possibly made worse by global warming but then again maybe not. I have friends that live on Sanibel on the West coast and they report that it is terrible but getting better now.

Trump had nothing to do with it. Rick Scott had nothing to do with it.

If Hillary had won and the red tide happened would you be blaming her?

Old 09-25-2018, 09:09 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,847,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
What good would it do to tell you, though?

You'll either dismiss anyone's concerns or come up with a reason why they either made up those concerns or those concerns aren't really concerns in the first place.

As we who support this administration are told daily/hourly by the left, that our enthusiasm for President Trump is base on false information, because we are stupid, lowly, uninformed, rednecks, etc.

The difference: We conservatives know that President Trump loves and supports America and wants what is best for all of us. It's just that the left doesn't agree with what that is.

Old 09-25-2018, 09:10 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Lightbulb Can any liberal tell me HOW you life has changed for the worse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Since Trump took office?

I mean, we see the constant complaining and "woe is me" BS on a daily basis...but they never explain how their life is now so awful that they contemplate suicide..have you missed any meals?
It's clear that tRump is damaging America and has caused grief for many. It'll take some time for the pain to "trickle-down" to most folks as his/GOP's irresponsible tax give-away to the wealthy explodes the deficit/debt.

But in my case, he's proven to be extremely entertaining.

He and his followers provide daily amusement as they struggle against their self-generated scandals like a varmint caught in a leg trap.

Trumplings should sit back and enjoy the show instead of yipping and yapping endlessly about tRump's troubles being the result of some silly deep state conspiracy against him. The man is his own worst enemy. No one needs to lift a finger to make him squirm.

After all, you boys keep broadcasting that "the Dems haven't been in such a weak position in 90 years!" It's true. Pubs own America at the Federal level and way more than half the states, too.

The current sh*t show is 100% a Pub production.

A very frisky one.

It just keeps getting better.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies