Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2018, 10:52 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,095 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Brainwashing is a powerful thing.

Yes it is. That we can agree on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2018, 10:52 AM

1,808 posts, read 4,038,538 times
Instead of the constant whinning of the right about Obama and Clinton, these days I have to listen to the constant whinning of the right over the left not in love with Trump.

Old 09-25-2018, 10:53 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Yes, that’s exactly what some of you did. Kathy Gifford? Both sides have bad actors. It amazes me how blind people can be to the faults in their group and the goodness in other groups.
What did anyone do to Kathy Lee Gifford? Do you mean Kathy Griffin?

Griffin is the one that posted the photo of holding a bloodied severed head portraying our President of the United States of America.
She knew what terrorible thing she was doing.

So what wrong was done to Kathy Griffin?

Old 09-25-2018, 10:54 AM

989 posts, read 769,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldawgfan View Post
Instead of the constant whinning of the right about Obama and Clinton, these days I have to listen to the constant whinning of the right over the left not in love with Trump.
That is because ALL they do is Whine! Not smart enough to do anything else.

Old 09-25-2018, 11:05 AM

1,808 posts, read 4,038,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shokwaverider View Post
That is because ALL they do is Whine! Not smart enough to do anything else.
Spot on. But I would like to make a correction.
Now I have to listen to the right constantly whine about Obama, Clinton and the fact that the left is not in love with Trump. Sorry about that.

Old 09-25-2018, 11:09 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,280,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
One could have asked the same question to conservatives in 2010, "Can any conservative tell me HOW you life has changed for the worse?"
Conservatives weren't marching in Washington DC with stupid pink hats on their heads or chasing congressmen and cabinet members out of restaurants.

4,050 posts, read 6,139,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Why are you still talking about Bill Clinton?
I'm not. You brought him up.

6,957 posts, read 8,491,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
What did anyone do to Kathy Lee Gifford? Do you mean Kathy Griffin?

Griffin is the one that posted the photo of holding a bloodied severed head portraying our President of the United States of America.
She knew what terrorible thing she was doing.

So what wrong was done to Kathy Griffin?
The only mistake Kathy Griffin made, was not using Trump's actual head!

Old 09-25-2018, 11:16 AM

11,143 posts, read 10,709,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
That's weird. My health plan with my employer remained the same or slightly improved. Maybe it's the type of company one works for and the level of education that one has. Isn't that the free market and the invisible hand that the conservative repubs love so much?
If your employer is providing your health insurance, you aren't participating in the free market.

For that matter, once Obamacare became law the free market in health insurance disappeared. You can't have a free market when the government is forcing you to do business with a third party. While the individual mandate is now gone, we still have to deal with the idiotic changes that were made to health insurance regulations which caused prices to increase.

Old 09-25-2018, 11:18 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,411,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Since Trump took office?

I mean, we see the constant complaining and "woe is me" BS on a daily basis...but they never explain how their life is now so awful that they contemplate suicide..have you missed any meals?
The only way my life has really changed for the worst is that I am now embarrassed to be an American when I travel abroad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies