Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2018, 12:02 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Since Trump took office?

I mean, we see the constant complaining and "woe is me" BS on a daily basis...but they never explain how their life is now so awful that they contemplate suicide..have you missed any meals?
I don't contemplate suicide.

Any other answer would be useless and a complete waste of time, since this is an obvious troll thread
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2018, 12:03 PM

4,050 posts, read 6,142,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
bill Clinton stuck a cigar in an interns hoo haa... YOU are suggesting current sleaze matters where past sleaze....was democrat sleaze so it doesn't matter?

Thank you for that. I appreciate you explaining the liberal approach to morality better than any conservative could put it.
Try reading. I didn't say it didn't matter then. I was a little kid then. Clinton is not, nor will he ever again, be the president. So why are we talking about him? We have a sexual predator who is currently the president. I never brought him up--another poster did that, presumably someone who didn't want to talk about what we're dealing with now.

I would appreciate it if you refrain from attacking my morality because you can't or don't want to understand my post.

Old 09-25-2018, 12:07 PM

34,237 posts, read 18,594,984 times
But, but Trump said the word p*ssy when he was a private citizen twenty some years ago!!! Bill Clinton only lied under oath, while IN OFFICE, and was a sexual abuser, while IN OFFICE, actually doing it IN the Oval Office. lol!

Old 09-25-2018, 12:10 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,819,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
But, but Trump said the word p*ssy when he was a private citizen twenty some years ago!!! Bill Clinton only lied under oath, while IN OFFICE, and was a sexual abuser, while IN OFFICE, actually doing it IN the Oval Office. lol!
How many times has Trump lied about various things while in office?

Old 09-25-2018, 12:11 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,390,108 times
this thread is proof that the left is mad at the right because we quit playing by a set of rules the left NEVER played by.

its interesting.

Old 09-25-2018, 12:14 PM

44 posts, read 14,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
The only mistake Kathy Griffin made, was not using Trump's actual head!
Off with his head is it? And who appointed you queen for a day?
And you wonder why the Republicans are concerned about the vitriol of the Democrats....
The Democrats can not believe President trump has not bowed to their demands.
And that is exactly why the Republicans want to keep him in office.

Old 09-25-2018, 12:14 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,495,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Unlike Bill Clinton, Trump was never charged with anything. Accusations aren't proof. Are the Loony Left so uneducated that they don't know the difference?
Not yet anyway! But give him time! Just follow the yellow stream!

Old 09-25-2018, 12:16 PM

29,509 posts, read 14,668,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
This is completely untrue. The 1980's are calling you and asking you to visit 2018.

The big international plants in Mexico are up to full ISO standards. Same goes in China.

The two places are very different. Mexico is making stuff mostly for US and Canada. Most factories are modern and located close to the border.

China has raised 600 MILLION people out of poverty. Just like the USA, that required a lot of pollution (coal) and other messes. However, they have used their wealth to clean up things and have plans that extend for decades.

Sorry to say, China is doing much better than we are. High speed trains are being built in bulk, hydro, solar and wind and efficiency are paramount. Etc.

Of course they are, the over 2 million jobs we gave away sure helped. They are now reaping the benefits from that. The Tool and Die industry alone that they took over is work 14 billion with an estimate of 15% a year growth. No wonder they have a developing middle class...

Old 09-25-2018, 12:18 PM

4,050 posts, read 6,142,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
this thread is proof that the left is mad at the right because we quit playing by a set of rules the left NEVER played by.

its interesting.
I'm starting to see that your posts are proof (or at least strongly suggest) that you don't actually read others' posts but skip past them so you can bash those you disagree with. It's...not all that interesting.

Old 09-25-2018, 12:21 PM

20,121 posts, read 9,032,117 times
losers seem to always go from bad to worse, no matter who is President.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies