Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2019, 12:56 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,073,915 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean1the1 View Post
The crazy thing is, is she's Right! The human population has quadrupled in 100 years the biggest reason for climate change. When you look at how much we consume every child for 80 years thats an insane amount of waste. I think what she should've said is couple's should have no more than two kids.
Perhaps the Little Moron That Could, should tell that to people in S America. Or Africa. Or India. Or the Middle East. But then the little moron would be called a racist, wouldn't she?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2019, 01:01 PM

30,077 posts, read 18,682,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Actually I think she may have accidentally hit on something. For those who believe that humans are the driving force in the earths changing climate, the extinction of human beings would be the only answer to save the planet.
Have ACOs on the mind- accountable care organizations- as we have been dealing with a few aco contracts.

Of course, it's AOC, not ACO.

Old 02-25-2019, 01:03 PM

36,546 posts, read 30,891,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Have ACOs on the mind- accountable care organizations- as we have been dealing with a few aco contracts.

Of course, it's AOC, not ACO.
ok.

Old 02-25-2019, 01:05 PM

9,519 posts, read 14,754,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean1the1 View Post
I'm from the left, and never said or thought about such things. That makes you a lier, I have no respect for liers.
It's spelled "liars".

Old 02-25-2019, 01:13 PM

18,471 posts, read 8,298,361 times
droughts, floods, famines, disease, pestilence, locusts, earthquakes, fire......and the four horseman

....got it

Old 02-25-2019, 01:16 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,532,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Actually you have posters, both left and right, agreeing with regards to people who over breed.

I'd call that a resounding success when the two groups can agree on something.
I think that we can all agree that AOC should absolutely not breed.

Old 02-25-2019, 01:39 PM

30,077 posts, read 18,682,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Really, can someone post a picture of this ACO person so we know who the OP is whining about?

Typical lib smugness parading their presumed superiority over typos. This is a very peculiar, yet consistent characteristic of libs- obsession with typos. It is like a hungry bass biting on shiny lure- they can't help themselves.

When one lacks the intellect or skill to engage in more meaningful aspects of one's existence, the comfortable refuge of pointing out typographical errors will always bolster the ego of those who have accomplished little in life. We used to call such individuals "hall monitors"- those irritating officious types who were so obsessed with rules, that in another life they would be gleefully stamping rail passes for those destined to concentration camps, finding satisfaction in finally doing something they could accomplish- using a stamp- all the while ignoring the bigger picture.

Old 02-25-2019, 01:57 PM

50,327 posts, read 47,088,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I think that we can all agree that AOC should absolutely not breed.
If you could keep her mouth shut she's kinda hot.

Old 02-25-2019, 05:13 PM

21,481 posts, read 10,588,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerJAX View Post
AOC is essentially making a strong case for zero immigration from poor countries with her comments and the Green New Deal. Why grant residence to people from poor countries when they'll just come here and increase their consumption and carbon foot print 3-20x more? Letting someone in from the developing world with their more socially conservative/child-having outlook would be a far greater crime against the environment than an American having a child. You take in two immigrants in and they are likely going to add at least two more consuming/carbon emitting monstrosities!!!

Better yet, why give developmental/humanitarian aid to poor countries? Let their house of cards fall. Less people, less development, less economic growth, less pollution equals less problems right??!?!

Like so many keen observations, you heard it from me here first!

Heaven help us if the eco-fascists ever take over.

I'm going to sit out 2020 if the AOC/Sanders wing of extremists take over the Democratic Party. You guys can go pound sand and go back to the days of Mondale and Dukakis.
They’re scary. The moderate wing of the party needs to marginalize them or we’re in for a heap of trouble.

Old 02-25-2019, 05:18 PM

21,481 posts, read 10,588,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
droughts, floods, famines, disease, pestilence, locusts, earthquakes, fire......and the four horseman

....got it
Is she in congress or should she be wearing a sandwich board? Already she said the world is going to end in 12 years, and wants to throw us back into the pre-Industrial age and kill the cows, which would be wonderful when the inevitable famines come after her GND. I bet she doesn’t like GMOs either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies