Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2019, 05:19 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,381,268 times

Advertisements

I adore my children and do not regret having raised any of them. Even so, when one of them expressed doubts about whether or not to have children and another just flat out decided parenthood was not her future, I understood their reasoning and expressed my support for whatever path they follow. I get it. I really do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2019, 05:46 PM

45,237 posts, read 26,470,793 times
Bad idea. If birth rates go down too much there wont be enough worker bees to fund the welfare cons and entitlement schemes

Old 02-25-2019, 05:54 PM

4,336 posts, read 1,557,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
I'm not sure what's more ridiculous, this or Republicans who say we should do nothing about climate change because "God controls the weather."
At last count, there were 3 Republicans so inclined.

Old 02-25-2019, 06:23 PM

18,028 posts, read 27,479,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean1the1 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Who is ACO?
Anne Coulter??
Really, can someone post a picture of this ACO person so we know who the OP is whining about?
Complete thread fail.
I'm from the left, and never said or thought about such things. That makes you a lier, I have no respect for liers.
It's spelled "liars".
Ha!

I absolutely love love love when spelling Nazis misspell stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
If you could keep her mouth shut she's kinda hot.
Barf.

She looks like an underfed coke snorting ferret to me but hey that's just me, ymmv yada yada.

Old 02-25-2019, 06:26 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,124,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
ACO has scored another "hit" with a recent statement in which she discourages people from having children due to "climate change".

ACO is the gift that keeps giving. One must simply think of the most ridiculous thought you can possibly think of, wait a few months, then it will be a suggested public policy by ACO.

Just when you think you have heard the dumbest thing you have ever heard, ACO does not fail to disappoint and comes up with another beauty.
so stupid. Birth rates are DOWN in the United States. Talk to continents like Africa or Asia.

Old 02-25-2019, 06:54 PM

3,372 posts, read 1,568,290 times
Quote:
ACO has scored another "hit" with a recent statement in which she discourages people from having children due to "climate change".

ACO is the gift that keeps giving. One must simply think of the most ridiculous thought you can possibly think of, wait a few months, then it will be a suggested public policy by ACO.

Just when you think you have heard the dumbest thing you have ever heard, ACO does not fail to disappoint and comes up with another beauty.
Scientific experts with multiple letters after their names also agree that "hot air" contributes to global warming too. Thus, we must recommend that all politicians not speak until a polar vortex hits the equator.

Old 02-25-2019, 07:40 PM

3,877 posts, read 3,900,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Perhaps the Little Moron That Could, should tell that to people in S America. Or Africa. Or India. Or the Middle East. But then the little moron would be called a racist, wouldn't she?
The people in those continent's produce a very very small amount of greenhouse emissions despite their massive population. China, and the US with less than 25% of the world population produce almost half of all greenhouse gasses.

Old 02-25-2019, 07:41 PM

5,527 posts, read 3,258,218 times
There are a lot of reasons not to have children but climate change isn't one of them.

Old 02-25-2019, 08:18 PM

11,155 posts, read 29,333,016 times
Why doesn't AOC just go get her tubes tied to show she is committed to this cause?

Old 02-25-2019, 08:51 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,237,091 times
Quote:

Good, then she won’t breed and propagate her special brand of stupid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies