Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2019, 04:06 PM

8,851 posts, read 5,878,840 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Kanye can have a harem of non black professional women at his beck and call anytime he wants. Dozens. And they’ll come running the second he says “run.” It’s that easy.

Again, he’s with a dime right now that’s worth $350 million that’s not black. He can get 500 just like her by next week. It’s effortless.
No, you're wrong. Money is not an issue for the majority of professional women. No way Kanye could have a harem of non-black professional women. They are professionals, so money does not matter to them. He would get shut down. You don't see rappers with non-black professional women (the non-groupie entertainment type). It's extremely rare.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2019, 04:27 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,361,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleura123 View Post
Have you seen me trying to convince anyone to vote one way or the other?

However, I have the right to have an opinion and share it/discuss it with people; that's what forums like CD are for.
OK, I'll bite. Why do you think Trump is good for the American people? Inquiring minds want to know.

Old 05-27-2019, 05:02 PM

73,028 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
OK, I'll bite. Why do you think Trump is good for the American people? Inquiring minds want to know.
And in particular, how is he good for Black people? The OP speaks of Blacks as "unappreciative" of Trump.

Old 05-27-2019, 05:56 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,179,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
Whites are the only ones stupid enough to divide themselves by democrat and republican. Everyone else votes their identity. The identity of blacks is that they are black. They don’t care about anything else than they are black and bringing whitey down.
Who are you to assume other people’s identity? And that everyone else votes that way?

My identity is my religion and culture. Race is more of an imposed identity than anything. It tells you nothing about someone. It has very little to do with how I vote.

Old 05-27-2019, 07:20 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personone View Post
No, you're wrong. Money is not an issue for the majority of professional women. No way Kanye could have a harem of non-black professional women. They are professionals, so money does not matter to them. He would get shut down. You don't see rappers with non-black professional women (the non-groupie entertainment type). It's extremely rare.
Black rappers generally want black women...that’s why. Sexy, voluptuous ones. They want Beyoncé or Rihanna.

They don’t want Jenny that works at the law firm.

Old 05-27-2019, 07:47 PM

One lesson to learn from this thread (or rather several threads similar to this): There is a very unhealthy obsession over who Blacks vote for.

Old 05-27-2019, 07:51 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,956,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Why would you want to get rid of a President that is helping to create prosperity in the U.S.? What has he done (policies, laws, etc) that is wrong?
Prosperity? Where? Show me the prosperity, that's developed since Jan 2017. There is no prosperity. Especially among the people the OP thinks should grovel and show their gratitude toward the Prez.

Old 05-27-2019, 07:52 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,956,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
One lesson to learn from this thread (or rather several threads similar to this): There is a very unhealthy obsession over who Blacks vote for.
it shows one side is desperate. They need that 10%. Although Hispanics are a much larger percent, maybe the Prez's part figures, that with his policy on immigration, they're a lost cause...?

Old 05-27-2019, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
it shows one side is desperate. They need that 10%. Although Hispanics are a much larger percent, maybe the Prez's part figures, that with his policy on immigration, they're a lost cause...?
I would also say it shows some resentment towards Blacks.

Old 05-27-2019, 08:48 PM

1,415 posts, read 1,095,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Because they don't want them to remember their party's history of slavery, blame whitey also helps deflect their anger over Clinton's harsh penalties of minority's for crack possession that destroyed the family unit. This is something I see Republicans making the same mistake with deporting illegal immigrants. George Bush was right about amnesty, Trump is right for tighter border controls, Obama was right about tougher immigration standards.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies