Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2019, 12:13 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,292,527 times

Advertisements

Whites are the only ones stupid enough to divide themselves by democrat and republican. Everyone else votes their identity. The identity of blacks is that they are black. They don’t care about anything else than they are black and bringing whitey down.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2019, 12:13 PM

73,028 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagoland60426 View Post
Geez, the thread title almost sounds like the villain in the book I'm currently reading, NOS4A2. If you can't find eternal happiness in Christmasland, then you're a lost cause. How dare black folks not give gratitude to Santa Trump. And like the villain, there appears to be an obsession regarding a very specific demographic. Only replace leveraging children with black voters.
There has long been an obsession regarding who Blacks vote for. And this is not the only thread.
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...explained.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...democrats.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...op-chance.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...-trump-73.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...cord-high.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...icans-can.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...atives-63.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...rt-donald.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...emocratic.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...-red-pill.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...-democrat.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...oting-dem.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...-democrat.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/elect...aken-ride.html

Quote:
I'm becoming more of moderate, as I age. Perhaps, it'd be more accurate to say I'm a progressive, not necessarily supportive of all things on the left, but more towards supporting things that will advance society and even preventing the ecosystem from becoming non-salvageable. There is some appeal to Republican Party, but I side-eye the Magaism that is being displayed within that party. Threads by republicans calling blacks unappreciative(though large amounts of whites feel the same way) are discouraging as well.
I am a registered Democrat, but I have voted for Republican President and a Libertarian President. As I've gotten older, I think about "is this the right kind of candidate". I look at MAGA-ism from an unfavorable point of view. I don't trust it.

I also want to point something else. Calling Black people "stupid" or "ungrateful" for not supporting Trump isn't going to get more Blacks to support Trump. It isn't going to convince more Blacks to become Republicans. If anything, it will turn away from of the Black conservatives we have out there. There might be Black conservatives who see this and think "I'm hated by my own party".

Quote:
On the flip side, I'm not quite feeling Democratic candidates like Kamala Harris and Corey Booker. At the very least, Trump is not an opaque person. I've been wary of Kamala Harris the moment she said she was listening to Tupac and Biggie smoking weed in college. Also, she veered from the reparation question on the Breakfast Club. Same with Corey Booker. When it comes to the black candidates, I notice they have to be strictly inclusive, specifically on things that would benefit African-Americans, whereas, Elizabeth Wareen and Bernie Sanders have no problem of telling you what they would or not support. If I do vote in 2020, and if it comes down to Democrats, then I will likely vote for Andrew Yang. But even with him, I have to do some more research.
I'm not going to vote for just any old Democrat. Hilary Clinton was a horrible candidate. I'm surprised she won the primary in 2016. I am going to be checking the Republicans as well.

Old 05-27-2019, 12:15 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personone View Post
No way. That would never happen. I know it hurts, but outside of maybe black women, Kanye would have no chance with professional women of any other. And you know that. Truth does hurt!!!
Kanye West could sleep with a different 10 everyday for the rest of his life and not one would be black and all would be professionals.

He’s married to a 10 RIGHT NOW that’s non black and worth $350 million!!

I know I’m destroying your ability to sleep at night, but try Sominex.
Tell me about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
He could not have me! I don't think he is attractive.
Staaaaaaaahp. Just quit doing it.

His net worth is well into the hundreds of millions, and you’re talking about “attractive!” Why are you yammering such nonsense?

The Rolling Stones are 100 years old and walking around with runway models on their arms. Is that because Bill Wyman or Keith Richards are hunks?

You posters play too much for serious conversation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern man View Post
Many, many years ago, as a young private in the US Army, I first heard that phrase. I asked one of the drill sergents what does it mean, his reply, Get like you was, before you got like you is. I have never forgotten that.
Lol..I got it from my Army day’s too.

Old 05-27-2019, 12:20 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
Whites are the only ones stupid enough to divide themselves by democrat and republican. Everyone else votes their identity. The identity of blacks is that they are black. They don’t care about anything else than they are black and bringing whitey down.
Maybe they just wanna bring YOU down.

BTW...whites are divided because you don’t all have the same interests AND you created these different parties. Blacks didn’t create a political party. We created a coalition within a party that whites created to benefit themselves.

The Cuban Americans have a coalition. The Jews have a coalition. Hispanics have a coalition. Why ain’t you mad at them?

Old 05-27-2019, 12:39 PM

3,162 posts, read 2,215,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I also want to point something else. Calling Black people "stupid" or "ungrateful" for not supporting Trump isn't going to get more Blacks to support Trump. It isn't going to convince more Blacks to become Republicans. If anything, it will turn away from of the Black conservatives we have out there. There might be Black conservatives who see this and think "I'm hated by my own party".
I don't think those making such statements care much about whether black voters support Trump or other Republicans. Their take is that they can win the presidency and Congress without black voters. Some of their own voters appreciate having an "us vs. them" divide, and emphasizing that certain types of people are in the "out-group".

Old 05-27-2019, 01:07 PM

73,028 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas75 View Post
I don't think those making such statements care much about whether black voters support Trump or other Republicans. Their take is that they can win the presidency and Congress without black voters. Some of their own voters appreciate having an "us vs. them" divide, and emphasizing that certain types of people are in the "out-group".
The way I see it, if they are so confident that they can win the Presidency and the Congress without the Black vote, this thread, along with alot of other threads, wouldn't exist. I've suspected that these threads are started due to resentment towards Blacks, not because said persons care about Black voters. However, whenever I've asked why some people have such an obsession over who Blacks vote for, most of the time the question is never answered.

The USA has been a place where division looms large, from day one.

Old 05-27-2019, 01:28 PM

926 posts, read 417,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
He could not have me! I don't think he is attractive.
Same here!

Old 05-27-2019, 01:29 PM

8,851 posts, read 5,878,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Kanye West could sleep with a different 10 everyday for the rest of his life and not one would be black and all would be professionals.

He’s married to a 10 RIGHT NOW that’s non black and worth $350 million!!

I know I’m destroying your ability to sleep at night, but try Sominex.

Tell me about it.

Staaaaaaaahp. Just quit doing it.

His net worth is well into the hundreds of millions, and you’re talking about “attractive!” Why are you yammering such nonsense?

The Rolling Stones are 100 years old and walking around with runway models on their arms. Is that because Bill Wyman or Keith Richards are hunks?

You posters play too much for serious conversation.

Lol..I got it from my Army day’s too.
No, not true. I am talking about non-entertainment type of women. Professional, everyday women, outside of maybe some black women, he wouldn’t have any success with. It’s just the way it is.

Old 05-27-2019, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by personone View Post
No way. That would never happen. I know it hurts, but outside of maybe black women, Kanye would have no chance with professional women of any other. And you know that. Truth does hurt!!!
Well, let's take the legal field, for example. Can you imagine a partner in a BigLaw firm... announcing to her fellow partners that she's going out (or worse yet, marrying) Kanye West.
"Hum, look, we are sorry but have you been thinking of possibly lateraling?".

And if the girl is an associate: "Look, we know you've been billing close to 2500 hours these past 3 years, but we're just not going to be able to continue together."

Old 05-27-2019, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post

The truth is Donald Trump was never a racist until he opposed liberals. Then he magically turned into one. That's what liberals do-accuse anyone who disagrees with them of being a racist. It's predictable and pretty disgusting.

Frankly, the people who claim Trump is a racist are the actual bigots.
Very true. Donald Trump is a capitalist first and foremost. He (maybe) have disdain for people whom he considers to be unsuccessful financially. It is true that, as a group, blacks are probably the least successful financially in America. But that doesn't mean Mr Trump has disdain for the blacks that are successful. In fact, it's pretty clear he doesn't. He holds John James (a Republican from Michigan) in high regard, for example.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies