Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2019, 05:44 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,231,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
If Jews had known then what they know now, would they have been as compliant in Germany in the 30's when they were being "temporarily relocated for their safety"?

I guess I should have first asked if you believe the holocaust occurred. If you don't believe it happened, let me know so I can ask a different question.
Japanese were relocated in the US with the 2nd Amendment. Native Americans were driven from their lands, had guns and a 2nd Amendment. The second amendment is being misinterpreted, abused and misused and is not needed for any rational purpose anymore if it ever was. Repeal it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2019, 05:47 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,594,663 times
Quote:
All governments are capable of unjust aggression towards its citizens. Anyone who believes otherwise is a naive fool.

The United States government consistently does business (arms deals, aid, etc) with countries that unjustly arrests, detains, tortures and murders people because doing that business is in the interest of our government.

You can pretend our government will always do the moral thing regardless of all the history and evidence that government typically looks out for government first and people second.
Yep, what you said.

Old 08-06-2019, 05:55 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Japanese were relocated in the US with the 2nd Amendment. Native Americans were driven from their lands, had guns and a 2nd Amendment. The second amendment is being misinterpreted, abused and misused and is not needed for any rational purpose anymore if it ever was. Repeal it.

Spoken as a true fascist. America needs the 2nd Amendment at this time, mostly to protect liberty from liberals who would love nothing more than to remove many of the individual rights we have guaranteed by the Constitution and backed up by the 2nd Amendment.

America defended itself from the British twice due to firearms. America kept the Union intact due to firearms.

The Vietnamese defeated the most powerful military in the world due to small arms.

Slaves overthrew the French in Haiti due to the use of firearms.

Mexico expelled the French due to firearms.

The French overthrew the Bourbon kings with firearms.

Partisans resisted the Germans with firearms.

How did all the victims of genocide fare without weapons? Whenever I read these fascist posts by liberals, I am reminded of how important the 2nd Amendment is today.

Old 08-06-2019, 05:56 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Spoken as a true fascist. America needs the 2nd Amendment at this time, mostly to protect liberty from liberals who would love nothing more than to remove many of the individual rights we have guaranteed by the Constitution and backed up by the 2nd Amendment.

America defended itself from the British twice due to firearms. America kept the Union intact due to firearms.

The Vietnamese defeated the most powerful military in the world due to small arms.

Slaves overthrew the French in Haiti due to the use of firearms.

Mexico expelled the French due to firearms.

The French overthrew the Bourbon kings with firearms.

Partisans resisted the Germans with firearms.

How did all the victims of genocide fare without weapons? Whenever I read these fascist posts by liberals, I am reminded of how important the 2nd Amendment is today.
^^^^This needs to be repeated.

Old 08-06-2019, 05:58 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,026,546 times
Quote:
If Jews had known then what they know now, would they have been as compliant in Germany in the 30's when they were being "temporarily relocated for their safety"?

I guess I should have first asked if you believe the holocaust occurred. If you don't believe it happened, let me know so I can ask a different question.
Ah yes - the US government and the Nazis - one and the same! If only I had an arsenal of guns to fight off the Nazis here in the UK today, I am sure my Auntie Anne wouldn't have been sent to the death camp last week. What I need is a bazooka, just in case the soccer loving, Commie red, LGBT government 'red coats' come in a tank looking for my family.

Old 08-06-2019, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
Still mad about the 1776 thing Bro? Limeys crack me up
Yes of course I am (what's the 1776 thing?), it really makes my blood boil!

Old 08-06-2019, 06:00 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
I dont need a govt permission slip to own ______
There are thousands of gun laws on the books and every one of them is a violation of the second, so good question; why is it needed? Because it sure isn't working.

Old 08-06-2019, 06:01 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Many native Americans were able to protect themselves from the American government; unfortunately, most couldn't.

It's so ironic that you use examples of US tyranny to justify the removal of the right to resist US tyranny.

Old 08-06-2019, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
They would at least be able to hold them off until an allied country came to their rescue. You assume the world would sit back an allow it to happen. It's not 1938 anymore.
Yes that sounds like a good idea, we could let off some 'nukes' to teach those 'Commie reds' a lesson - nobody dies (nobody important anyway) everyone's a winner

Old 08-06-2019, 06:05 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Ah yes - the US government and the Nazis - one and the same! If only I had an arsenal of guns to fight off the Nazis here in the UK today, I am sure my Auntie Anne wouldn't have been sent to the death camp last week. What I need is a bazooka, just in case the soccer loving, Commie red, LGBT government 'red coats' come in a tank looking for my family.
Yeah, no government has ever murdered their own citizens.

Lol.

This sets a new level of naive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies