Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2019, 10:12 AM

73,048 posts, read 62,657,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjackpershing View Post
If you are Hispanic or black diversity is great..everybody else not so much!
Explain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2019, 10:33 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,094,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
I would argue - and experts make this point often - that "diversity" does more damage to black Americans than any other Americans.
Quote:
5. Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both
wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate
number of whom are black men. Expert economic opinions concerning the negative
effects range from modest to significant.
https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/Ille...4-10_430pm.pdf

Yet liberals continue to fight for more immigration (more "diversity") even though it is a horrible thing for America/Americans/black Americans.

Masochism, anyone? I think without question it's a conspiracy by globalists to completely destroy the West, and just more proof of that.

Old 11-02-2019, 10:48 AM

Quote:
I would argue - and experts make this point often - that "diversity" does more damage to black Americans than any other Americans.
I don't think it matters. Black Americans do worse than anyone else regardless of diversity or homogeneous setting. Alot of counties in Mississippi that are virtually all-Black. Some of the poorest and most disadvantaged places in America. Diverse New York City. Blacks are leaving NYC because the cost of living is shooting up and the police are known for being quite rough with Black Americans.

Old 11-02-2019, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I don't think it matters. .
Well that's not true. Because as I just pointed out to you in black and white:

Quote:
5. Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both
wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate
number of whom are black men. Expert economic opinions concerning the negative
effects range from modest to significant.

Old 11-02-2019, 11:07 AM

4,903 posts, read 3,364,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
And didn’t Merkel and a couple of other European leaders come out a couple of years ago admitting multiculturalism was ruining their countries?

It’s has created more division, more racial tension, more cultural warfare, more separated “identity groups†more anti-American anti-patriotism than ever before. For proof all you have to do is look at what’s becoming of our country, our schools, our communities....
Despite this, they are still importing more non-European "refugees" into their countries...

Old 11-02-2019, 11:09 AM

Quote:
I don't think it matters. Black Americans do worse than anyone else regardless of diversity or homogeneous setting. Alot of counties in Mississippi that are virtually all-Black. Some of the poorest and most disadvantaged places in America. Diverse New York City. Blacks are leaving NYC because the cost of living is shooting up and the police are known for being quite rough with Black Americans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanmaster View Post
Despite this, they are still importing more non-European "refugees" into their countries...
Not refugees...colonizers.

Old 11-02-2019, 11:18 AM

4,903 posts, read 3,364,522 times
Quote:
Not refugees...colonizers.
Considering most of the videos and pictures that I've seen of these "refugees" have been overwhelmingly males of prime working/fighting age, yep...

Old 11-02-2019, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Well that's not true. Because as I just pointed out to you in black and white:
And in places like Mississippi and Alabama, where illegals are at very low amounts, wages are low. And counties that are largely Black, high unemployment, high poverty rates, bad schools, alot of problems.

Look, I'm not pro-illegal. I've said that over and over. However, in places where there are hardly any illegals, Blacks still do far worse than anyone else, in most places. It does not matter if a place is diverse or not. There is a big difference between a place being diverse and a place having alot of illegals. A place can be diverse and everyone there is legal.

Old 11-02-2019, 11:34 AM

Quote:
And in places like Mississippi and Alabama, where illegals are at very low amounts, wages are low. And counties that are largely Black, high unemployment, high poverty rates, bad schools, alot of problems.

Look, I'm not pro-illegal. I've said that over and over. However, in places where there are hardly any illegals, Blacks still do far worse than anyone else, in most places. It does not matter if a place is diverse or not. There is a big difference between a place being diverse and a place having alot of illegals. A place can be diverse and everyone there is legal.
You're dancing. And plenty of companies have national footprints (mine does - 50 state footprint). Therefore, illegals all over America = effects every job in the country, whether you want to admit it or not.

If there were a million jobs in New York being depressed/occupied by illegal labor, those jobs would pay higher or demand Americans from other areas move there to fill those jobs.

Don't act like you don't understand these basics of economics.

Old 11-02-2019, 11:45 AM

63,000 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Quote:
You're dancing. And plenty of companies have national footprints (mine does - 50 state footprint). Therefore, illegals all over America = effects every job in the country, whether you want to admit it or not.

If there were a million jobs in New York being depressed/occupied by illegal labor, those jobs would pay higher or demand Americans from other areas move there to fill those jobs.

Don't act like you don't understand these basics of economics.
If nothing else the poster you are replying to should oppose illegal immigration simply because it's against the law but he doesn't. If it doesn't effect him personally he doesn't give a damn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies