Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2019, 09:48 AM

5,462 posts, read 3,038,559 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
What? is that Shav3 whatever from Antigua? No wonder she is so full of antisemitic tropes! She probably never met a Jew until she immigrated to this country.
"Firebird is from america. No wonder he is full if antisemitic tropes"

Grow up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2019, 12:32 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,510,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post
"Firebird is from america. No wonder he is full if antisemitic tropes"

Grow up.
Young lady, you yourself admitted to me that people have told you how naive you are - a symptom of childish ignorance. I wouldn't go around telling people you have disparaged for their religion - honestly, you are so naive that you are unaware how antisemitic you come across - to grow up.

hint: next time you are dissing Israel, there's no need to bring up money-lenders and usary as you did. Those are Jewish stereotypes, and only people with anti-Jew attitudes throw them around. They have no bearing on a thread about Israel and the double standards she faces from the likes of Omar and other antisemites.

Old 10-31-2019, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Me blinded by bias? You are the one who proudly flash your ethnicity card always and want to shut off any opposing viewpoints.

I am not talking about all citizens, but just you. I dont discount the dual citizenship possibility either. You only speak about israel, jews, omar and liberals. I havent seen you so agitated about issues that affect america and american citizens.

Tou whine about the arabs wanting to wipe israel off the map, but instead its they who are getting wiped off. Check my earlier post again.

You need more education and reading classes perhaps.

Doesnt matter iof m from antigua or trinidad, I still think I write about issues that concern the average american citizen.

And your tone is disrespectful,.( in the tone of antigua or trinidad are,poor black countries and thats how those people are). Careful please.
YOu say you haven't seen me so agitated by issues that face America?? Again, there's that anti-Jew bias: that Jews care more about Israel than America. And you're saying you're not discounting the dual citizenship accusation, either?!

And I've participated in many threads on many different topics. You ar so full of attacks and accusations against Jews that you ignore the fact that I participate on many other threads.

And yup....you're back to defending the Arab countries. That's the point of this thread.....that people who can only condemn Israel and condemn Arab countries calling for its destruction are often driven by anti-Jew attitudes. You are proving it, again and again.

But I'll say one thing.....you are proving that immigrants from countries where there are few or no Jews do arrive here full of antisemitic attitudes. There have been multiple studies in it.

And finally..... MY tone is disrespectful? JUst listen to yourself.

And again, careful with your complaints about usury when condemning Israel. The two are unrelated and simply revealed your anti-Jew bias driving your interpretation of things.

Old 10-31-2019, 01:45 PM

Quote:
YOu say you haven't seen me so agitated by issues that face America?? Again, there's that anti-Jew bias: that Jews care more about Israel than America. And you're saying you're not discounting the dual citizenship accusation, either?!

And I've participated in many threads on many different topics. You ar so full of attacks and accusations against Jews that you ignore the fact that I participate on many other threads.

And yup....you're back to defending the Arab countries. That's the point of this thread.....that people who can only condemn Israel and condemn Arab countries calling for its destruction are often driven by anti-Jew attitudes. You are proving it, again and again.

But I'll say one thing.....you are proving that immigrants from countries where there are few or no Jews do arrive here full of antisemitic attitudes. There have been multiple studies in it.

And again, careful with your complaints about usury when condemning Israel. The two are unrelated and simply revealed your anti-Jew bias driving your interpretation of things.
I am really not unpleasant as I sounded in the last two days. I do research a lot and k ow history more than the average person. I am still searching for an answer for the hatred and bias against jews for the last 1000 years. I cannot completely agree with your "you must be antisemitic" etc., even though omar is. I m not justyfying her actions, but presenting my opinions. My question is how can you deny outright that there isnt any manipulation od the govt and the system. ( capitalism is the biggest contributuion od jews, but I want to know if its being exploited)

I am not from middle east or muslim or a german or alex jones supporter who may have anti semitic attitudes, because if past events. And I m not your average immigrant who warches superbowl and votes Democrat and goes on road trip. Before you treat me like that, please go ahead and search for places where jews had safe haven . Let me know wat you find out.

Old 10-31-2019, 01:54 PM

Quote:

I am really not unpleasant as I sounded in the last two days. I do research a lot and k ow history more than the average person. I am still searching for an answer for the hatred and bias against jews for the last 1000 years. I cannot completely agree with your "you must be antisemitic" etc., even though omar is. I m not justyfying her actions, but presenting my opinions. My question is how can you deny outright that there isnt any manipulation od the govt and the system. ( capitalism is the biggest contributuion od jews, but I want to know if its being exploited)

I am not from middle east or muslim or a german or alex jones supporter who may have anti semitic attitudes, because if past events. And I m not your average immigrant who warches superbowl and votes Democrat and goes on road trip. Before you treat me like that, please go ahead and search for places where jews had safe haven . Let me know wat you find out.

Old 10-31-2019, 02:06 PM

Quote:

Before shutting me down about usury etc, just google ihor kolomoisky. He is a wealthy banker in ukraine and holds a triple citizenship of ukraine, israel and cyprus. (Steve mnuchin name also sounds pretty ukrainian to me).and why do I care? He s involved in the hunter biden scandal.

There could be many more. Roman abramovich comes to mind right away.

Old 11-06-2019, 05:39 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,763,518 times
Quote:
I am really not unpleasant as I sounded in the last two days. I do research a lot and know history more than the average person. I am still searching for an answer for the hatred and bias against Jews for the last 1000 years. .....
Research where "Blood Libel" was started and what religion it was connected to. That should answer your question of where it started and dominoed into what it is now as people have created new excuses not remembering/knowing where it began.

Old 11-06-2019, 06:08 AM

2,180 posts, read 641,103 times
Sanctions only work against productive countries.

So in a way, she has a point.

Israel produces more for the world with their 8 million people than the surrounding 100 million of "Omar's people" do.

That's a tough pill for dummies like Omar and Tlaib to swallow. (And, incidentally, given the contributions of Israel to the pharmaceutical industry, she'd have to boycott the pill anyway since it was probably developed in conjunction with Israel.)

Old 11-06-2019, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
Research where "Blood Libel" was started and what religion it was connected to. That should answer your question of where it started and dominoed into what it is now as people have created new excuses not remembering/knowing where it began.
Also, Shanv asks why people are antisemitic and how it started, and then she keeps digging up obscure Jews in connection with usury - and blending it into anti-Israel threads. She keeps promoting antisemitic tropes.

In fact, and I don't want to dig through all these pages, but when she was railing against Israel, she gave as a prime reason the damage usury does. Now I ask you: if being against Israel has nothing to do with being against Jews, as liberals claim, why would someone dissing Israel use an antisemitic trope as her reason?

Old 11-06-2019, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Before shutting me down about usury etc, just google ihor kolomoisky. He is a wealthy banker in ukraine and holds a triple citizenship of ukraine, israel and cyprus. (Steve mnuchin name also sounds pretty ukrainian to me).and why do I care? He s involved in the hunter biden scandal.

There could be many more. Roman abramovich comes to mind right away.
Why are you bringing up usury in connection with Jews?! Stop promoting antisemtitc tropes. This thread is about Omar's double standard when it comes to Israel, and by your bringing negative Jewish stereotypes into the discussion, all you're doing is showing that antisemtitc attitudes do indeed explain her double standard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies